Island Time Hostel Reviews

1050 Calle Mariana, San Juan, Puerto Rico

I had a not great night but could tell it was a fluke due to bad roommates. The staff was excellent - If I stayed longer they definitely would have changed my room assignment and done plenty to make up for my bad night, which I appreciated even though I could not take advantage. There are a lot of stairs though - so beware! My mixed dorm was up three flights of narrow stairs. All in all, I think if I stayed longer I would have had a better time. Nice staff.

Nice hostel! Only stayed one night, but the staff was very friendly and helpful with recommendations for food and nightlife in the area. Very convenient to La Placita, which was a great place to go out for the night.

It is a great hostel! We had a lovely time and the staff was amazing! Just wish we could have stayed longer! I totally recommend it!

Best staff. Clean. Perfect location. Ideal for travelers who want to experience the real puerto rico, walk the streets where locals live and hang out, and eat cheap authentic food. And no it is not dangerous.

• 8th Oct 2014

A wonderful staff, which counts for everything when you're staying at a hostel!!!

• 6th Oct 2014

Wonderful hostel!! This was my third time coming back and I have enjoyed my stay every time. The staff if the best part of the hostel!! They will show you how to get anywhere you need and find good bars to go to no matter the night of the week.

• 26th Sep 2014

wow what can i say i bloody love the place.i stayed there for 3 days and well,wanted to stay a lot longer:)a very nice little spot ,well located , clean, well organized and staff is very nice and accommodating;;))everyone is smiling,having a sweet time and always when i see them they would like to assist you in any possible way to make your stay as comfortable,memorable and enjoyable as possible.Thank you lots Jessica ,Rafito and Javier!Hope to see you again sometime or somewhere in the world!

• 21st Sep 2014
  • South Africa

Super friendly staff who where very helpful and took good care of us. The dorm room I stayed in was ensuite and only had 4 beds. Only recommendation would be for them to install lockers. It only took us about 20 minutes to get to old town using the 50 cent city bus.

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Hungary

Located in Miramar, a district that may look sketchy at first place but the staff convinced me that the area is okay. There are 24hr Walmart and Walgreens nearby. It is definitely the closest hostel to Condado beach and taking M3 bus to Old San Juan is easy. Some reviews said bedroom and bathroom are small. Yes. But the beds are big compare to other hostels and the bathroom looks decent. Most importantly, the staff are very friendly and care about your stay. Highly recommended!

1 2 Next » last »