Isla Gecko Resort Reviews

Station 2, Balabag, Boracay, Malay, Aklan, Boracay Island, Philippines

Wifi connection is weak, but room s are very clean

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • Taiwan

Over priced, horrible location, disgusting walk to the beach, room smells like dirty air conditioning water, foam mattress, women with annoying laugh at reception from 7am wakes you up every day, internet didn't work. Go somewhere else

Really nice!!! Worth a stay 😄

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Philippines

Friendly staff and good location. Only one minute to the beach. The rooms are clean and wellcoming. We loved our stay at Isla Gecko.

• 25th Feb 2014
  • Sweden

I have travelled all across the world stayed in many different places and without a doubt this is the warmest friendliest helpful and kindest resort! Perfect location 2 mins walk to the beach restaurants and nightlife. Rooms extremely comfortable and clean. Staff always smiling inquiring about your day making sure all is going great on your trip just in general up for a chat :) we extended our stay here because we just loved it. 10 out of 10 all around. Couldn't recommend enough!!

The alley way to get to the hotel is a bit scary to walk at night by yourself. The wifi only worked in the lobby. They never cleaned my room while I was staying there. The staff were great, including the owners and when I complained of noise they moved me to another room. Value for money not that great but that's boracay, it's very expensive and isla was the best I could get at last minute during Chinese New Year. No free breakfast :(

View all Boracay Island Hotels