Isaacs Hostel Reviews

2-5 Frenchmans Lane, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

Nice facility in a convenient location. Nice breakfast and seemed cleaned. Not enough bathrooms on our floor but good otherwise.

Thanks for your review We are delighted you enjoyed your stay.

Very simple breakfast.

Thanks for your review. Yes breakfast is just a simple light breakfast which we offer free of charge to our guests.

Personally I thought it was kind of a sketchy location and it was loud when I walked in, but I think that's just because everyone was using the kitchen (which was a very nice feature!). The beds were very comfortable and they even gave us towels (upon request). Only thing I didn't like was that I couldn't get wifi in my room (I had to go to the lobby area). Also I expected the bathroom to be in my room (I had a twin private), but it was right outside my room.

Thanks for posting your review. All the rooms at Isaacs are standard. For ensuite rooms we recommend you stay at our sister hostel Jacobs Inn. We only have wifi in the lobby area as we want our guests to talk to each other! Also as most of our bedrooms are dormitory we can't really have people tapping away on their computers or watching movies etc while others are trying to sleep.

15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next » last »