Isaacs Hostel Reviews

2-5 Frenchmans Lane, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

The staff were very friendly and always available to help. The hostel was also clean, warm and has some great facilities

it's a hostel so i think it would appreciate a late breakfast and not just until 9.30

• 12th Dec 2014

Andrew is the best staff, very kind.

• 8th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

nice room, staff was superb

Non molto pulito.

We had an awesome stay!!

• 6th Dec 2014

Mal ubicado, esta a un lado de donde pasa el tren y es muy difícil dormir ya que el tren hace mucho ruido. Los baños asquerosamente sucios, todo el tiempo estaban sucios. No regresaría para nada

Awesome place to stay! The walking tour was really good too :)

• 4th Dec 2014

Great hostel! Very reasonable price for all that was offered. Staff was very friendly and helpful, even charged our phones for us at the desk overnight! Didn't get to go on the pub crawl but wish we could have. Great, cozy atmosphere, reminded us of a fun ski lodge! Would definitely stay here again.

• 4th Dec 2014

The only 'poor' rating relates to the loud music in the reception/common area. It was so loud that the guests and staff had to shout at each other to be heard, and this ruined the atmosphere of meeting people and talking, so central to a hostel experience. It is hostel, not hostile! Please turn down the music and you would be totally excellent. There are lovely reminders for guests to be considerate, and that should be demonstrated by the management, too. That is why earbuds were invented.

few bathrooms

Many of the plug-in outlets in the basement & common room are loose. Otherwise, the staff made for an exemplary experience. I'd've been content never to've left, honestly.

• 2nd Dec 2014

It's a busy hostel cause they're awesome here! Kitchen can get a bit cramped and dirty with all the guests, but people are nice!

Absolutely brilliant I don't see the point in staying in a hotel when you can stay in a place like this. I'll be coming back time and again.

• 30th Nov 2014

This hostel is incredible. When we first got there, Kevin greeted us and he was the best. Everything about the facility is top notch and the staff is great. A hostel.

• 30th Nov 2014

Our stay in Isaacs was really good - will come back for sure!! The place was clean, the staff was friendly, breakfast was ok (and included!) and atmosphere nice and cosy. I noticed that the room door didn't close if you didn't push it properly. Also, on our first night, when we got to the room, a guy had entered and was laying on my bed - the staff was great (thank you!) but I still don't understand how he could get into the room as he didn't have a bed there for that night. Thx!

• Spain

I was recommended Isaacs by an experienced traveller, and I would recommend it to anyone going through Dublin. The staff was so friendly and helpful and knew the answers to all my questions. They have such great facilities for everything, including cheap luggage storage which was so important to me! The rooms were clean and so were the bathrooms - no small feat in a hostel with as many rooms as they have!! Anything you could want, they could provide. I can't wait to stay there again!

Stayed here twice now and would defiantly return. A true backpacker vibe. Only downside was the bunk beds... I was given a top bunk in the centre of the room and only one side had a barrier to stop me from falling. Request a bottom bunk of possible!

Tolle Atmosphäre, hilfsbereite Mitarbeiter! Etwas zu wenig Duschen und WCs.

Great place to stay for few nights.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7