Island Time Hostel Reviews

1050 Calle Mariana, San Juan, Puerto Rico

This is my 3rd trip to Puerto Rico and my fourth hostel i've stayed at in San Juan. This was by far the best experience hostel experience thus far. Ten minute walk to Condado beech and the bars. Bus to Old San Juan is less than a block and there is plenty to do right in the area. Corey the manager is a local and fun to party with. He will show you around.

I had such a great here time. I will definitely return.

I was traveling alone and had no idea how the place is going to be. Once I arrived at the hostel, I was glad that I found very nice people who were providing any assistance that I needed like suggesting nice places to eat (decent prices), visit and how I can easily get there like via buses. After five nights of staying there, I really made great bonding with the hostel staffs and people staying there. I was satisfied from overall staying in the hostel and I did enjoy staying in Porto Rico.

The neighbourhood looks a bit shady when you get off the bus, but is actually very friendly and safe. The location of the hostel is excellent, only a short walk from the beach (you have to cross a busy street though), and from everything you need (Walmart, bars, busstop and even the old town, although I would recommend taking the bus) The rooms are small, especially the dorms, but good enough. The staff of this hostel is excellent. Cory will help you with everything you need.

Staff was great and helpful!

Location was ideal, just minutes to the beach and lagoon. Bus to Old San Juan is just a block away! Cory and the rest of the staff were very helpful! We staying in the private double bed room. It is perfect for a couple traveling together. We really enjoyed having a kitchen at our disposal and eating family meals with everyone. Never had a problem figuring out where to eat or go out, Cory will answer any questions you have! Will definitley return!

1 2 Next » last »