Isaacs Hostel Reviews

2-5 Frenchmans Lane, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

They have a sauna, nothing else. No lockers either.

En general muy bien. Destacaria la limpieza del hostel y la ubicación, se puede ir a pie a cualquier sitio.

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Spain

You should make more events internally. Pub Crawl was fun, but would have been more fun to just do it with a group of Isaacs Hostel or only one other hostel.

• 26th Feb 2015

Ein Hostel wie man es sich vorstellt. Alles da was man braucht ;-)

• 26th Feb 2015

Great hostel in an excelent location in dublin. Very easy to access from airport or to go to visit the city. Excelent recommendations given by the staff. Very good that hostel has a kitchen. I just only suggest that the rooms should have more plugs. Difficult to charge the mobile and camera inside the room. Definitly recommend Isaac's Hostel !!!

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Portugal

Great staff, for every problems a solution, good advises, nice Young People, Perfect stay at Isaac's Hostel :)

• 25th Feb 2015

Really amazing hostel ( and we've stayed in a few so we know what we're talking about!!). Perfect location, really good value for money, lovely staff plus all the facilities we needed and then some (the free sauna was an especially nice bonus). Only very minor complaint was that the room was insanely warm and noisy, but the noise was to be expected (as we were in the 16 bed dorm) and we found out afterwards that earplugs were available at reception. I would definitely recommend this Hostel!

• 24th Feb 2015

Spent a long weekend at Isaacs. Beforehand I had some disappointing email-contact with the staff (who only replied in standardised ways or very short and in an unfriendly manner t to my issue). Found the hostel okay, but very big - this way the staff probably wasn't as friendly due to the big amount of people. Great activities offered though! Overall a clean, okay hostel. Breakfast wasn't as bad as I'd expeced. ;-)

The hostel was good. Two things to mention: + The staff is very helpful and polite. All of them. - There are no lockers in the rooms. That is so easy to fix and such a basic amenity if you ask me, yet it was not there. There were lockers in the basement but for suitcases or bags. Your stuff had to lie around in the room.

Enjoyed my stay at Issacs hostel. Good atmosphere, clean bedding and showers. My only concern was the corridor at the 3rd floor is very creaky so I had a patchy sleep with people walking past late at night and early in the morning. Location wise the hostel is excellent, being only 30 seconds from the airlink stop and within walking distance of all the main sights.

Very big hostel right in the city centre. Very nice staff but a little noisy at nighttimes as there are a lot of rooms on each floor. The guided walking tour is very good and was a lot of fun. However,it is not provided for by the hostel but from a different organization and it is not 'free' as indicated in the hostel but it's based on a pay-what-you-want basis.

What to say about this Hostel : - Clean - Good place - Good Location - There is Good vibes - A Friendly Staff - Free Good breakfast - Free Coffee and tea - Free Sauna ( 6PM - 9PM) - Free Visit Tour - Lot of activities ( Ping Pong, Pool, baby foot) the only negative point is , if your room is in subway side you would be disturbed by the noise.

I thought the staff were excellent but was upset by some of the other guests at the Hostel. This dampened the atmosphere only slightly. I enjoyed all that was offered and thought it was a great introduction to Dublin and the Hostel community.

• 20th Feb 2015

Muy bueno el hostel la atencion muy buena la ubicacion, el desayuno todo muy bien. Altamente recomendable.

Loved that breakfast is included, the coffee was much appreciated and very good. Also loved the walking tour, thanks for a great stay! The staff were lovely, too, thanks for being respectful and kind.

• 19th Feb 2015

Great Hostel with a great atmosphere! Only the kitchen looked like a mess, but other then that really great!

I broke the rules and let a friend crash in my bed, so I was kicked out at 2 am. Understandable. However I have never been spoken to in a more demeaning and derogatory way as I was by a staff member. It was very shocking. I was told I wasn't a person and that I wasn't going to be treated like one. For breaking a rule that I had seen broken in my dorm room many times by others throughout my three day stay.

• 18th Feb 2015

Could do with a bar, there is really no need for a sauna. 3 bed rooms should be 3 single beds.

Really friendly staff, clean showers, close to everything :) I would have enjoyed my stay more, of there weren't any pigeons in the kitchen...

• 17th Feb 2015

일단 위치가 정말 좋아요! 공항에서도 가깝고, 바로 옆에 버스 터미널이랑 트램역도 있어요ㅎㅎ 오코넬거리도 가깝고요ㅎㅎ 컨벤션센터 쪽에 야경이 이쁘다는데 걸어갈 수 있는 거리! 직원들도 친절하고! 방안에 천장도 높아서 답답하지도 않고요ㅎㅎ 보안 철저해요! 방에 들어가기 위해서는 최소 3번의 카드키가 필요..ㅋㅋ 근데 화장실 세면대 물이 너무 금방금방 멈춰서 세수하는데 힘들었네요ㅜ 그리고 콘센트가 일층 침대쪽에만 있어서ㅠ 사용하는데 힘들었어요ㅠㅠ 주방 청결은 좀 그랬지만 그래도 물 데울 수 있는 거랑 토스트기, 전자렌지 등등 그리고 차(얼그레이, 밀크)랑 커피가 잘 구비되어 있었고, 아침식사도 좋았어요ㅎㅎ 사람이 많은 호스텔이라서 북적북적하지만 밤되면 다들 조용하니까 괜찮아요ㅎㅎ 그리고 락커 (보증금 10/ 1일 지날 때마다 2)도 크기때문에 마지막 날에 짐 맡기고 잘 돌아다녔네요ㅋㅋ 고마웠어요❤️

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7