Islander Backpackers Resort Reviews

Is verg dirty, and old!

• 11th Nov 2014
  • Mexico

It's a big hostel but it wasn't very busy when I've been there so I was upgraded to a 4bed dorm and I had that one by my self for the first night. The kitchen is clean but the fridge was very dirty. The stuff was alright.. I enjoyed the pool, that was very nice. All in all a nice hostel close to the greyhound station, the beach and the city.

Really good location. Difficult facilities which made you enjoy staying there.

Different to a typical hostel as dorms are old hotel rooms. They are ok and have what you need. The whole place is in need of being updated. You get free use of hotel facilities (pool and spa) which is great.

No atmosphere, poor staff who really didn't care. Been staying in nomads all over Australia and this one let the company down unfortunately

• 11th Jul 2014

Great hotel/hostel resort! Definetley be back :) On the flipside... cleaners could of done a better job daily in the backpackers rooms!?! :(

Dear Nikki, Thank you for your kind feedback and we look forward to welcoming you on your return to Surfers Paradise. We appreciate you raising the Housekeeping related matters.

View all Surfers Paradise Hostels