Invitation Hotel Reviews

11 Ramsis St. Abdelmonem Riyad sq, Down Town, Cairo, Egypt

There is no restaraunt. It took ages for a bottle of water to arrive. Food in the evening had to be ordered from a take away. The communal lounge is dim and dismal as it the whole floor. My room was noisy from the busy old outside.

This is a really good and friendly place!some rooms with private bathroom,some without.the staff is really really friendly and helpfull..free wifi,goodv tv programs in English,and close to the nil, restaurants and downtown..15-20 min walk from the main trainstation ..they also offer some good tours to the pyramids,the desert.old Cairo!!if I come back to Cairo this invitation will be my first choice!

The staff was great, the location is perfect.

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Bulgaria

This was a great hostel for the price, and the location was great (very close to The Nile River). I stayed in a private room with ensuite, and was happy at the quietness, cleanliness, and being able to open a sliding door to view outside (5th floor). Mai and the other staff were extremely helpful and kind to me, and if I return again to Egypt, I'll definitely stay at Invitation Hotel.

Amazing location close to everywhere you could see the national museum from your window few minutes to the nile, staff are friendly and helpful. Highly recommend i will come back again because i had my fun .

Great place to be situated felt very safe and is only a 5 min walk to the Egyptian museum receptionist were lovely and made us feel very welcome . Would recommend to all

Its more like an old hotel. The host is a great guy, but the place is not a common hostel with travelers. Just local people.

Its a nice place to stay in the heart of Cairo.

• 19th Apr 2012
  • Mexico

Very nice and welcoming staff. The rooms are in the average, not luxurious, but also not untidy. I remommend it.

• 10th Feb 2012
  • Spain

A nice, clean hotel in an excellent location, with friendly and helpful staff. The location really is unbeatable - in walking distance to the National Museum, Tahrir square, and the intriguing Cafe Riche. One complaint: I hired a car through the hotel for a tour of the pyramids and the driver took me to a a very expensive camel ride operator in Giza and then a "papyrus factory". Although the pressure was subtle, I did feel compelled to spend money that I would not have otherwise.

Staff are lovely and very helpful negotiating the challenges of Cairo.

• 22nd Dec 2011

Thank you very much. You are welcome in Egypt and specially in Invitation Hotel

Great place, I fell in love with the staff, they really go out of their way to help and accomodate you, it's a great value for your money. I absolutely recommend the Initation hotel

Thank you. You are also one of our best friends.You are welcome in Egypt and specially in Invitation Hotel.

I really thought everything was perfect except the room wasn’t clean enough. I really enjoyed my stay at the Invitation Hotel and I will be back again next year! I also want to say a big thank you to Mr. Mohamed for driving me around. Mohamed is a great man and I really hope to meet with him again. I would happily recommend Mr. Mohamed to other Hotel guest, if they wanted a great driver like Mohamed to drive them around Egypt.

• 21st Oct 2011

Thank you very much. You are welcome in Egypt and specially in Invitation Hotel

The staff go out of there way to be helpful. We love you Sherri.

I stayed here for four nights and would return as i felt the employees really made the place. I asked them questions, asked for advice, and after a frightfully awful experience with the October riots i felt that the hotel was a safe haven. Everyone there rushed to my aid and i think that speaks volumes for what kind of place it is. Cairo itself can be intense, single female traveller aside, so it's nice to know that you have some Egyptians you can trust. Also - good tours . and fair prices,

Great staff .

Great people, great place - located at downtown Cairo. Really super friendly place - would return. However, when they organise the tour to the pyramids, it's annoying that the driver takes you to perfume shops and papyrus shops in order to buy things (despite their claims, you do feel pressured) - would be nice if they asked you initially if you wanted to go there.

Thank you very much. You are welcome in Egypt and specially in Invitation Hotel

It was great service, had a wonderful time!

• 14th Aug 2011

Thank you very much. You are welcome in Egypt and specially in Invitation Hotel

Great staff, friendly people. The hotel has large, clean rooms. You get more than what you pay for...

Thank you very much. You are welcome in Egypt and specially in Invitation Hotel

Great! Airport pick-up, reseasonable price,great location: foreign exchange ATM 20m, Metro 200m, Museum 5mins. And most important great stuff!

• 19th Jan 2011