Isaacs Hostel Reviews

2-5 Frenchmans Lane, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

Really good option for a couple of nights in Dublin, good value for money. It would be much better with Wifi in the rooms.

It was great! Best hostel we've stayed at so far, the staff we're hilarious, everything was clean, big areas, breakfast was great!

Me quedé solamente 3 noches con mi familia y me obligaron a cambiarme de habitación. Un poco molesto pero nada del otro mundo. Lo que si me parece inaceptable fue la actitud de la chica de recepción. Fue totalmente irrespetuosa y maleducada. Cada vez que le preguntaba algo a cerca de esto me respondía de muy mala manera, como si fuera mi culpa. Una vergüenza tener a una persona así trabajando de cara al público. Una situación muy mal manejada por parte del hostel.

Too Try hard Hipster

• 11th Sep 2014
  • China
  • All Female Group, 41+

We had an amazing time in Dublin as a group of 8 and the hostel was fantastic. The staff were very helpful and all so friendly. It was full of great people to talk to and the atmosphere was good. We went on the free walking tour which was so interesting and well worth doing and also got involved with the pub crawl (in our own fancy dress) which was a mental night out ending in a sick club. Would definitely recommend this hostel :)

If you are looking for a upbeat atmosphere this place is for you! Loved every second of my stay

• 10th Sep 2014

Nice place to stay if you want to see the city center of Dublin.

• 10th Sep 2014

A great hostel, staff were incredibly friendly and welcoming, letting me peruse their bookcase and offering advice on my 2 week cycling trip! There's a pretty big communal area in the hostel which was great for socialising, and the breakfast was a good added bonus! They also had a locked area for bike storage, including a bike rack attached to the ground for even extra protection.

le top du top en matiere d hostel 10 euros bresfast included !!! qui dit mieux ? un emplacement central, une equipe jeune , souriante, motivée, competente et disponible ( felicitations ) des chambres spacieuse, propres, un breakfast copieux , des propositions de visites multiples .... une des meilleurs auberges que je connaisse et que je recommande chaleureusement a dublin

I spent two nights there. The hostel is clean and the staff very helpful. I would stay there again anytime.

9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next » last »