Isaacs Hostel Reviews

2-5 Frenchmans Lane, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

I love this hostal, it was very nice and you can go everywhere just walking.

Stay like this don´t change!!!

Socially, Isaac's is by far the best hostel I've stayed at. They have a great pub crawl every night that I highly recommend, and there are always people to meet hanging out downstairs. The staff was fantastic, most if them remembered my name after our first meeting, and they were easy to talk to and very helpful. The only thing I didn't love was that in my room (8 bed mixed) there was only one overhead light, so if it was off when you came back you had to just feel around for your stuff.

• 27th Oct 2014

we had a very pleasant stay at Isaacs, staff was really very nice and helpful with everything, the room was big and comfortable, good beds, very good atmosphere (music and laughter, free tea and coffee all day). t was great , we recommend!

• 26th Oct 2014

I had a great time. The hostel has a great lcation amd amazing staff. Only bad point was the kitchen which was dirty amd smelly but that was more my fellow travellers foult then the hostel's

Good,friendly atmosphere,friendly staff.

Isaacs is a great hostel and I would definitely recommend it to anyone

• 26th Oct 2014

Amazing spot in an amazing city, will definitely be back!

Séjour très agréable. L'auberge est bien située, il y a très souvent du personnel de ménage dans les salles communes en bas comme dans les sanitaires. La literie est bonne. L'ambiance est conviviale. Je recommande vivement cette auberge !

• 25th Oct 2014

I had a wonderful time staying at this hostel. They had a enough activities if you wanted to get involved in them and the atmosphere was also super friendly and welcoming! I loved my stay here and in Dublin! The rooms were standard for a hostel and comfortable enough. Everything was fairly clean and well maintained! The basement area and lobby were good places to chill and hangout. Overall I had a super positive experience here!

Great facilities and value for money. Slight walk away from the main attraction and next to a railway line to expect this hostel to be noisy. Wifi was great with accessible power sockets everywhere. Bring your own padlock, they charge €2 a day to rent it! The sauna was amazing!

• 24th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

The location and staff were awesome and it has loads of facilities! As my room were located just above reception I could enjoyed WiFi in my bedroom! Some rooms could be bigger so it won't feel that crowded, but the beds were especially comfortable and clean. I also didn't like the fact of pressing a bottom every ten seconds to get more water whilst having a shower. However, I was amazed by the music taste in the common room, the sauna facilities, games and the decoration of the whole hostel.

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Spain

We loved Isaacs Hostel! We were only there for one night before we had to catch an early flight, but the staff was really helpful in helping us find a place to eat and storing our bags, booking us a hotel shuttle, and just basically keeping an eye out for us. The room was really clean and comfortable and quiet--and only 12 euros for a female 6-bed! I've already recommended it to all of my friends, and I hope to be back!

Very friendly atmosphere. A great place to stay!

• 23rd Oct 2014

Good location and very helpful staff! A bit crowded and hectic if you are looking to relax more, but great environment for young backpackers.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Clean, Spacious rooms, Lots of different common areas. Friendly staff great location. Downfall was Wi-Fi barely worked in the room but worked well in the basement which had couches/ chairs and tables.

Everything weekend is thuis hostel full hooked, no. Beds for travellers in weekend! Bad situation

Nice crew

• 20th Oct 2014

Great hostel. Priceless to find the craic...and more than this

I work in hospitality and I was quite amazed about the excellent staff and cleanliness I found in this hostel. Staying there was probably one of the best experiences I had in Dublin. Some people complain about the noise coming from the train tracks, but the window in my room was double glazed and soundproof, so I didn't have any problems. Maybe the cracking beds in the next room can be annoying, but nothing that you can't solve with a pair of earplugs. Totally recommended. Thanks!

• 20th Oct 2014