Isaacs Hostel Reviews

2-5 Frenchmans Lane, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

Ambiente muito saudável, muito bem localizado e o atendimento satisfatório.

I really enjoyed staying here good place friendly happy clean and right in the middle of everything... I will stay there again Thanks

• 21st Jan 2015

Todo muy bien, gente muy simpática, buen royo. Lo malo es que no hay lockers ni estanterías en las habitaciones, solo literas

• 20th Jan 2015
  • Spain

Awesome hostel. Only complaint is the wifi doesn't work on the 3rd floor

I would like too sleep there again if I return to Dublin!

Un accueil très chaleureux, une bonne ambiance. Que du positif ! Une auberge à ne pas rater quand on séjourne à Dublin.

Clean, good location, few steps from the center, well connected to public trasportation, really helpful staff JUST...those kind of showers which work just if you press the botton every 5 seconds (no jocking) can be a really bad surprise, expecially if you have really long hair like me =) and also it could be better have a light on each bed 'cause rooms are pretty dark and there were people sleeping all day long and it's litterally impossible to see where you're going. anyway,i recommend it!

Common rooms were always loud and no individual lights on the bunks, staff was kind and helpful though

We spend five amazing days in Dublin and are sure to come back again! Thank you for having made our stay in Dublin so unforgetable. Greets from Germany :-)

• 15th Jan 2015

Room are a bit too noisy because of the train Availability of the staff really good I enjoyed very much the sauna It's been a pleasant stay. Very good hostel

• 15th Jan 2015

Good craic with just about everyone. Staff very friendly and knowledgeable. Would stay again!

Isaacs Hostel is great! All the workers are nice, the atmosphere is great and its a really comfortable stay for dublin in winter. Just ask the people at the reception whatever - theyll help you out, go out for a drink with you after work and you can cook in their kitchen. That place is amazing. I would always recommend it!

• 13th Jan 2015

I only stayed one night so I can't go too in depth, but I enjoyed my stay and would stay here again. Room security seems nice. The lockers are downstairs and a bit out of the way. It would be nice if you needed your room card to enter the building as I believe there were some local people hanging out in the common room for the free wifi. The downstairs cellar rooms are awesome if you're into unique things like that.

Great staff,very helpful.

Great hostel - awesome and helpful staff. Enjoyed our stay there though possibly could have used some more comfy seating in the social area (the log benches start to hurt)

War ein schönes Hostel mit einer sehr schönen Lage. Das Preis-Leistungsverhältis war auch super, sogar mit kostenlosen Frühstück. Ich würde wieder hin fahren.

• 9th Jan 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

El hostel está muy bien, el personal de recepción es amable y están ahí si necesitas cualquier cosa para ayudarte.El ambiente es multicultural, gente de todos lados y hay muy "buen rollo", aunque yo fui sola y me sentí aislada; me costó trabajo conocer gente... habia varios grupos cerrados; pero sin duda repetiré en ese hostel cuando vuelva a Dublín :P

Séjour au top, personnel vraiment sympa!! ++ pour le sauna

Great atmosphere, everyone's so helpful and just wants a laugh! By far the best, safest, funniest hostel I've stayed in... So good I've booked up again!

Cosy. Damn cosy.