Irie Lodge Warner Beach Reviews

19A Madeline road, 17 Madeline road, Durban, South Africa

The wifi conection cut have been better. And I would rather have lived in a hostel in Durban. It is not central enough to Durban if you dont have a var.

• 31st Jan 2014
  • Denmark

I am not happy at all. First of all there were no one to welcome us or help us with our room ect. There were one guest on the property who tried to phone the owner who told him to sort us out as they were on a boat trip. We also booked a delux double bed room with ensuite... There was no such room. The beds were not made and the cussions were rotten. The house animals made themselves cozy on the beds. Rooms were very durty. No curtins on windows and no bathroom. Rust all over the windows

• 24th Nov 2013
  • South Africa

I am so lucky to have stopped here and add another home on my list around the world. You will be treated with love and respect as though you are family, and the spirit is infectious.