Invitation Hotel Reviews

11 Ramsis St. Abdelmonem Riyad sq, Down Town, Cairo, Egypt

There is no restaraunt. It took ages for a bottle of water to arrive. Food in the evening had to be ordered from a take away. The communal lounge is dim and dismal as it the whole floor. My room was noisy from the busy old outside.

This is a really good and friendly place!some rooms with private bathroom,some without.the staff is really really friendly and helpfull..free wifi,goodv tv programs in English,and close to the nil, restaurants and downtown..15-20 min walk from the main trainstation ..they also offer some good tours to the pyramids,the desert.old Cairo!!if I come back to Cairo this invitation will be my first choice!

• 7th Apr 2015

The staff was great, the location is perfect.

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Bulgaria

This was a great hostel for the price, and the location was great (very close to The Nile River). I stayed in a private room with ensuite, and was happy at the quietness, cleanliness, and being able to open a sliding door to view outside (5th floor). Mai and the other staff were extremely helpful and kind to me, and if I return again to Egypt, I'll definitely stay at Invitation Hotel.

Amazing location close to everywhere you could see the national museum from your window few minutes to the nile, staff are friendly and helpful. Highly recommend i will come back again because i had my fun .

Great place to be situated felt very safe and is only a 5 min walk to the Egyptian museum receptionist were lovely and made us feel very welcome . Would recommend to all