Is-Life Minsu Reviews

No.8, Ln. 2, Guoxing 4th St., Hualien, Taiwan

I didnt really spent a night there due to the road closure from Nantou to Hualien, and I was at CingJing. The owner has every right to charge me the hostel fee due to the terms and conditions but didnt and I appreciate the act of kindness from her. If I were to go Hualien I would definitely choose this place again. Based on her business ethics and personality(from the exchanged emails) I would say I want to stay at the place she runs. Lilian is surely THE one you wanna deal with.

Lillian's sister was so nice to pick us up to go to the hostel! the place is very sweet and quaint, and my mum and i thoroughly enjoyed our stay there! area is very accessible, and she even sent us back to the train station on our last day! will definitely go back there again if we are to head back to Hualien. only drawback was that it was all stairs, so we have to carry our luggage up 4 floors and down when we left. but, small matter, thanks so much Lillian and company!

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Singapore

The hosts are great! Lilian offered to pick us up at the train train station, for which we were very grateful. The house is located in a small alley, which could be a bit scary at first but it's perfectly safe haha:) the room is big and clean. We would love to stay here again if we come back to Hualien:)

The host was very nice, pick us from hualien airport to the hostel. The hosts show us direction. The hostel is clean .

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Singapore

Great owner....

• 4th Nov 2014
  • Indonesia

It was an absolutely fantastic stay! Bed was huge and comfortable, and room was big and lovely. Best was the owner's daughter who told us plenty of great things to see and do in Hualien.