Island Time Motel Reviews

39 Persiaran Dayang 2, Dayang Business Center, Langkawi, Malaysia

I enjoyed my stay in Island Time Motel as it is located in a strategic place. The price of a room is reasonable as well.Suitable for those who travel alone or with friends.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

we only spent 1 night here to catch a boat to Tuba Island the next morning. It was pretty average for the price and the bathroom was quite moldy. You can find better for less money.

Nice place the staff is friendly. As a backpacker its a bit out of the way from the main beach about 30km but I was happy to rent a scooter and mozy my way down to the main area. Free breakfast is always a plus. Close to the pier. Cost me 8rm from the pier in a taxi.

View all Langkawi Bed and Breakfasts