Isaacs Hostel Reviews

2-5 Frenchmans Lane, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

The hostel was fine more for a younger generation. The Wifi wasn't working well for me. The staff wasn't overly helpful. Overall it was an ok stay.

• 17th Oct 2014

Very nice place to stay meet alot of New people from everywhere staff where. Very welcoming and helpful and for the price standards where really set high

• 17th Oct 2014

Had a fantastic weekend at Isaacs! Would recommend it!

• 16th Oct 2014

Such helpful staff, loved out stay we will be back :)

definitely a party hostel. i don't recommend for families. Kitchen is small and looks dirty.

The hostel is very nice, good atmosphere and clean. The only thing if you are planning rest well and relax at night, you can't do very well because the music is loud and people stay at the corridor chating until late.

My three night stay at Isaacs was amazing. It was my second time at a hostel and I was amazed at how friendly and helpful the staff were at directing us to tourist locations and booking our tours/coaches. There is complimentary breakfast that begins at 730 but they were able to start it at 6 for us. The only bad thing is the wifi. You have to be at the lobby or zero level to get it.

• 10th Oct 2014

The staff that works at night should not be so "strict." One followed us upstairs and watched us to make sure we went to our room. We weren't disturbing anyone...so it was kind of uncomfortable being followed so obviously.

• 10th Oct 2014

Absolutely loved my time there. Awesome and very helpful staff. Great setup there.

Really nice facilities and absolutely spotless! Would definitely recommend

• 6th Oct 2014

I really like the Issac's. This was my 3rd stay. The facilities are good and the staff is helpful, funny and friendly. As a recommendation, I'd appreciate having lockers in every room to store personal belongings. I really like the atmosphere!

• 6th Oct 2014

I enjoyed staying at Isaacs, but I left a sweatshirt there and tried to contact them three times about it, all unsuccessfully. It's a nice place, but I didn't get responses. Basically, be aware that there isn't a good way to contact them unless you want to shell out the money for an international phone call. The hostel is really nice, though!

• 4th Oct 2014

I wish there was an option above "excellent." This was the best way to be welcomed to Ireland. Staff is knowledgable and friendly, travelers are adventurous and kind, facilities and rooms are top notch, everything is better than could be expected. I would recommend this place any day!

• 4th Oct 2014

+++ very friendly receptionists.nice common area.good location, close to station/bus stop --- no wifi in the rooms(only common area), very noisy hardwood floors.

This is in a great place and a great place to meet new people. Had a lot of fun. Also easy to get to the airport and centre of town.

I have recently stayed at Isaacs Hostel, and it was perhaps one of the loudest Hostels I have ever stayed in. It doesn't attract your average backpackers, but rather big school groups.

• 1st Oct 2014

Isaac's was great. Wish the WiFi was in the entire building and not just in the common area downstairs. The staff, especially Martina, was amazing. Very helpful with nearby food recommendations, what to do around the city and information about the shoot wings at the hostel. The bathrooms were very clean and kept that way. I would definitely stay again.

having a power outlet close to the bed would be nice! Also doe computer in the common area is super slow! =/

• 28th Sep 2014

My stay there was for four days and I enjoyed a lot. The hostel it's in very nice place and very close to city centre just walking to 5 min but also the hostel is very clean and the staff is ver friendly.

• 28th Sep 2014