Istanbul Harmony Hostel Reviews

Hoca Pasa Mah.Hudavendigar Cad .no26, Istanbul, Turkey

spacious rooms with their own showers and toilets. Great lounge area on roof with view. You can't get wifi everywhere because the building is so large but it wasn't a big issue for me.

Great stay here, Ihab, Samer, Shaker are pretty helpful in everything. Atmosphere is great. Location is central. Mama helps clean the room very day. There is no stress to stay. You can just enjoy the time to chill in Istanbul.

Cheap, character filled rooms in the perfect location. Recommended! The young Syrian guys at the front desk were amazing. Very friendly and helpful! 'Volunteer' backpacker making the breakfast was unfriendly, late and hungover.

A great hostel in a great location - staff were very friendly and helpful. Very relaxed atmosphere and I would have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone.

• 8th Nov 2014

very nice staff in a hostel that is well situated. There is a easygoing vibe here so ideal for guest getting to know a little about each other. Some guest even go out drinking in the evening together. Nice terrace and common area with a view. The most important for me is a good night sleep in a comfortable bed which was definitely the case. Definitely the place for the social crowd.. If you keep an open mind, i think you will very pleasantly surprise. Wifi only in common room.

I had the most amazing time at This hostel! The location is very good, very central and very easy to get there from the airport. Staff are very nice and there is a common area in the rooftop where everyone meets. Totally recommend it, made my stay in Istanbul even better :)

Great times myself and my mate had at harmony hostel. Excellent value for money and the staff were heaps nice. Shaqa, Ehab and Kim(great Aussie lass) were really helpful and great to hang out with. The best aspect of this place is deifnitley the people you meet and the family vibe it gives off. Every night everyone would climb to the top drink beer and battle in back gammon. Definitely recommend!

• 3rd Nov 2014

Great stay, so good I extended ! Thank you all, wonderful hostel!

I loved this hostel! Free breakfast was A+++ , staff were friendly and enjoyed hanging out with guests! the roof top made for a great social space and I always felt secure because of the pin pad locks on each room! ALSO the Murphy beds are such a GOOD idea!!! More hostels should use them! They save space by letting you put things under your bed and sleeping on your belongings gives great piece of mind ;) thank you harmony hostel for a great stay in istanbul! I'll be back for sure :)

Loved this hostel, perfect for a solo traveller, staff are helpful

good location and good price! And staff is good, he made reservation of the bus and other things. Free-wifi is also good. But, I had one problem, When I went to the toilet, a toilet paper was empty. So please check whether toilet has paper or not.

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Japan
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Very very friendly staffs. REALLY PERFECT LOCATION. good breakfast. Roof view was NICE. but in room, wifi was so weak. Sometimes I could n't use wifi.

In the common room, the smoking is everywhere no matter the timing. For those who cannot stand the smoke of cigarette, this is suffocating. Hot water supply is unstable. But seem improved after that night. However, there is a great view from the common room. And the room is big. Staff in the reception, Samer is very friendly and helpful. I have a good chat with him. One of the reasons I could recommend the hostel. But the staff in the common room seems very fierce and unfriendly.

I stayed here for over a week. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Location is excellent, walking distance to everything that a traveler would want to see. Cozy rooftop with beautiful views of the water. Great atmosphere for travelers.

Great location, near Sultanhamet historic district. Lockers and bathroom in room. Staff ..... THE BEST !!! Parties and dinners at night! One day we went all together to Princess Island what it was amazing. One of the boys of the hostel went with us. We went by ship, then we rode bicycles, swam and ate. Just fun!! If I came back to Istanbul, I'm sure I would be back to this hostel!!!

The location of this hostel is perfect. The staff is excellent, the Syrian guys that work there are super nice and they make you feel very comfortable and familiar.We had parties upstairs- fish BBQ and Syrian food were awesome. The boy at the bar was very good chef and host. We enjoyed not only a delicious meal ,but also a wonderful Syrian music.The breakfast was rich and delicious- thank you sweetie, your french toast reminded us of childhood.For a backpacker this is a best place to stay!

Nice staff and a great bar area on the rooftop where they cooked dinner for us. Unfortunately I had no water during my stay (so couldn't even shower).

Good location, a little noisy at night though, bathroom not that great, bed was very comfortable and we had a falafel night which was really really good! Nice view from roof top

• 10th Oct 2014

Great location. Right near the mosque. If your looking to party it's a 40 min walk to the square. Beautiful rooms awesome shower good people. Really enjoyed my stay.

Awesome group of people. Staff are great. Roof top bar and lots of fun to be had.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5