Island Time Motel Reviews

39 Persiaran Dayang 2, Dayang Business Center, Langkawi, Malaysia

everything about this place was average. i realized too late that the reviews weren't so great actually and couldn't switch to another place w/o incurring a full charge so we stayed. its FINE but like the bathroom was in disrepair. very important to ask for a room with a window otherwise its scary and tiny-feeling. the location is right near the ferry so if you are just transfering, it does the trick - like clean and safe ENOUGH but nothing impressive in the least. the staff were nice enough.

I enjoyed my stay in Island Time Motel as it is located in a strategic place. The price of a room is reasonable as well.Suitable for those who travel alone or with friends.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

we only spent 1 night here to catch a boat to Tuba Island the next morning. It was pretty average for the price and the bathroom was quite moldy. You can find better for less money.

Nice place the staff is friendly. As a backpacker its a bit out of the way from the main beach about 30km but I was happy to rent a scooter and mozy my way down to the main area. Free breakfast is always a plus. Close to the pier. Cost me 8rm from the pier in a taxi.

View all Langkawi Bed and Breakfasts