Isaacs Hostel Reviews

2-5 Frenchmans Lane, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

I loved staying at Isaac's hostel, the location is extremely close to great restaurants and bars, and the metro is just behind the building. The only thing that was a bit annoying was that there is no wifi in the room, but other than that I have no complaints. I had a very enjoyable stay at isaacs.

THanks for your review - sorry about the wifi - it is acting up a bit at the minute.

The staff and the atmosphere of the hostel was amazing. There are numerous common areas and a comfortable feel.

Thanks for such a great review - glad you enjoyed it.

Good beds, clean facilities, great social atmosphere, & wonderful location (near to Dublin center - within walking distance!). Highly recommend for its great goodness!

Thanks - delighted you enjoyed your stay

Thanks for lending me a power adapter and helping me get my phone back from the bus company! Awesome experience, really loved the bar crawl.

• 17th Nov 2015

Delgihted you enjoyed your stay.

I'm glad that the kitchen was clean and that the room floor was clean. I think it would be better if there were more air flow in my room, but I guess I could have asked for a fan because a sign said that your hostel does offer them.

Thanks so much for your review. Yes we do have fan for when it is very warm . Glad you liked the hostel.

This place is great for what you are paying. My only complain would be the strength of the wifi in the rooms and the fact that there was no plugs or lights near the bed, making me stumble round in the dark whilst others were sleeping.

Thanks of your review. Yes, lights for each bed are on our wish list too.

Really friendly staff & nice shared lounging area. Free wifi & breakfast was fab. In walking distance to all the main places. Would defo recommend to anyone.

• 14th Nov 2015

A good hostel located close to transport and the main street. A bit of a walk to the Temple Bar and other areas but definitely good value for money.

Glad you liked us.It's 12 minute walk to Temple Bar and we find the excercise is helpful good to walk of the excesses of that particular area !

The hostel was quite good. Power points were not available at each bunk and wifi only available in the common area. The common area was always quite full which looked to have a great environment, however everyone here was using their phones as it was not available in the rooms and because of that it was difficult to meet people. I booked on late notice and then wanted to cancel as I had found accommodation that could host for more nights. Was told I couldn't cancel and had to pay full amount.

Lovely staff and clean, modern facilities. It was amazing value for money!

• 13th Nov 2015

Deadly, Thank you !

Brilliant weekend, friendly staff and incredible value for money. I will stay here again 100%!!

• 12th Nov 2015

Because of the non-contact of a mistake double booking on the same night for one person and the hostel staff not contacting to check if it was correct i dont think i will stay here anymore and change my regular dublin hostel for when i am over now

We do apologise for any error and will investigate this further and be in touch.

Accidently booked twice for myself and didnt realise until check-in, i had to pay for both bookings/bed which is fine mistakes happen but it would have been nice for the hostel to contact me to double check that i had known i made two bookings for the same night for mtself as i never got a confirmation of the first one so i thought it never went through. Other then that everything else was fine

The floors are super creeky!

My friends and I stayed at Isaac's Hostel and we all loved it. It if perfectly located for seeing all of Dublin and the Hostel itself had the hostel atmosphere I have ever experienced. The staff were incredibly knowledgeable and were eager to help out of you had any questions. Would defiantly stay here again and recommend to any one planning a trip to Dublin.

I thought it was a good stay, however, the lack of wifi in the rooms made it rather annoying since I had work to do as well. Trying to get anything done in the main lobby was impossible due to the noise, and then the basement was way too hot and muggy as well. In addition, the room did not shut all the way, which was a bit worry-some. There should definitely be lockers available for all customers (perhaps inside the rooms). Other than that, great location, and nice staff

Thanks for your comments. So sorry about the Wi-Fi we do have it in the rooms but it can work better in the common rooms . We will check out your room door immediately as all should close properly. We have24/7 large secure lockers at basement which come in handy if you arrive early or departing late and need to leave your bags while you explore

We were greeted like princes and then recommend to a great pub just down the road. Would defo come back to stay here when i think of Dublin again!

A princely thank you !

Great little hostel. Staff was amazing.

Really nice hostel. A lot of facilities for a really low price. Good atmosphere for young people. I will come back

• 10th Nov 2015