Ios Resort

Superb 353 Total Reviews
Superb 353 Total Reviews

• Northern Ireland, Male, 18-24
9th Aug 2017

We had the most amazing time, the resort is in a great spot and the staff were amazing! .. We left to move on to Santorini and just didn't want to leave! .. We would 100% stay here if we ever make our way back to Ios!

• tanyaclaire123
  • England, Female, 18-24
6th Aug 2017
7.7

A nice hotel, really clean and a good pool area and bar. I wouldn't say it's value for money as the room is quite basic and the showers didn't really run hot. If I went back to Ios I would definitely find somewhere else that was cheaper. I was there for three days and there didn't seem to be much of an atmosphere when I stayed. I thought it would be more of a social hotel with people drinking by the bar in the evening but didn't really see that happening. Overall a nice hotel 2 mins from town.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
4th Aug 2017

Amazing accomodation! Everyone who we encountered here was overly helpful and location was great. Highly suggest staying here and would definitely be saying here again!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Jul 2017
8.0

The place was clean and comfortable although very basic. The location was extremely close to everything in town and also close to the busses to get to other areas. The staff were friendly and helpful.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
9th Jul 2017

10/10 all day long. Will be back.

3rd Jul 2017

Staying at Ios Resort was perfect. I was able to arrange a pick up from port to the hotel, which made my arrival so easy. Everyone on staff was so nice and willing to answer any questions. The location was also great! I could walk out of the resort and be in the middle of all of the action.