Island Time Motel Reviews

39 Persiaran Dayang 2, Dayang Business Center, Langkawi, Malaysia

Help full staff

TO BE AVOIDED. This may spoild your stay in Langkawi. The Pakistany manager tried to overcharge me. He said I booked a shared room, and even when I showed him my booking for a single, he insisted it was the wrong price and I should pay more. He harassed me during my whole stay, and saw him arguing with other costumers. I was evenutally put in a room next to 3 families with toddlers running up and down the corridor at 6am. Horrible experience. The Hotel v.far 30mins taxi drive from breach areas.

Worst Experince Ever. This was my worst experience ever. I arrived at the motel at 10:22 PM on 23rd and I found that the stuff already gave the rooms I booked for some body else at 7:00 PM althuogh I set my estimated arrival time at 10 PM. Despite that your website already charged me a deposit fee. I had to change the motel at that time and look for another one. The stuff dealed with the problem without any respect he said it is our mistake you set your arrival time at 10 !!!

• 23rd Nov 2013