Fabulous 8,163 Total Reviews
Fabulous 8,163 Total Reviews
Isaacs Hostel Located at 2-5 Frenchmans Lane, Dublin 1, Dublin.
Ireland
Dublin 2-5 Frenchmans Lane, Dublin 1
86% 8163
53.3500325 -6.2531840
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 31-40
23rd May 2016

This place was fabulous! James and the other staff were so friendly and helpful! They even remembered me on my return to Dublin 5 days later! Their warm Irish welcome gives Ireland a good name! The facilities were clean and just a short walk to the city center. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to my friends!

23rd May 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at isaacs! Aside from being in a great location, if for some crazy reason you didn't want to leave the hostel, you could still have a great time! The staff is super friendly, I could talk with them for hours! Free breakfast, laundry is available on site, etc. I would happily stay there again:)

22nd May 2016

Bravo to the staff! Friendly and funny and helpful. The walking tour was worth it and lots of info shared about day trips away from Dublin. A bit of a pain that wifi was only in common areas, but that pushed people together for good community. Good for backpackers.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
21st May 2016

We loved our stay! Easy to meet great people. Our only complaints were that the showers were very cold and our hostel room had a very creaky, noisy step. But those were not hard to overlook with such a great environment, nice access to lockers, good events (pub crawl!), good location, great common areas, etc.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
21st May 2016

My friend and I stayed at isaac's for three nights, and it was a really good experience! The staff were friendly and helpful, and we enjoyed the walking tour they offer of dublin!

21st May 2016

Wonderful atmosphere with a variety of young to older adults. The staff is friendly and excited to assist you. They even remembered my name! What ?! I know . Any way, super secure hostel a little out of he way from the main part of the city but I enjoyed the walk and location was by no means bad. Loads of things to do and people are always around. Good breakfast and free tours!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
19th May 2016

Walked from Heuston, long but easy. warm shower in clean bathroom. atmosphere in common area was great met lots of new people. loved the free breakfast! Had two bowls of cereal, 3 pieces of toast, 3 glasses of OJ, and hot chocolate...wasn't hungry until dinner (saved me $)! floors a little squeaky...didn't mind but felt bad for neighbors/roomies. Excellent stay!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
18th May 2016

My friend and I enjoyed our three nights at Isaacs hostel. The staff was friendly for the most part, (exception: we were curious on their recommendations for what to see and what to do for our last day so we asked and the young guy behind the counter wasn't polite or helpful. The other staff that we talked to was though. Beds are clean, same with the washrooms, showers are good, ladies rooms could use another sink or mirror or two. Convenient location, average breakfast.

• USA, Male, 18-24
17th May 2016

Great hostel. Everything you need is available. I rented a towel for €2 for the whole stay. Shower water could be a little hotter. Breakfast (the coffee was solid) and wifi included. Lively atmosphere, lots of young Americans. Location is a short walk to all the spots as well as the airport bus (747). Would recommend.

• USA, Male, 18-24
16th May 2016

Everything was wonderful. The staff were more than helpful and inviting. The location was fantastic. It was a quick walk to Temploy bar, Trinity college, and other attrations. I would definitely use it again.