Island Time Hostel Reviews

1050 Calle Mariana, San Juan, Puerto Rico

One of the worst nights of sleep in my life. I've stayed in plenty of hostels and never had a sleeping situation as uncomfortable as this. 2 bunk beds crammed into a tiny room, hardly any room to even put a bag. Noise on the street all through the night, a mattress that forced me to change positions ever 15 minutes since springs were digging into me, and a sheet that might've actually been a curtain. I have no idea how this place has decent reviews.

This is one of the worst places I've stayed at. The building is run down. WAY overpriced. It's in a dodgy area.Rooms are extremely tiny. I stayed in a 4 person room, and it's pretty much one tiny room and they squeeze in 2 double bunks bed. I stand at 5'3 and I cant even sit up straight in the bottom bunk. The space between the two bunks is limited, you'll definitely brush up on the other person trying to walk past and there's hardly any floor space to leave your bags. THERE ARE NO LOCKERS!

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • truc_m085019

Very small rooms. No space. No air. Very dark. No windows. No air conditioning. You can not sit on lower bed. Beds are not long enough. Very small bathrooms. Easy to get electric shock after touching heater. Very loud. The staff had a party until 3 a.m. just next to my room in the Wednesday. Common room small and smelling rancid food. Breakfast is too simple - nobody can cook pancakes, no kitchenware enough, only coffee (no tea).

Muy bien!

• 15th Jan 2015

This is a GREAT place to stay if you're a low-budget traveller looking for a friendly atmosphere and great people to party with!

• 8th Jan 2015

The staffs were very friendly and helpful! The walk to Condado area & beach are only ten minutes away! Would return again.

1 2 Next » last »