Isaacs Hostel Reviews

2-5 Frenchmans Lane, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

Good location and very helpful staff! A bit crowded and hectic if you are looking to relax more, but great environment for young backpackers.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Clean, Spacious rooms, Lots of different common areas. Friendly staff great location. Downfall was Wi-Fi barely worked in the room but worked well in the basement which had couches/ chairs and tables.

Everything weekend is thuis hostel full hooked, no. Beds for travellers in weekend! Bad situation

Nice crew

• 20th Oct 2014

Great hostel. Priceless to find the craic...and more than this

I work in hospitality and I was quite amazed about the excellent staff and cleanliness I found in this hostel. Staying there was probably one of the best experiences I had in Dublin. Some people complain about the noise coming from the train tracks, but the window in my room was double glazed and soundproof, so I didn't have any problems. Maybe the cracking beds in the next room can be annoying, but nothing that you can't solve with a pair of earplugs. Totally recommended. Thanks!

• Spain

Really liked the hostel and how clean it was! Very nice staff and always helpful. And the free walking tour was very interesting.

• 20th Oct 2014

Arrived isaacs after a 23 hour flight. So easy to get to and staff lovely. Bed so comfortable. Room a bit hot but lucky we had a fan thanks heaps. Coming back for a second stay this weekend. Would highly recommend

Richtig Nettes Hostel.

I had a great time and the common room was great for meeting people.

• 19th Oct 2014

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfasts were pretty decent, I liked the hard boiled eggs. It was very easy to meet people. I really liked the pub crawl. There where only a few downsides, I like when they have lockers in the room and they were down in the basement, and you couldn't get wifi in the room.

Relación calidad-precio excelente. buen ambiente, personal muy amable en todo momento, sobre todo con el idioma, diferentes áreas recreativas para ver tv, sala de juegos, sala de reuniones, y luego en las habitaciones silencio para dormir. Desayuno incluido. Sin duda repetiría si volviera.

• 18th Oct 2014