Island Vibe Backpackers Reviews

10 Daagraad Street, Jeffreys Bay, South Africa

really good party hostel, right by the beach the location couldnt be any better, the staff were super friendly as well

Problems with WLAN. Great Staff, Great Beach and many more... visit Island Vibes!! DO IT!

We had a great time there! Best and most fun bar we've been to on our trip! Would definitely stay there again!

Great location on a sandy dune just jn front of the sea. Great view to the town. Lying down on my bed in the dorm I could see the Ocean wave. There are a lot of common space indoor and outdood. You can have breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I booked on the internet a double ensuite room at 400 Rand a night for 3 nights. On arrival I found that the room had a small bedside table with a lamp that didn' work. There was no other furniture, nowhere to hang even a single shirt. The plastic toilet seat was cracked,the shower had no curtain or door so the toilet seat and floor was soaked when I took a shower. There was a dead cockaroach under the bed covered in ants. The washbasin had no plug. I left after just one night.

• 10th Feb 2014