Isaacs Hostel Reviews

2-5 Frenchmans Lane, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

Top Lage! Einzig die Toiletten sind zu wenig und die gleich daneben befindlichen Waschbecken. Ansonsten schöne Atmosphäre. Wusste zu gefallen.

• 6th Oct 2015

Vielen Dank

Very friendly helpful staff. Internet only in public areas. Breakfast included which was quite good. Few showers that are weak but you get there in the end. Comfy beds but loud trains right outside. Central location. Excellent security. Dorms had corners to create partial privacy. I'd definitely stay again :)

Many thanks fir your lovely review - see you again soon:)

You guys are great! Really helpful in regards to tour information and places to go out - thank you! Staff are super friendly and up for a chat...facilities are great and literally at the bus station...we had a great stay :)

Love your review - do come again.

Staff was outstanding. They answered any questions, no matter how stupid you thougt your question was. They were honest about what to do and see given the time frame you were there. Gave local information about the area that was very helpful. Concerned about how your stay was going and honestly wanted us to have a great time and we did!. The atmosphere was comforable, genuine, lively and personable. Definitely want to go back and wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• 5th Oct 2015

This is a bang on review, we think our staff are the business too ! Thanks so much

Isaacs Hostel and the city of Dublin - I'll bbe bback. This is bbyy far the bbest hostel we stayyed in in our 2 weeks of travel. I honestly cannot fault this hostel. Great vibe, in fact everything is awesome. Fantastic staff, keep it up. We stayed at Isaacs during the past part of our holiday and what a way to conclude our holiday. Bbig ups to Isaacs Hostel. Thank yyou guyys.

Wowser ! You made our day- thanks !

Appreciated having free cling wrap available. 3 cooktops in the kitchen was nice. Wifi could have been better in the rooms. Free walking tour was excellent

It's the little things that count! Glad to oblige with cling wrap !

Great location. Common room is big and easy to meet other travellers. extra facilities like the sauna and kitchen are great. Only complain is the showers, you need to literally press it every 3 seconds for water. I understand it's for water conservation but it gets a little annoying. other then that I had a great time.

Many thanks.

I really liked this hostel. It's not in the heart of the Temple area which is good because it wasn't too loud to sleep at night but because Dublin is small in size we were still able to walk everywhere in a short amount of time. The hostel is also right next to the bus/train station which made it super easy to leave Dublin for a day trip. They also put on a lot of events and we loved the walking tour of Dublin. Staff was super helpful. Free breakfast was nothing special.

Thanks a million.

The atmosphere and location of Isaacs is very chill. It is only located a block from the Spire, shops, and pubs and just across from river from the City Centre. The staff is also very helpful with anything you need whether it's traveling tips, airport travel, or just accommodation needs. You will find a lively environment in the common area with people of all ages. Good for staying one or two nights.

Lovely review and a lovely guest

Loved my stay here..nice folks..clean room. Quiet enough. Would stay again.

Delighted you enjoyed your stay. Do come again.

Hot water needs to reach the third floor showers and wash-basins, only luke warm water available to wash/shower.

• 2nd Oct 2015

Very sorry to hear this .Hot shower is important and we are checking the system for neccessary adjustments

Isaacs was a great place to meet people, has a nice common area, reliable wifi, and the staff does a great job of helping you enjoy the best of Dublin!

Thanks a million

A cool laid back and easy-going' place for backpackers to stay in Dublin. Close to city centre and all the main activities. Self-Kitchen, free Breakfast and the walking tour a worth a stay at Isaac's.

• 1st Oct 2015

Cool Thanks !

I had a great trip to Dublin and this was better because of the friendly staff and chilled out vibe at the hostel. It's great for everyone, younger and older people alike. It's always busy and never without noise and laughter. Very happy to have stayed here.

Thanks a million

It was a really nice place to stay. Nice people, good atmosphere. The only bad thing is that there was no hot water at all in the showers.

• 30th Sep 2015
  • Argentina

Trotz der guten zentralen Lage muss ich das Hostel schlecht bewerten. Es ist sehr laut, was noch untertrieben ist, und die Hostelregeln, dass zwischen 23 und 7 Uhr Zimmerlautstärke sein soll, ist völlig für'n Arsch! Keinen Menschen interessiert es, ob die Leute laut sind oder nicht. Für da Geld kann man sich auch ein ruhiges B&B in der Nähe suchen. Davon gibt es genug!

Overall the hostel is really good, staff are so nice and bathrooms are clean! The only thing that got in my nerves where the creaky floors and hearing people walk through the halls, and them all talking! But all I did was put my earphones in playing good songs and I couldn't hear a thing! Nothing to fancy about the beds, but a beds a bed right??

Many thanks -Glad the ear phones did the job

Shower and bathrooms were clean and tidy as was the kitchen. The door to my room was extremely loud if you let it close by itself. There not a lot of room in the room itself to store your belongs. Basically had to shove all my stuff under the bed with the girl I was sharing the bunk with. My biggest annoyance was lack of powerpoints, like 3 in a 14 bed dorm. There's lots in the foyer though. Place is easy to find and walking distance to a lot of places. Tram is right outside the door.

We were very sutisfied. Hostel is a near Bujaras (bus stop to airport) and the Connely railwaystation. We can recomended. Milan

Many thanks

If anyone takes a day tour from quicktours.ie, be sure they know they have to take the citylink bus bound for Limerick and take it to the castle where the tour starts

• 25th Sep 2015

Will do , thanks for the feedback