Island Time Hostel
*Friendliest, most helpful staff - just read the reviews!
** Closest to the beach - just look at the map!
*** We'll make sure you experience Puerto Rico like a local!
**** Every room has a private bathroom & a private outdoor entrance
What else could you want?!
There is nothing like dropping a heavy backpack on the ground, grabbing a bite to eat, and coming 'home' to a place with a warm, friendly atmosphere and chatting, resting, and absorbing the backpacker experience with other travelers. Visiting 'La Isla Del Encanto' is an experience of a lifetime and Island Time Hostel will certainly make your visit more affordable and enjoyable. Stay within a colorful & lively San Juan neighborhood, meet locals as well as others exploring the island, immerse yourself in the Puerto Rican culture, soak up the sun on the beautiful beaches, and maybe even sip the day away at the bar across the street as you practice your spanish.
Only steps away from Condado Beach, Condado Lagoon, Miramar and right outside of Old San Juan! Nestled within the community of Alto del Cabro, Island Time provides not only accommodation and easy access to the refreshing Atlantic Ocean waters, but also exposes guests to the real Puerto Rico—food, culture, people, and more! Ask about our cuisine trip, 'El sabor del Barrio,' on which our staff take you to the best local places to eat, dance salsa and bachata, and even practice yoga on the beach.
We are proud to offer 5 rooms:
• 2 Four-bed dorm rooms
• 2 private rooms with bunk beds
• 1 private room with full bed
All rooms have their own full bathroom and private outdoor entrance.
• Common room with games and lockers
• Linens and towels provided in your room
• Terrace with bar and lounge furniture plus plenty of patio space
• Free Wi-Fi and computers available for personal usage
• Free sunrise & sunset beach yoga sessions*
• Free salsa and bachata dance sessions*
• Free guide staff to tourist and local areas*
*Available upon request
Conveniently located steps away from:
• The Condado resort district
• Beautiful beaches at Condado, Ocean Park, and Isla Verde
• Exceptional Local Cuisine
• Unique architecture
• Historic Old San Juan
• AMA public transportation
• 24-Hour grocery store and pharmacy
Cancellation Policy: Notice of cancellation must be given 1 day in advance; please inform us of a cancellation so we may give another guest an opportunity to request accommodation.
Check In: Check-in hours are possible 24/7, but we request coordination for overnight arrival.
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, debit, or credit cards; there are also several ATMs within 1 block, and cash-back can be obtained a few blocks away at the 24-hour Walgreens and Walmart stores
Taxes are included.