Ira Studios Reviews

Perissa Santorini Cyclades Greece, Santorini, Greece

This was an amazing stay! The owner here is very friendly, and was very gracious with me needing to switch around the dates I was staying there. The room was great, the only complaint I have is there was no walls around the shower so water was always on the bathroom floor. It was about a 10 minute walk to the beach, and it's pretty close to the bus stop. If I come back to Santorini, I will make sure to revisit this hostel!

• 17th Sep 2014

This was an absolutely fantastic place to stay! We were made to feel very welcome, and given a lovely room. The value for money was incredible. I'll definitely be recommending to friends and hope to return ourselves!

View all Santorini Apartments