Isaacs Hostel Reviews

2-5 Frenchmans Lane, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

Leselampen an jedem Bett wären toll!

Ein absolut perfektes Hostel mit freundlichen und hilfsbereiten Mitarbeitern, die zu jeder Uhrzeit zu einem Scherz aufgelegt sind! Das Zimmer war sauber und geräumig, die Duschen und toiletten waren auch super! Zum Frühstück gab es, wie immer in Irland, Toast und Marmelade - im Isaac's gabs aber sogar auch Nutella! Die Lage insgesamt ist genial - 3-5min vom Zug/ Bus und 5-10min bis ins Stadtzentrum!

Great staff! Good location. Would have been better if wifi reached the rooms, but it worked well in common room.

Sehr wenig Steckdosen auf dem Zimmer Zug fährt direkt am Zimmer vorbei. Dünne Wände, hellhörig. Frühstück klein aber fein, da es inklusive war kann man nicht meckern. Super Lage und ansonsten hat alles gepasst, wir kommen gern wieder!

Gut gelegenes Hostel, dadurch aber leider auch sehr laut (die Bahnschienen laufen direkt daran vorbei). Alle Türen mit Schlüsselkarte gesichert, Frühstück ok, Mitarbeiter freundlich...

Vielen dank . Es tut uns leid, wenn Leute waren laut, wir reqest ruhigen zwischen 11 und 07.00 Uhr in den Zimmern, aber nicht alle Herbergsgästen als betrachtet werden wie wir möchten

Everything was great!!;)

• 21st Sep 2015

Oh good ! Thank you

+: good location and the bathroom. -: the staff needs to be more helpful and organized. They switch my room without notify on me. They just put all my stuff on the reception.

Thanks so much for your feedback. So sorry if your room was switched without notification. This should not be the case. If your required bedroom was not available for consecutive nights at the time of booking nights,it would always be advised on arrival.If this was not communicated our sincere apologies.I do hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay

This hostel is the best one that I have stayed in! It was very clean and had good security when coming in. Especially at night. They make sure everyone has their pass to be there. The staff was wonderful and very helpful for restaurant recommendations, how to get back to the airport (they even booked our taxi for us!), and places we should see. Overall, it was a great hostel, close to almost everything, and I would recommend it to anyone while in Dublin!

• 20th Sep 2015

Yippee ! You made our day and we are now going to make crisp sandwiches to celebrate ! Thanks a million

Someone was in my bed, they told me take another, which someone else was in, so I found an empty one. Then someone then came and said it was their bed. So finally, I found another empty one, but worried all night someone else was going to come claim it. It was hard to be able to rest when I wasn't sure where to sleep. The location was set back from the main area and I didn't like walking to it alone. There was no toilet paper in the restrooms. Other than the bed issue, the staff was very nice.

• 20th Sep 2015

Sorry about the incident with the bed .We allocate beds with numbers but clearly you had a "goldlocks"in your room, so we are very sorry about disturbance to your sleep . Glad the staff were able to help There should always be paper in rest rooms- sorry but I hope you let us know so we could replace immediately

It was really nice to stay in the hostel for 3 days. closer to city center and Temple bar. Good atmosphere inside

• 19th Sep 2015
  • Spain

Lovey, Thanks !

Die Mitarbeiter waren jederzeit ansprechbar, freundlich und gaben ausführlich Auskunft. Meiner Bitte, statt im Doppelstockbett nicht oben sondern unten schlafen zu wollen, wurde ohne weiteres entsprochen. Toll fand ich auch, dass für Leute, die vor der Frühstückszeit früh aufbrechen mussten, das nötigste in der Küche bereitstand. Nicht so gut fand ich das rücksichtslose Verhalten junger Leute, die in Gruppe da waren und nachts unglaublichen Lärm im Haus machen.

During one night it was very noisy because some people were not very considerate.

• 19th Sep 2015
  • China

Sorry to hear this-it's a shame when all guests are not as considerate as they should be. We do ask for quiet between 11pm and 7am and will step into help if needed

El Staff es excelente, dispuesto a ayudarte en todo. Le falta lockers en la habitación, ya que no hay lugar donde dejar documentos ni dinero seguro. Las instalaciones son buenas y cómodas

Comfy beds!!!

Sweet dreams!

Wifi only reaches in the lounge area which was a major turn off, rooms are decent but over priced and breakfast is literally just bread and jam. Loved the staff and other travelers I met!

Glad you loved the staff! The Wifi is available throughout the hostel but we will check out any issues with in room Wifi. For our light breakfast we have cereal, toast, jams , juice,tea, coffee and eggs ( but when they are gone they are gone ) but it is free and all -you- can eat, plus you can rustle up your own breakfast in the guest kitchen if you want !

It was awesome!!!! Everithing is fantastic, the people, thethe place, the party. Isaacshostel is the best place if you want visit and learn about Dublin.

• 16th Sep 2015
  • Spain

A heart warming review ! Thanks a million

Loudest hostel experience ever. Walls made of paper? Didnt get much sleep. Had a train in front of our window. No lockers in the room. Breakfast area was very crowded.

Good for outgoing people, staff is friendly. No bathroom for your own room but a shared one for people on the same floor. Kind of crowded in the morning. Plus for the warm blanket! They advertise a cheaper bus ticket to the airport, "only" 5e. That's bs, you can get a ticket for 3,5e when you go to O'Connell.

Thanks for your comments. Just to let you know we recommend the Airlink Exoress bus as the bus stop is just a few metres away (great when you have luggage) and it is an express service which people love.It takes just 25 mins. The Dublin Bus from O Connell is cheaper but a 5 minute walk and takes longer at 45 minutes. You have to weigh up savings v benefits and decide best option for you !

Great hostel, great staff, great location

Great guests

I loved this hostel. It was the first place I stayed on my trip and I couldn't have been happier with the choice. The staff was really friendly and accommodating. They allowed me to place my things in their lockers for the duration of my trip and I found the dining area to be really welcoming. When I let them know I had a knee injury and needed a bottom bunk they made sure to accommodate. I'd definitely stay again.