Isaacs Hostel Reviews

2-5 Frenchmans Lane, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

전 믹스룸이었는데 8인실 간격이 무척 좁고 화장실도 없어서 좀 불편했어요. 사실 가격을 생각하면 나쁘진 않아요. 직원들도 친절한편이에요. 나중에 시설좋다고 묶었던 곳보다 친절했어요. 위치도 템플가거리 중심지역은 아닙니다만 길가는 사람들한테 물어봐도 알정도의 위치에 있어요. 그리고 전차가 바로 건물 옆으로 지나갑니다. 정말 바로 옆으로 그냥 지나가요. ㅎㅎ밤엔 다행히 운행을 안했지만 낮에도 시끄러웠어요. 제가 예민한편은 아니라고 생각하는데 나중에 만난 외국인애들은 가격생각하면 나쁘진 않다고 하긴하더라구요.

I was absolutely delighted by Isaacs. I've never traveled alone before and they made me feel right at home. The people at the front desk were amazing and helpful! Kevin rocks! The pub crawl was a great way to meet people. I would highly recommend it. Isaacs is in an amazing location, around a 10-20 minute walk to almost everywhere in the city. I stayed in both a female and mixed dorm and they were both great. The train makes quite a bit of noise but it didn't bother me! I will stay here again!

Je ne recommande pas cet établissement.

• 13th Aug 2015

Great hostel, it's got a really good atmosphere and lots of common room space so it's easy to meet people. I would stay here again.

A beautiful and cozy place to feel at home and know people for every part of the world. Problems with the water at the bathroom, was annoying.

• 11th Aug 2015

It's a very nice hostel in Dublin, very good location, very good staff, very good facilities and a nice cosmopolitan atmosphere. Keep going !

We met a bunch of really cool people here! The staff was super helpful and nice. Go on the free walking tour and DO THE PUB CRAWL. You meet a bunch of people and you only have to buy entrance one night and then it's free every other night.

This was by far the best hostel I stayed at over my two week trip in Ireland. What really set this place apart was the employees. They were more than accommodating and helpful than I've ever experienced.

The staff were very nice and helpful ! Thank you ADI for your help you are such a sweet heart!

• 10th Aug 2015

Hostel é muito amigável e bonito. Mas possui poucos banheiros (coletivos) para muita gente. Além disso a localização não é ótima. Mas o hostel também possui muitas atividades, como apresentações musicais, basement com jogos, cozinha.

You need small lamps at each bed so its possible to see something without disturbing everybody.

• 10th Aug 2015
  • Sweden

It's a nice and clean hostel with great fiendly staff.

• 9th Aug 2015

Many thanks !

The hostel is very nice and the staff is very friendly. It has everything the general traveller needs including a fully equipped kitchen and free breakfast. The only thing that might affect some travellers is that it is quite noisy, especially due to the doors which are operated via key cards and thus cannot be closed silently. I was fine, but my friend who is a light sleeper had some problems with that.

• 9th Aug 2015

Glad we ticked the boxes for you!. Sorry about door noise. We do ask guests to try close doors quietly as they do have automatic closers for security unfortunately not all adhere to this , We do have ear plugs if this would help any next time

There were a few annoying aspects about this hostel. The showers only worked on a push button system in 5 second intervals, the wifi did not work at all in the room, and if you wanted to keep your belongings in a locker you needed to go down to the basement. With that said, the location was good, and it seemed an easy place for solo travelers to meet other people. The kitchen was nice and the staff was overall quite helpful.

La cocina muuuy sucia!! Mucho ruido. La ubicacion buena

• Spain

I enjoyed the stay, clean, fun atmosphere and the staff are really helpful. The only downside is having the lockers in the basement. Also I'm not a sensitive sleeper at all, but for those that are, the hostel is right beside the train tracks and they can get quite loud if you're on the higher floors which are just meters from the tracks.

apparently anyone can get even homeless can sleep, which is a very unpleasant experience ... not return .... and not recommended ..

We do have a strict admission policy here and reserve the right to refuse admission to any guests who are unsuitable We do our very best to ensure a friendly and safe hostel enviroment. If there was a lapse here, we do apologise and let me assure you this is certainly not a normal experience for Isaacs

Isaacs is a great value for the money and in a great location. The staff is also great and helpful. My only complaint would be that it gets REALLY hot at night and that the people upstairs our first night were extremely loud. It was like someone dropping bowling balls while riding on a horse. I wish the hostel had staff during quiet hours to occasionally monitor. However I would still highly recommend this place to anyone visiting Dublin.

• 8th Aug 2015

Thanks for your great feedback. So sorry that other guests disturbed you - your analogy was creative ! We do ask that there is quiet on corridors / bedrooms between 11 and 7am and our staff will intervene if needed - we will certainly look at what we can do to further help here . Heat in Ireland is unusual but we can get extra fans if needed if you find the rooms too hot

I spent two nights at Isaac's, and I couldn't be happier about the experience. I was allowed to check-in early when I arrived and rent a locker for my bags (€10 deposit). The workers at the desk made me feel very welcome and answered every question with a smile. There are multiple card entry points before you get to your room and I felt that my bags were truly safe in the locker room all day. The bathrooms appeared to be newly renovated and were always clean. I would recommend to new hostelers!

• 8th Aug 2015

Thanks a million, we love your review!

Fantastic place to stay with my teenage daughter & her friends. Loads of space for hanging out during day & evening. Option of place to leave luggage made a big difference. Location close to city centre.

Great to hear, thanks!