Isaacs Hostel Reviews

2-5 Frenchmans Lane, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

Todo muy bien, gente muy simpática, buen royo. Lo malo es que no hay lockers ni estanterías en las habitaciones, solo literas

• 20th Jan 2015
  • Spain

Awesome hostel. Only complaint is the wifi doesn't work on the 3rd floor

I would like too sleep there again if I return to Dublin!

• 19th Jan 2015

Un accueil très chaleureux, une bonne ambiance. Que du positif ! Une auberge à ne pas rater quand on séjourne à Dublin.

We spend five amazing days in Dublin and are sure to come back again! Thank you for having made our stay in Dublin so unforgetable. Greets from Germany :-)

• 15th Jan 2015

Room are a bit too noisy because of the train Availability of the staff really good I enjoyed very much the sauna It's been a pleasant stay. Very good hostel

• 15th Jan 2015

Good craic with just about everyone. Staff very friendly and knowledgeable. Would stay again!

Isaacs Hostel is great! All the workers are nice, the atmosphere is great and its a really comfortable stay for dublin in winter. Just ask the people at the reception whatever - theyll help you out, go out for a drink with you after work and you can cook in their kitchen. That place is amazing. I would always recommend it!

• 13th Jan 2015

I only stayed one night so I can't go too in depth, but I enjoyed my stay and would stay here again. Room security seems nice. The lockers are downstairs and a bit out of the way. It would be nice if you needed your room card to enter the building as I believe there were some local people hanging out in the common room for the free wifi. The downstairs cellar rooms are awesome if you're into unique things like that.

Great hostel - awesome and helpful staff. Enjoyed our stay there though possibly could have used some more comfy seating in the social area (the log benches start to hurt)

War ein schönes Hostel mit einer sehr schönen Lage. Das Preis-Leistungsverhältis war auch super, sogar mit kostenlosen Frühstück. Ich würde wieder hin fahren.

• 9th Jan 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

El hostel está muy bien, el personal de recepción es amable y están ahí si necesitas cualquier cosa para ayudarte.El ambiente es multicultural, gente de todos lados y hay muy "buen rollo", aunque yo fui sola y me sentí aislada; me costó trabajo conocer gente... habia varios grupos cerrados; pero sin duda repetiré en ese hostel cuando vuelva a Dublín :P

Séjour au top, personnel vraiment sympa!! ++ pour le sauna

Great atmosphere, everyone's so helpful and just wants a laugh! By far the best, safest, funniest hostel I've stayed in... So good I've booked up again!

Great staff, location and very clean hostel with a fantastic atmosphere. Would stay again in a heartbeat.

Auberge de jeunesse très bien situé dans la ville, à 10 min de Temple Bar. Malgré la proximité d'un train, rue très calme. La propreté est tout à fait acceptable, surtout dans les lieux sanitaires et j'ai eu de l'eau chaude tous les jours. L'ambiance est très bonne dans l'auberge le soir, et le personnel très agréable et disponible. Le petit déjeuner compris dans le prix de la chambre est très copieux. Rapport qualité/prix excellent.

• 5th Jan 2015

The hostel was great, it was big and you can meet a lot of people if you are traveling alone. A couple of the staff members were not very helpful or nice, but there were others that would go over the top! The basement is awesome if you just want to relax and get some work done. Another thing is that it is pretty loud whenever you are ready to sleep and in the rooms there are always people going in and out, but then again it is a hostel! Would definitely recommend the hostel!

• 4th Jan 2015

The man's showers didn't work well (cold water almost all the time), the rest was perfect but one essential thing like warm water was not provided :/

Bon auberge, sauna gratuit entre 6 et 9h, petit dej basic mais bon, litterie agréable. Les douches ont peu de pressions, mais ce n'est qu'un détail.

• 3rd Jan 2015

Stayed for four nights, showers were cold every night. We rented a locker the first day and we were told that we had to give a ten euro deposit for the key that we would get back when we returned it. Upon returning it we only received two euros back because the staff failed to mention we would be charged every day for the locker. Had we known this we wouldn't have gotten one...Definitely would not stay here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7