Island Vibe Port Elizabeth Reviews

4 Jenvey Way, Summerstrand, Port Elizabeth, South Africa

Stayed in a private ensuite room. Not enough parking for all guests. Our room was near reception and tv area, so it was noisy Shower was unclean, but toilet was absolutely filthy. Adequate for price.

I was only at the hostel for one night, but was put in a room that was already full, then given a room with a broken toilet that was leaking on to the bathroom floor and There were no personal lockers to use.

We had to leave a day early even though we had already paid because our room (#2) smelled so badly of mould. I mentioned this to the staff when we were leaving and they said we should have told them and they would have moved us. Fair enough. My point is that people should NOT stay in this room, especially those with allergies or asthma because it did affect my breathing. The smell of the room is still in our clothes and this is 4 days later. Please consider doing something about this Thanks

• 28th Oct 2013

This place is wicked! I had a double room, over looking the ocean! Beautiful! Staff friendly and the whole vibe was laid back! Would definitely recommend it!

• 27th Oct 2013