Isaacs Hostel Reviews

2-5 Frenchmans Lane, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

This place was actually a better than I thought. Note: Although there is no internet in the rooms, this was actually the best thing, in comparison to many other hostels you can always find somebody to talk to everyday, especially best for me since I was traveling alone. Will you make friends? totally up to you . Close to many shops. Great atmosphere for also a great price. Come make friends. and be social.

Isaacs is the most popular hostel in HostelWorld.com and that's exactly what you get. TONS of people partied in the main lobby every night. The building is a bit difficult to navigate at first trying to find your room, the locker room, laundry room, lounge, bathroom etc. The staff was brief with me because they'd just dealt with a dozen other guests. It's about a 12 minute walk outside the city center so I made sure to bring everything with me that I needed when I went out. Security = Bueno

really, really friendly and helpful. It's like a big Family in the hostel. Amazing place!

• 30th Jan 2014

Great place & staff etc, only comment was the shared shower wasn't very good just v weak. All round great weekend!

• 30th Jan 2014

10/10 lovely place, hostelworld you can stop spamming me for a review now ;)

Everything was excellent. Polite staff, friendly people, excellent location, 5min from O'Connell St. The only con is the dirty kitchen... But the rest of the hostel, including toilets and showers was perfectly clean.

I only had a short stay in the hostel, landing at 10pm and leaving at 5.30am the following morning. I found the staff very helpful, good showers, clean dorms and generally a good atmosphere

• 30th Jan 2014

All good to hear thanks.Come back for longer next time !

I did not enjoy my stay here. It is a hostel more for people who are going out in dublin. I was getting up early for a flight the next morning (4.30am) and I could not sleep even with ear plugs in. The bed was hard, I am a short person and found it hard to get up on my bed (top bunk). I found the girl on reception very pushy.

We are so sorry that you were disappointed with the hostel and you did not get a good nights sleep . Our sister hostel Jacobs which has private rooms may be a quieter/ better option for you if ever you are back in Dublin. Our staff normally get such amazing reviews so I am sorry if we did not get it right this time.

I have really enjoyed my stay at isaacs. There is a wonderfull atmosphere. I meet a lot of people who is like my Dublin's family! It is not expensive if you see all the facilities it has. The staff is the best, they are all very firnedly and they like to be at customer's service. I definetly recommend Isaacs Hostel

• 26th Jan 2014
  • Argentina

O mau cheiro do quarto foi horrível. Limpeza pelo menos o básico é essencial em qualquer ambiente.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was very relaxed and one had the feeling of being part of a large family or simular. For the younger age group it was an ideal place to make friends and exchange ideas. As a mature person I felt welcome and at ease. The breakfast was also so easy once i knew how it operated, excellent. Thank you to all at the hostel. Martin.

You are so very welcome and delighted that you felt so at home . We will have slippers waiting on you next time !

10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next » last »