6.6
Good 13 Total Reviews
6.6
Good 13 Total Reviews
Ipanema Hostel Club Located at Rua Prudente de Morais, 903 Ipanema Rio de Janeiro, , Rio de Janeiro.
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro Rio de Janeiro 22420041 Rua Prudente de Morais, 903 Ipanema Rio de Janeiro
66% 13
-22.9853247 -43.2053550
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 25-30
18th May 2016

Staff were amazing. The washroom in the room was not working, and there was never hot water. Good value for money but the staff were very loud in the mornings.

• juanfraa
  • Argentina, Male, 25-30
19th Mar 2016
5.4

They weren't expecting me, besides I've done the reservation via HostelWorld. They couldn't take credit or debit cards, I had to go and take money from an ATM. It almost took an hour or more to check in and I missed the lovely sun from Ipanema. The guy at the front desk was new and he was helpless to any question I had. He told me that breakfast was from 8 to 10. Next morning I woke up, they told me that they didn't serve breakfasts on Sundays. My AC wasn't working. Good location. Expens