Isaacs Hostel Reviews

2-5 Frenchmans Lane, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

Isaacs Hostel is great! All the workers are nice, the atmosphere is great and its a really comfortable stay for dublin in winter. Just ask the people at the reception whatever - theyll help you out, go out for a drink with you after work and you can cook in their kitchen. That place is amazing. I would always recommend it!

• 13th Jan 2015

I only stayed one night so I can't go too in depth, but I enjoyed my stay and would stay here again. Room security seems nice. The lockers are downstairs and a bit out of the way. It would be nice if you needed your room card to enter the building as I believe there were some local people hanging out in the common room for the free wifi. The downstairs cellar rooms are awesome if you're into unique things like that.

Great staff,very helpful.

Great hostel - awesome and helpful staff. Enjoyed our stay there though possibly could have used some more comfy seating in the social area (the log benches start to hurt)

War ein schönes Hostel mit einer sehr schönen Lage. Das Preis-Leistungsverhältis war auch super, sogar mit kostenlosen Frühstück. Ich würde wieder hin fahren.

El hostel está muy bien, el personal de recepción es amable y están ahí si necesitas cualquier cosa para ayudarte.El ambiente es multicultural, gente de todos lados y hay muy "buen rollo", aunque yo fui sola y me sentí aislada; me costó trabajo conocer gente... habia varios grupos cerrados; pero sin duda repetiré en ese hostel cuando vuelva a Dublín :P

Séjour au top, personnel vraiment sympa!! ++ pour le sauna

Great atmosphere, everyone's so helpful and just wants a laugh! By far the best, safest, funniest hostel I've stayed in... So good I've booked up again!

13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next » last »