Isaacs Hostel Reviews

2-5 Frenchmans Lane, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

I stayed at issac hoster for 1 night. The step is so helpful and kind. Location is good as well. It's so close to bus station and easy to approch dublin airport. One problem is noisy from upstair. I don't know where is the noisy from. It's like foot step but it's so loud. I coudn't sleep because of that.

• 19th Nov 2013
  • South Korea

I had such a great time! the staff was really kind, and not only, i recommend this hostel for all the students who seek fun and don t have verry much money

• 19th Nov 2013
  • Romania

Staff were very friendly and helpful. The kitchen was usually clean however it had a funny smell from the cleaning solution. The fridge could have ben handled better as everyone had old open food crowding the fridge. Good location near the tram. Loved the downstairs lounge!

The WiFi only worked in the main area, which was kind of a bummer, but other than that I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was welcoming and extremely helpful. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

In Dublin for a concert wanted somewhere cheap and cheerful to stay and that's what we got, would recommend Isaccs and would definitely stay there again

• 17th Nov 2013
  • All Male Group, 31-40

The worst hostel I have stayed in after three months of hosteling across Europe. The beds are old and rickety. Two power points for an 8 bed dorm. The floors are ridiculously creaky so good luck sleeping. The entire hostel was so hot (in November I was walki around in a t shirt and sweating). They charge you for lockers and when you check out they rip you off and charge even more without providing a valid reason. I would have stayed to argue further but had a plane to catch. So disappointed.

I was disappoined to have to move room having booked originally for two nights which came as a surprise to reception when I arrived. System or hostel...??

• 15th Nov 2013

Nice hostel just staff not really friendly

Great Party hostel, plenty of common areas that are open practically 24hrs. Was there for 10 days and only managed to have 2 showers that were hotter than room temperature.

Great hostel

This is my 2nd time staying at Isaacs and this is my favorite hostel in the world. So much to do, such nice people, great location! Can't say enough nice things. Since I can't stay away from Dublin for long I expect to be back in a year or so.

Perfect. just a bit noisy at times (depends where you room is located)

• 8th Nov 2013

Love this place they are so accommodating and it was so easy to get to. Thanks for being amazing !

• 8th Nov 2013

I sorry i leave the hotel in advance. My Room Was very sad And the bathrooms too. The lobby And general enviroment great. Maybe it Was my problem.

• Argentina

Enjoyed everything about this hostel - good vibe, helpful staff, free breakfast

Staff was amazing, so helpful and accommodating. My friend and I had the best time! I especially loved the rooms to read and chill out downstairs, was a nice escape. Wish we had wifi in our rooms!

Great hostel, great location as well. 1 min walk to the airport bus, 10 min walk to Temple Bar area. They will charge you €2 for a locker rental though, also towels cost €2 each at the front desk, they aren't provided for free. Take advantage of the board games available at the front desk!

Glad you liked us did you challenge the lads on reception to connect 4 ?

This is the best hostel i have ever been in!!!! People are amazing and thr best staff ever...

and the best customers in the universe ! Thank you so much !

I hated everything about this hostel.The first night, our room was so uncomfortably hot.We were unfortunately located right outside the bathroom and could hear everything when our door was opened. With the door closed, the hand dryer sounded like a hoover vacuum.Was just awful, could not sleep.Ear plugs should have been offered for free. People propped open the door with the bin so the light from the hall was blinding. I put my eye mask on and it was still bright.So much let to say no space left

Oh we are so sorry that you didn't enjoy your stay, Hostel life is not for everyone but we would have been happy to move you if you let us know during your stay either to another room or our sister hostel around the corner . We understand how frustrating it is not to sleep if you are a lighter sleeper.

Had a deecent little free breakfast and let me stay for free on my birthday!!