Island Vibe Backpackers

• ypleudesmouches5300
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
20th Jul 2017
6.0

Good place only if you want to party. Not a good place to sleep. Very loud.Bad matresses

14th Jun 2017

Very nice hostel with a good vibe and good staff. Surfing there was amazing, either if you're a beginner or a pro, and courses available if needed. Food is pretty good too, bar is lively and view is great. Would recommend!

2nd May 2017
7.7

I stayed for three nights. Good party atmosphere, I didn't really find it a place where I could chill out but it's mainly for surfing . The food was really nice and bar area good fun. Lockers in the dorm but my mattress had seen much better days. If you love surfing this is the place to be, if you don't it's worth a short visit so you can say you've been .

• Canada, Female, 25-30
28th Apr 2017
6.3

I stayed here for 2 nights in a dorm and the location is amazing, the reception staff were great. Both nights were SLEEPLESS! It was so loud with people running around screaming outside our door until 430. I was extremely disappointed that a staff member was sitting watching this take place. We talked to a manager after our 1st night and he said it was a once-off but the 2nd was worse. If you're looking for a party hostel, you've found it, would recommend the township tour, it was fabulous!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
16th Apr 2017
7.7

Nice clean hostel. Party hostel so quite loud with lots of drinking games. Good food. Little locker in the room for valuables.

11th Apr 2017

Right on the beach; cool bar and fun staff.

• Norway, Couple, 25-30
31st Mar 2017
7.4

Awesome spot next too the beach, Nice lunch and breakfast. The room was not so clean, and smelled a bit mold in the bedroom. And the worst thing that happend was that one of us walked straight into a big toiletwaste(sewage). Really really disgusting. It was so deep, up too our ankle. We thought it was just water first but that was wrong.And it was straight outside the door too our building. And the Staff dident do anything about it.

• Estonia, Female, 25-30
28th Mar 2017

Right on the beach, clean rooms and excellent facilities with friendly staff. What more do you need?

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
17th Mar 2017

It is amazing hostel. The best hostel I have ever stayed in my life. The staff is fantastic. I had problems with my reservation at other hostels and baz buses. So they called and solved all my problems. I loved it. The bar is super fun. There are people drinking every day. The location is incredible. Right on the beach. I recommend

8th Mar 2017
7.1

Awesome location. Nice staff and good atmosphere although not so much clean.