Invitation Hotel Reviews

11 Ramsis St. Abdelmonem Riyad sq, Down Town, Cairo, Egypt

The staff was great, the location is perfect.

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Bulgaria

This was a great hostel for the price, and the location was great (very close to The Nile River). I stayed in a private room with ensuite, and was happy at the quietness, cleanliness, and being able to open a sliding door to view outside (5th floor). Mai and the other staff were extremely helpful and kind to me, and if I return again to Egypt, I'll definitely stay at Invitation Hotel.

Amazing location close to everywhere you could see the national museum from your window few minutes to the nile, staff are friendly and helpful. Highly recommend i will come back again because i had my fun .

Great place to be situated felt very safe and is only a 5 min walk to the Egyptian museum receptionist were lovely and made us feel very welcome . Would recommend to all