Isaacs Hostel Reviews

2-5 Frenchmans Lane, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

It's a really nice place to stay in Dublin for a short time!!!I would definitely repeat the experiencie!!!

• Spain

The hostel was fine more for a younger generation. The Wifi wasn't working well for me. The staff wasn't overly helpful. Overall it was an ok stay.

• 17th Oct 2014

Very nice place to stay meet alot of New people from everywhere staff where. Very welcoming and helpful and for the price standards where really set high

• 17th Oct 2014

Had a fantastic weekend at Isaacs! Would recommend it!

• 16th Oct 2014

Such helpful staff, loved out stay we will be back :)

definitely a party hostel. i don't recommend for families. Kitchen is small and looks dirty.

Auberge parfaitement située près de la gare et à 10 mn du centre de Dublin. Prix très intéressant, personnel agréable, et très bonne ambiance !

The hostel is very nice, good atmosphere and clean. The only thing if you are planning rest well and relax at night, you can't do very well because the music is loud and people stay at the corridor chating until late.

Es war durchweg sauber und das Personal war sehr freundlich! Immer wieder gerne!

• All Male Group, 18-24

My three night stay at Isaacs was amazing. It was my second time at a hostel and I was amazed at how friendly and helpful the staff were at directing us to tourist locations and booking our tours/coaches. There is complimentary breakfast that begins at 730 but they were able to start it at 6 for us. The only bad thing is the wifi. You have to be at the lobby or zero level to get it.

• 10th Oct 2014

The staff that works at night should not be so "strict." One followed us upstairs and watched us to make sure we went to our room. We weren't disturbing anyone...so it was kind of uncomfortable being followed so obviously.

• 10th Oct 2014

Wir wurden herzlichen aufgenommen und fühlten uns auf anhieb wohl. Die Ausstattung mit Bettwäsche, Handtüchern und wenn man möchte auch Duschzeug ist super. Das Frühstück ist einfach, aber wenn man möchte kann man eigene Sachen in einen Kühlschrank unterbringen, was empfehlenswert, wenn man nicht nur süßen Aufstrich am Morgen mag.

• 8th Oct 2014

Absolutely loved my time there. Awesome and very helpful staff. Great setup there.

Really nice facilities and absolutely spotless! Would definitely recommend

• 6th Oct 2014

I really like the Issac's. This was my 3rd stay. The facilities are good and the staff is helpful, funny and friendly. As a recommendation, I'd appreciate having lockers in every room to store personal belongings. I really like the atmosphere!

• 6th Oct 2014

I enjoyed staying at Isaacs, but I left a sweatshirt there and tried to contact them three times about it, all unsuccessfully. It's a nice place, but I didn't get responses. Basically, be aware that there isn't a good way to contact them unless you want to shell out the money for an international phone call. The hostel is really nice, though!

• 4th Oct 2014

I wish there was an option above "excellent." This was the best way to be welcomed to Ireland. Staff is knowledgable and friendly, travelers are adventurous and kind, facilities and rooms are top notch, everything is better than could be expected. I would recommend this place any day!

• 4th Oct 2014

Ich hatte einen sehr schönen Aufenthalt im Hostel! Die Mitarbeiter waren alle sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit bei Fragen und Wünschen. Das Hostel hat auch eine Menge Flyer für Aktivtäten in Irland ausliegen. Das kostenlose Frühstück ist auch einwandfrei. Neben Toast, Marmelade und Butter (was die meisten Hostel in Irland anbieten), gab es dort noch Eier, Säfte und Wasser zur freien Verfügung. Einziges Manko hat das gem. Damenbad, 3 Wachbecken für eine ganze Etage sind bisschen wenig am Morgen.

+++ very friendly receptionists.nice common area.good location, close to station/bus stop --- no wifi in the rooms(only common area), very noisy hardwood floors.

This is in a great place and a great place to meet new people. Had a lot of fun. Also easy to get to the airport and centre of town.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7