Invitation Hotel

Rating 97 Total Reviews

• South Africa, Male, 41+
8th Sep 2017
2.0

Good morning, although I've completed the rating I actually did not stay at the Invitation hotel. Two of my friends went ahead of me to Cairo from South Africa and Zimbabwe. While I was still back in South Africa preparing myself to travel to Cairo they notify me that I should cancel my stay at the hotel. According to them the place were not conducive at all to stay at. They complain about the cleanliness, safety and that the lift was not working at the hotel.

×