Isaacs Hostel Reviews

• 14th Aug 2015

The train is very noisy

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Spain

Everything was great - from staff to people who were staying there. And the vibe is so good.

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Slovenia

I was absolutely delighted by Isaacs. I've never traveled alone before and they made me feel right at home. The people at the front desk were amazing and helpful! Kevin rocks! The pub crawl was a great way to meet people. I would highly recommend it. Isaacs is in an amazing location, around a 10-20 minute walk to almost everywhere in the city. I stayed in both a female and mixed dorm and they were both great. The train makes quite a bit of noise but it didn't bother me! I will stay here again!

Great hostel, it's got a really good atmosphere and lots of common room space so it's easy to meet people. I would stay here again.

A beautiful and cozy place to feel at home and know people for every part of the world. Problems with the water at the bathroom, was annoying.

• 11th Aug 2015