Isaacs Hostel Reviews

2-5 Frenchmans Lane, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

I really liked the Hostel. People were great and the atmosphere. I was great:)

• 21st Nov 2014
  • Poland

Good location, though the pillows were rock solid and the shower was cold

The staff was very friendly and the atmosphere was fun enough, but there are many improvements that should be made at Isaac's.

-The room I stayed, had the window just close to the train rail, couldnt sleep anymore after 6 or 7 am because of that. -Couldnt connect to Wi-Fi -The (key-card) of the door was not working properly, all the time had to try it several times untill I could open it, and had to insist with the staff so they could go see what was going on. -Had a cold shower, no warm water

This hostel is perfectly fine except for the fact that some of the rooms face onto train tracks. While the trains don't seem to run overnight, I was awoken by them once they started in the morning.

Fine, clean hostel, with everything it says it will be. Not overly loud, meets travel needs quite well.

It's very well located and the price is very good. The main problems for me were the small bathroom and the noisy floors.

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Portugal

The Staff were phenomenal! Always cheerful and friendly, very helpful when asked a question and overall great people!

Absolutely brilliant! Friendly staff that make you feel welcome from the second you get there, good location and a brilliant atmosphere.

• 14th Nov 2014

-great staff! -good with free tour

• Sweden

It is a safe place to go to. And the staff is friendly. It is close to the centre.

• 13th Nov 2014

Thanks so much - glad you enjoyed your stay.

Funny people. Great service. Awesome hostel.

• Portugal

Wonderful review - thank you so much

The staff were great! Friendly and helpful. Bathrooms were pretty clean however the kitchen was gross and dirty. Wifi only worked down stairs which meant it was very unsocial area 'cause everyone was on their phones/laptops. Not a great atmosphere. Rooms were clean.

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Switzerland

Thanks for your review. We do clean our kitchen daily (twice daily actually) but we need our guests to clean up after themselves too.

It was great and unforgettable, the best hostel I have stayed so far. well done to Isaacs hostel 's staff and owner.

• 9th Nov 2014

We love your review - so nice to hear. Thank you.

Just the perfect hostel

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Portugal

And the perfect review!! Thank you.

We loved our stay here. The staff was very friendly and helped in any way they could!

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

Good hostel, good breakfast, really strict rules, very helpful staff, ultimately I advice to stay in this hostel!

Thank you so much - we have the strict rules because we are very concerned about the safety for our guest and we want them to get a good nights sleep as well as have a good time in Dublin.

There aren't box for bag and personal things in the room, there are no light on every bad, the bathroom are not so clean, the breakfast is too much early

• 7th Nov 2014

Sorry you didn;t enjoy your stay with us. Unfortunately there isn't room for lockers in the rooms. A light on every bed would be great and we are planning for this in our next refurbishment.

We were sold on the sauna

• 6th Nov 2014
  • South Africa

Fanstastic - so happy you enjoyed your stay,

I booked the 13 people shared room in the top floor. I think the floor is too noisy when you walk, and so are the bunk beds. Also, there is no door in both bathrooms, male and female, what is bad specially for the girls. I think that it is just a matter of stretching a little your neck to see the girls using the facility. Apart from that, the place is nice, have a good value for money, the staff is very nice and the breakfast is not so basic as they say - for my girlfriend and I twas great!

Thanks so much for your comments - you have made some valid points and we will take them on board. Glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7