Islet Inn Reviews

No.50, Datong St., Puli Township, Nantou County 54, Nantou, Taiwan

Islet Inn way by far the most relaxing and comfortable hostel I stayed at during my road trip around Taiwan. The common space was a great place to hang out and relax, and the bedrooms were huge and comfortable. The owners were also very friendly, helpful, and always smiling. The only complaint i heard from one member of my group was that there was sand in one of the beds. This hostel is a gem and I would absolutely stay here again. Thanks for having us!

• 1st Apr 2015

Stayed two nights at islet inn. The staff were extremely helpful and nice! We booked a dorm and got upgraded to a private room which was amazing! I would recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Puli.

Upgraded my dorm to 2 pax, was a hotel room not dorm, very nice, hotel staff friendly and helpful with info, night market great nearby. Let me borrow bike for free. I rate 10/10 thanks for stay :)

並不在市中心附近 相對地較安靜 同時有點偏遠 但小島都有腳踏車可以租借 會騎腳踏車的問題不大 而巷口都有家樂福 麥當勞等 由於附近都是田地 晚上更可以看到滿天星星 員工都很nice

Though not a too easy place to find, but one you reach there, you will be rewarded by the mountain view, the laidback atmosphere, the friendly staff, and also the unique common area with a bar! Towards the end of your daytime journey exploring sun moon lake or qing jing farmland, you just wanna go back to the balcony in time for the sunset and cherish the moment with a chilled beer. Looking forward to return here again soon with more friends for bbq while listening to crickets chirping.

View all Nantou Bed and Breakfasts