Isaacs Hostel Reviews

2-5 Frenchmans Lane, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

schön wären Schließfächer auf dem Zimmer oder kleine Spinte die man auf Leihbasis oder gegen kleines Geld anmieten könnte. Damit alles auf dem Zimmer ist und man nicht immer runter in den Keller laufen muss- was allerdings auch wirklich super war, das man diese nur gegen eine "Leihgebühr" nutzen konnte.

• 4th Apr 2015

Super Hostel! Mitarbeiter meist sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit! Lage optimal! Insgesamt sehr zufrieden, vielen Dank für die gute Zeit :)

Sie sind wilkommen . Vielen dank !

My first stay at ISAAC´S was in 1981 and is´t getting better during thr times. It´s one of the best stays in Dublin-Town.

Wow thanks - have you any photos from your earlier stay in the 1980s?

Both trips to Dublin I stayed there .Good central loclation .I would return .The best Hostel in UK is savoy in Galway .Its like a Motel and reasonable .Thanks staff for your undertanding and support .Won't be forgotten .

Many thanks and glad you enjoyed Isaacs . PS.Galway is in Ireland not UK !!

Really nice hostel, good atmosphere and a really lovely little chill out area in the basement. Only negative was the lack of lockers in the rooms. Really good free breakfast, I would defiantly recommend and stay again!

Best hostel I've been to. Good wifi signal where it was available. Free breakfast was a perk, as was the sauna. Right around the corner from Paddy's palace, where Paddywagon tours pick up.

Over the moon to hear we are the best hostel you have been to- Faint praise indeed - Come back soon!

Put a windows on room 74 please, it's suffocating in there ! :p And if it was possible to choose the temperature of the showers next to the sauna, it would be great.

• 3rd Apr 2015

Thanks for your feedback - we will check the fan in room 74 and the showers by the sauna

My stay in Isaacs Hostel was nice, for me it's a bit too big hostel, not easy to find a place in the lobby. It miss a personal light in the room, not to be disturbed. Rooms are clean and bathroom too. Good location near the river and the central bus station.

Great hostel with an amazing atmosphere and very nice staff. It's not the perfect place - my room was quite loud (combination of thin walls and a train right outside the window) and I would have liked personal bed lights and perhaps lockers in the dorms (you have to pay a fee to lock stuff up downstairs). The light breakfast is mainly toast and cereal. However, for value for money, I'd rate this place highly.

Many thanks for useful feedback and glad you liked us . We would also love to introduce personal bed lights and lockers in Dorms . We do have Ear plugs for lighter sleepers and we will try and move you to quieter room at rear of hostel. Hope to see you back

Very friendly and welcoming staff. The kitchen and bathroom were clean enough and served their purpose. Convenient location in the city centre with easy access to all of the attractions.

• 1st Apr 2015

Decent hostel. No lockers (though they never said they had any). Not a lot of selection at breakfast, just some regular corn flakes and toast. Better than nothing, but I've had better at other hostels. Not many outlets. Wifi is only available in the common areas, and not in the rooms. The pillows were really flat and uncomfortable, but the duvet was great. All in all it was a fine place to stay and I felt safe the whole time.

Many thanks for feedback . We do have lockers in the basement which can be used for 24hour storage and before and after you check out . Sorry if this wasn't highlighted to you . Our Free breakfast is light and simple but we do gave a self catering kitchen if you want to make anything more substantial.So glad you that you felt safe and generally happy with your stay

I liked how the lockers were really secure and could practically fit a full sized suitcase. The underground chill area was awesome, I played board games and the wifi was awesome. Staff was super friendly. Sauna was a great touch. The only thing that could make this place perfect was if the lockers were in the rooms. However, loved and would come back! Thanks Isaac's

Many thanks for great feedback

I love this hostel!. Highly recommend it!

• 31st Mar 2015

Il manque la Wifi dans les chambres.. Sinon bonne auberge!

Lockers in the dorms would have been appreciated!

We would love lockers in the dorms ,but we do offer 24hour lockers in the basement which you can use before check in and after check out .

AMAZING! Isaac's Hostel is by far the best hostel I've ever been! Seriously, clean hostel, nice staff, good food, perfect services and well located. No words, I've been there more than four times this year and I will even pay more if I would have to just to stay in there. Sometimes it was funnier being there than going for a pint! hahaha

Oh what a lovely review. You are to nice to charge you more but just keep coming back and spread the Isaacs love !! Thanks a million

Lo único q no m gusto fue que no llegaría el WiFi a las habitaciones y nos concentramos mucha gente en la recepción del hostel

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Spain

Gracias por sus comentarios - Lo siento no hay wifi en las habitaciones, pero nosotros pensamos que es más socilable! La recepción puede ser ocupado en los fines de semana, pero también tenemos áreas del sótano más tranquilos si usted quiere relajarse

Great hostel. Good facilities, amazing staff, and good location. The only thing I would say is that it would be good to have lockers in the rooms for security purposes. Otherwise would recommend to anyone!

Many many thanks for great review - we would also love to have in room lockers in addition to our 24hr luggage storage and safes ./We hope to soon

This is a good hostel as its centrally located, and literally across the street from the bus station. They should tell you though, that it's not really a hostel more of a rented out bed place. Everyone that was I'm my room was a student and had been there since February. People I had met in the kitchen "one seemed homeless with his pet pigeon" were not friendly at all. Wifi is decent. Facility is pretty clean, staff knowledgeable just felt more like a homeless shelter than a hostel.

It was an incredible experience, because any doubts I have they answer me very polite and that was very helpfull. Also they informed me about some tours which were very interesting and very recomendated to everyone, at least Galway and Cliffs of Moher (good quality price - journey) .

• 30th Mar 2015