Isaacs Hostel Reviews

2-5 Frenchmans Lane, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

Great Party hostel, plenty of common areas that are open practically 24hrs. Was there for 10 days and only managed to have 2 showers that were hotter than room temperature.

Great hostel

This is my 2nd time staying at Isaacs and this is my favorite hostel in the world. So much to do, such nice people, great location! Can't say enough nice things. Since I can't stay away from Dublin for long I expect to be back in a year or so.

Perfect. just a bit noisy at times (depends where you room is located)

• 8th Nov 2013

Love this place they are so accommodating and it was so easy to get to. Thanks for being amazing !

• 8th Nov 2013

I sorry i leave the hotel in advance. My Room Was very sad And the bathrooms too. The lobby And general enviroment great. Maybe it Was my problem.

• Argentina

Enjoyed everything about this hostel - good vibe, helpful staff, free breakfast

Staff was amazing, so helpful and accommodating. My friend and I had the best time! I especially loved the rooms to read and chill out downstairs, was a nice escape. Wish we had wifi in our rooms!

Great hostel, great location as well. 1 min walk to the airport bus, 10 min walk to Temple Bar area. They will charge you €2 for a locker rental though, also towels cost €2 each at the front desk, they aren't provided for free. Take advantage of the board games available at the front desk!

Glad you liked us did you challenge the lads on reception to connect 4 ?

This is the best hostel i have ever been in!!!! People are amazing and thr best staff ever...

and the best customers in the universe ! Thank you so much !

I hated everything about this hostel.The first night, our room was so uncomfortably hot.We were unfortunately located right outside the bathroom and could hear everything when our door was opened. With the door closed, the hand dryer sounded like a hoover vacuum.Was just awful, could not sleep.Ear plugs should have been offered for free. People propped open the door with the bin so the light from the hall was blinding. I put my eye mask on and it was still bright.So much let to say no space left

Oh we are so sorry that you didn't enjoy your stay, Hostel life is not for everyone but we would have been happy to move you if you let us know during your stay either to another room or our sister hostel around the corner . We understand how frustrating it is not to sleep if you are a lighter sleeper.

Had a deecent little free breakfast and let me stay for free on my birthday!!

great and friendly staff

• 2nd Nov 2013

Spent 1 night here & it was everything I could have needed. Great location to walk into the city center (15 min) and great staff who went out of his way to book me a shuttle to the airport since the bus did not come early enough for my flight. He even refunded me my pre-purchased bus ticket and said he would sell to someone who would use the bus. So nice! Cleanliness was basic in bathrooms/shower/kitchen. The security locker basment was scary. I would recommend for 1-2 nights but not a long stay

Thanks a million for great feedback .

We went to Dublin for the weekend, it was a very good choice to stay at Isaacs Hostel. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the location was good (it was not important for us to be very close to Temple Bar - although it was an easy walk from the Hostel (15' only). We had a free guide tour leaving from the Hostel on our first day there, it was a great way to start getting to know the city. We would definitely come back.

• 1st Nov 2013
  • Portugal

Lovely feedback.Thank you

I would recommend this hostal to anyone of any age. The staff was unbelievably helpful and knowledgeable about places to visit, to eat and to just have a good time.The free walking tour was AMAZING! (One of things the staff recommended.) The bathrooms were clean and the room was clean too. Of course there was noise but that's not the hostal's fault. All in all, great location, we walked everywhere, very hospitable.

• 1st Nov 2013

High praise indeed and much appreciated Thanks !

Very big hostel, simple free breakfast, wifi didn't work very well, only in the common room, and had to check in on facebook to use, plenty of power points in rooms, right next to bus station. Some written directions would have been nice, rather than just a map picture to get to it.

Awesome place! The free face paint for Halloween was a nice touch too!

Awesome Guest Thank you !

This hostel is really clean and convenient and I felt very safe there. Perfect for any stay.

Perfect Thanks.

Someone had taken my bed In a female dorm and the front desk couldn't figure out who it was and there where no more empty beds in females dorms so he put me in a mixed dorm on my own for the two nights which was nice.

Hey sorry about the mix up on your dorm bed but glad we were able to rectify this for you .