Isaacs Hostel Reviews

2-5 Frenchmans Lane, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

I love this hostel!. Highly recommend it!

• 31st Mar 2015

Il manque la Wifi dans les chambres.. Sinon bonne auberge!

Lockers in the dorms would have been appreciated!

We would love lockers in the dorms ,but we do offer 24hour lockers in the basement which you can use before check in and after check out .

AMAZING! Isaac's Hostel is by far the best hostel I've ever been! Seriously, clean hostel, nice staff, good food, perfect services and well located. No words, I've been there more than four times this year and I will even pay more if I would have to just to stay in there. Sometimes it was funnier being there than going for a pint! hahaha

Oh what a lovely review. You are to nice to charge you more but just keep coming back and spread the Isaacs love !! Thanks a million

Lo único q no m gusto fue que no llegaría el WiFi a las habitaciones y nos concentramos mucha gente en la recepción del hostel

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Spain

Gracias por sus comentarios - Lo siento no hay wifi en las habitaciones, pero nosotros pensamos que es más socilable! La recepción puede ser ocupado en los fines de semana, pero también tenemos áreas del sótano más tranquilos si usted quiere relajarse

Great hostel. Good facilities, amazing staff, and good location. The only thing I would say is that it would be good to have lockers in the rooms for security purposes. Otherwise would recommend to anyone!

Many many thanks for great review - we would also love to have in room lockers in addition to our 24hr luggage storage and safes ./We hope to soon

It was an incredible experience, because any doubts I have they answer me very polite and that was very helpfull. Also they informed me about some tours which were very interesting and very recomendated to everyone, at least Galway and Cliffs of Moher (good quality price - journey) .

• Spain

I absolutely love Isaac's. Soon as I stepped in, I knew the place was right. The energy of the people there, including staff, is incredible, and the facilities are excellent. The level of care the staff shows toward everyday backpackers really shows. Way to go, Isaac's!

• 30th Mar 2015

Best thing about this hostel: The staff - Kevin and Andy were the nicest humans I have ever met. Worst thing about this hostel: No lockers in the room, and the lockers they have are in the basement, and you have to pay for them. The hostel has a social atmosphere and breakfast is included in the price, which is nice. There is only wifi in the common areas, which is pretty annoying. The location is not ideal, but it's not too far from the main sights. Also important, the hostel was really clean!

Couldn't fault them. Everything we needed for our stay

I stayed on the top floor and there were only 3 showers and 2 toilets for the whole floor. In my room there were 12+ guys and there were other rooms with a lot of guys also. They said on hostel world they have a currency exchange but they do not. But other then those 2 things, it is a great place and easy to find (just know where the custom house is). The breakfast is basic which is all you need. I would stay here again. I recommend it!

• 30th Mar 2015

Our stay at Isaac's was great! The staff were knowledgeable and a lot of fun as well--they added great character to our stay. The room was clean and spacious. The basement was large and there were a number of common areas. The biggest downside was that the only wifi was in the reception area and limited access in the basement. Overall, we enjoyed our stay at Isaac's and would certainly return.

All good to hear, thanks a million . Sorry about the Wifi but It has good coverage in reception area and we think it is more sociable not to have it wifi in the dorms !

I wish I could have stayed longer. I'm looking forward to going back at a later point

Great to hear Thanks !

HUGE hostel. Free wifi, free lockers for our bags on the day we checked in. Helped us book a tour to giants causeway. large social room downstairs where everyone was watching soccer. Overall a good stay and exactly what we expected.

I needed a place to stay last minute in Dublin for a night, and I picked Isaac's hostel since it's very convenient for Connolly station. I had an alright stay: the staff extremely friendly and polite, but the atmosphere left a lot to be desired. It had the overall feeling of a slightly shabby first-year dormitory, but it was clean. The six-bed female dorm was unusually spacious, but lacked lockers or individual lights, and was noisy with the DART tracks literally right outside the windows.

Thanks for your feedback . So glad you enjoyed the location and the Staff service but so sorry to hear you were disappointed by aspects of the Hostel . Ww will provide Ear plugs for lighter sleepers and will certainly move you to a quieter room if we can .

I have really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The staff is very helpful and available on every moment, even in the middle of the night. The location is excellent, it only takes a 5 minutes walk to get in the city centre. Breakfast is simple, but good and the communal areas, bedroom, showers and toilets are clean. After all, I do really recommend this hostel!

• 28th Mar 2015

Great to hear this - thanks a million !

It's a great hostel. It was too hot in the rooms - we asked the staff to turn down the heating, and they did.

My room was in front of the building where cross a train. You cant sleep well because its too noisy. The breakfast is poor, they should improve that. My cousin was in another room and someday he found a strange guy sleeping in his bed. You need to pay to lock your luggage.

Bit of a party hostel when I was there. Great facilities, helpful staff, lots going on. A bit noisy, but still recommended. Take ear plugs.

Staff was awesome and helped us with all of our questions! The atmosphere was great and the rooms were clean. The only down side was there were no in room lockers, we had to rent one in the basement, but it was no biggie! Overall great place to stay and would definitely recommend

• 26th Mar 2015