Isaacs Hostel Reviews

2-5 Frenchmans Lane, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

First hostel that I stayed that has a sauna. A social hostel.

I loved staying at Isaac's. The hostel is easy to find and well-situated. The staff was friendly, the breakfast was nice and the atmosphere in the hostel was great! My critiques are about the kitchen's equipment and internet isn't available in the rooms. I definitely recommend this hostel.

Want to go back :) but very hot room :(

• 12th Dec 2015

Had a great stay. The airport transfer option made it so much easier for me.i

The staff is nice, they offer breakfast, have sauna and kitchen and the reception area is nice but: rooms are uncomfortable, there are not enough plugs, they don't have lockers in the rooms, the bathrooms are also uncomfortable, nowhere to get changed, just one bottom to get water out of the shower and water came out freezing cold!

Arrived late and night and left early in the morning so cannot comment on all the facilities but it was ideal for what I needed. Helpful staff and wifi available in the common room.

• 10th Dec 2015

Es mi preferido de todos los que estuve en Dublín, porque es muy cuqui y la atmósfera es muy buena. El wifi no llega a las habitaciones (pero eso hace que te relaciones más en la sala de estar con los demás inquilinos). Los baños y las duchas son compartidas, pero siempre está muy limpias. A mí me gustó y repetiré.

Muchas Gracias

Great hostel helpful reception staff. Enjoyed the free walking tour. Would stay here again.

Heartwarming comments , come back soon lovely guest

Great hostel. The price including breakfast but it was very simple. Staff was nice. No locker. Wifi only available on lobby.

Isaacs was definitely a good choice. It is close to the center, there's someone at the desk 24/7 and the warm common room makes you feel comfortable in a heartbeat. The shuttle to the airport was very handy seeing as I had a flight super early. The bus was waiting for us in the street which made it really convenient. The rooms are comfortable, the beds are already made when you get there so you don’t have to fiddle with the linens if you arrive late at night. A couple of things I would like to p

Many thanks for your kind feedback

Really great hostel with very kind staff

Thanks a million !

Sauna - very cool (as in awesome). The fact that my room felt like a sauna was not. Asked to have the heat turned down and was told they'd have to wait for a manager to arrive in am. The common room upstairs has music blasting all day - not my favorite. The place is clean, beds comfy, breakfast is standard with both coffee and OJ. No wifi in rooms. It's a good hostel with good staff and a few quirks.

I booked one night in an 8 bed female dorm because I needed a bed after a concert in Dublin. It was a little noisy but I was expecting that. Next time I will be bringing earplugs and booking a room with less beds. This has more to do with my ability to fall asleep I guess because my travel companion slept better. Staff were very friendly. Place was clean. There's a nice atmosphere in this hostel.

• 7th Dec 2015

Many thanks fir your great feedback and glad you enjoyed . Our guys at reception will happily serenade you to sleep next time if you gave difficulty getting off to sleep !

The location is a little far from things but is walkable and the tram is right by the hostel. The security was really good with three locked doors on the way to a room on top of the front door being locked at night with a 24 hour reception. The place has a sauna which is insane

Many thanks, PS The sauna was a nice surprise?.

THE VALUE OF MONEY WAS GOOD .BUT I COULD FEEL SAFE AND CHILL

We loved staying at Isaacs! They play great music and the vibe was so wonderful!

Come back soonest !

The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. The breakfast was just toast and cereal with coffee and juice, which was fine for me. The rooms and bathrooms were clean. The wifi only works in common areas. It was quiet enough and warm enough during the winter. We enjoyed our stay and are thankful that we found such a lively, nice hostel in Dublin.

• 4th Dec 2015

That's a really great review and we appreciate it!

Met 4 meiden in een aparte 4 persoonskamer, helemaal geen last gehad van geluid, super ligging. Goede prijs/kwaliteit verhouding. Erg schone sanitair voorzieniningen.

Heel erg bedankt

It was the best hostel I have ever stayed at!

• 3rd Dec 2015

Well thank you can come again kindly ! You can come again

Awesome staff!! made my trip to Dublin so worth it! They're also super friendly and immediately gave me a run down of good places to eat and they got me involved with a pub crawl within 5 minutes of being there. I went to the pub crawl and had one of the best nights of my life!!! Flippin love this place 😄