Isaacs Hostel Reviews

2-5 Frenchmans Lane, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

Good,friendly atmosphere,friendly staff.

• 26th Oct 2014

Isaacs is a great hostel and I would definitely recommend it to anyone

• 26th Oct 2014

Amazing spot in an amazing city, will definitely be back!

Séjour très agréable. L'auberge est bien située, il y a très souvent du personnel de ménage dans les salles communes en bas comme dans les sanitaires. La literie est bonne. L'ambiance est conviviale. Je recommande vivement cette auberge !

• 25th Oct 2014

I had a wonderful time staying at this hostel. They had a enough activities if you wanted to get involved in them and the atmosphere was also super friendly and welcoming! I loved my stay here and in Dublin! The rooms were standard for a hostel and comfortable enough. Everything was fairly clean and well maintained! The basement area and lobby were good places to chill and hangout. Overall I had a super positive experience here!

Great facilities and value for money. Slight walk away from the main attraction and next to a railway line to expect this hostel to be noisy. Wifi was great with accessible power sockets everywhere. Bring your own padlock, they charge €2 a day to rent it! The sauna was amazing!

• 24th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

The location and staff were awesome and it has loads of facilities! As my room were located just above reception I could enjoyed WiFi in my bedroom! Some rooms could be bigger so it won't feel that crowded, but the beds were especially comfortable and clean. I also didn't like the fact of pressing a bottom every ten seconds to get more water whilst having a shower. However, I was amazed by the music taste in the common room, the sauna facilities, games and the decoration of the whole hostel.

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Spain

We loved Isaacs Hostel! We were only there for one night before we had to catch an early flight, but the staff was really helpful in helping us find a place to eat and storing our bags, booking us a hotel shuttle, and just basically keeping an eye out for us. The room was really clean and comfortable and quiet--and only 12 euros for a female 6-bed! I've already recommended it to all of my friends, and I hope to be back!

Very friendly atmosphere. A great place to stay!

• 23rd Oct 2014

Good location and very helpful staff! A bit crowded and hectic if you are looking to relax more, but great environment for young backpackers.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Clean, Spacious rooms, Lots of different common areas. Friendly staff great location. Downfall was Wi-Fi barely worked in the room but worked well in the basement which had couches/ chairs and tables.

Everything weekend is thuis hostel full hooked, no. Beds for travellers in weekend! Bad situation

Nice crew

• 20th Oct 2014

Great hostel. Priceless to find the craic...and more than this

I work in hospitality and I was quite amazed about the excellent staff and cleanliness I found in this hostel. Staying there was probably one of the best experiences I had in Dublin. Some people complain about the noise coming from the train tracks, but the window in my room was double glazed and soundproof, so I didn't have any problems. Maybe the cracking beds in the next room can be annoying, but nothing that you can't solve with a pair of earplugs. Totally recommended. Thanks!

• Spain

Really liked the hostel and how clean it was! Very nice staff and always helpful. And the free walking tour was very interesting.

• 20th Oct 2014

Arrived isaacs after a 23 hour flight. So easy to get to and staff lovely. Bed so comfortable. Room a bit hot but lucky we had a fan thanks heaps. Coming back for a second stay this weekend. Would highly recommend

I had a great time and the common room was great for meeting people.

• 19th Oct 2014

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfasts were pretty decent, I liked the hard boiled eggs. It was very easy to meet people. I really liked the pub crawl. There where only a few downsides, I like when they have lockers in the room and they were down in the basement, and you couldn't get wifi in the room.

Relación calidad-precio excelente. buen ambiente, personal muy amable en todo momento, sobre todo con el idioma, diferentes áreas recreativas para ver tv, sala de juegos, sala de reuniones, y luego en las habitaciones silencio para dormir. Desayuno incluido. Sin duda repetiría si volviera.

• 18th Oct 2014