Island Time Hostel Reviews

1050 Calle Mariana, San Juan, Puerto Rico

I enjoyed my time at Island Time Hostel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The facilities were merely adequate and very cramped but it made it easier to meet people. There were lots of cats around which I like but may not be so good if you are allergic to them. I enjoyed my time there very much. They do need to open the kitchen before 9 am though.

We enjoyed stay for the price. only one staff, new every day or new morning and afternoon. Practically no help on site seeing, maps, etc. Breakfast, as advertised you make pan cake from given powder which has traces of eggs, we vegetarian cannot eat it. We went without breakfast, Saved money/labor making it?! Room is small, again low price which we like;most spending $1100 for cruise may prefer bigger room, better common room, good building & pay $3to5 more/person/day. Air condition was good

• 15th Oct 2015

This is a great place if you want to just to keep your bags safe and sleep. All the rooms have AC which is great and necessary. The staff here are nice and friendly. The location is in an area that is not too beautiul to the eye, but just a 10 minute walk and you are exactly where you want to be without having to pay the hefty price tag. This isn´t a hostel to party and hang out in. It´s a hostel to be close to the nice places but pay a cheap price.

Awful wifi, didn't work at all on the upper floors

The Staff was REALLY friendly. This Hostel could be fantastic but nobody seems to give him enough love. Lots of potential. too bad.

Great local atmosphere with convenient local spots to eat and drink! The rooms were a bit tight for three adults but having your own bathroom and a ac unit was good. The only other thing was the doors didn't stay shut once unlocked no biggie but it was hot so ac was pointless,no good if your room hopping. I would def stay again also breakfast was there you just had to dyi! Thought that was different. Great for getting a true local feel!!!

• 13th Aug 2015

I had a super time. Chill folks, chilled beverages, and a super-cute and helpful staff. Much love, ITG (Island Time Gang) XOXO

• 8th Jul 2015

We had a great stay! Cheap and yummy food in the area, and walking distance to the beach, ATMs, and supermarket. The staff posts daily events happening in the area and everyone is very friendly. Brandon especially was great -- he accompanied us to run our errands so we wouldn't get lost, wasn't even on the clock!