Isaacs Hostel Reviews

2-5 Frenchmans Lane, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

very noisy. There is a very busy railway line which passes the hostel. My bed was about15 feet from the track.I tried to change rooms but I was told that all the rooms are affected by the noise from the trains.A side effect of the trains is the smell and squeal of the brakes from the train wheels as they slow down past the hotel .

• 26th Aug 2014

A great place to stay, and great value for money. Only problem was that the women's section of the floor was not clearly marked out from the men's section--I nearly stumbled into the women's bathroom twice! Also, it could be difficult finding your way around. I had put my valuables in one of the storage cupboards in the basement and had trouble figuring out how to get back there again. So better signage would be helpful.

• 25th Aug 2014

had a great time, friendly and helpful staff, great tours, atmosphere,location

Super Hostel für junge Leute. Teilweise etwas laut. Zentrale Lage (busbahnhof und innenstadt in 2min zu erreichen). Wir können es durchaus weiter empfehlen!

It was fine, but quite big and busy. Also you need to provide more for breakfast.

loved it to be there.!! I feel save and you can hire a locker to put your things there .... many greetings from Germany

• 22nd Aug 2014

Los aseos y duchas están fuera de la habitación pero son nuevos y limpios, así que excelente. La cocina es excelente también, el personal muy amable y atento, el desayuno bueno y los huevos duros son recién hechos, aunque no los ponen siempre. Hay bicicletas para alquilar, sauna... Lo único malo es que en las literas no hay ni luz personal ni medios para cargar tu móvil, cámara de fotos, pc... nada! Un fallo gordo. Es lo único.

You need to pay for you lockers also if you have your own lock! 2 € pro day. Not every staff member is helpful.

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

Staff was great and it was in a really interesting old building. Will definitely stay there again upon my return to Dublin. The alley it is located in has a few shady characters hanging around, but even late at night I never felt threatened.

• 21st Aug 2014

Super endroit qui peut surprendre au premier abord mais qui se révèle être un bon plan : une usine sans en être une !

• 21st Aug 2014

Nous n'avons passé qu'une courte nuit dans cette auberge, suffisant pour constater que nous nous étions fait entuber sur la précédente auberge où nous avions passé 7 nuits, et que Isaacs Hostel est nettement mieux.

Very good Hostel. Keep it like that.

• 20th Aug 2014

Great hostel. Nice clean rooms. Great common areas and facilities. The only issue is that our room was right near the train line.. But I would still recommend staying here.

Very caring staff. They clean a few times during the day and even at night. We met fantastic people there and had a great stay in Dublin. Thanks!

Super auberge! Personnel toujours sympa et pret a aider! l'aiberge est aussi bien située ce qui permet de circuler dans dublin a pied.

• 18th Aug 2014

Der perfekte Ort für Backpacker um Gleichgesinnte zu treffen. Freundliches Personal, tolle Stimmung, gute Ausstattung in allen Bereichen egal ob Schlafsäle, Bad, Küche etc.

the only problem we had was the shower was really tiny and my travelling buddy is 6'6" and couldn't fit in it. which was really funny for me, buy not so much for him! loved the place.

+ Gute Lage in der Stadt und ein gutes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis - Viel los in den Gemeinschaftsräumen - Keine Schließfächer in den Zimmer bzw. zusätzliche Kosten für Schließfächer und Safes

Had a great stay at Isaacs - the room was very spacious but would have been good if there was more staorage space, we had to put everything on the ground. Also would have been beneficial if the the staff at check-in had of given us more info on the facilities, we only found out about most things like the sauna and and table tennis room on the second day. It would have also been good to know that we could get breakfast early on the day we left - we were only informed as we were leaving the hostel

• 16th Aug 2014

It was amazing, and I did friends there. I am not at the Hostel but I always go there to meet my friends.

• 14th Aug 2014