Istanbul Harmony Hostel Reviews

Hüdavendıgar Cad. No: 20 Sirkeci / Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

The location is great, Atmosphere too, stuff are kind, fast WiFi, I had a great time there...

• 18th Feb 2015

Room is big, clean and warm, Terrace upstairs perfect place to meet people, recomended

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Syria

I have stayed in plenty of hostels, but this was by far the best. Clean, safe and so much fun. Awesome location, short walk to the main attractions of Istanbul. The beds are really comfortable and the bar is a great place to meet new people. Ihab is awesome!

• 9th Feb 2015

The location is very convenient, where all the major attractions are in a walking distance. I do not need to take any pubic transit to get around during my stay. The staff, Ihab, is super nice and very helpful. He is always there to resolve any issues and being flexible with last minute changes and requests. I will definitely stay here at Istanbul Harmony when I visit Istanbul again. Strongly recommended. Winnie :)

• 8th Feb 2015

Situated in a convenient location in the heart of the old town with many of the historic sites and facilities within a short walking distance. Stayed in the female dorm which was clean, secure, spacious and well heated! What made this place great were the staff members (shout out to Ihab and his endless supply of Apple tea!) and the many interesting friends I made during my stay. If you are looking for a laid-back, unique atmosphere, I thoroughly recommend staying at Istanbul Harmony!

• 7th Feb 2015

I had a pleasent stay. The staff was very helpfull and everything was ok.

• 20th Jan 2015
  • Argentina

The bathroom on the second floor needs some attention. The shower head is not fixed and the soap holder is rusty and unstable. I liked the common room up top.

Very comfortable stay, I've been here for one week and have had no problems. Full breakfast each morning , fast WiFi, hot showers, warm room, and just a short walk to hagia Sophia, blue mosque, and the main tourist sites. Friendly staff and always received help from Bob upstairs and ihab at reception!

Good hostel. the location is just perfect. i enjoyed my vacation. but theres no internet in the room. hmm

The whole experience was awesome, the service was incredible, specially the atention given by Ihab because he was very servicial since the moment we arrived til the moment we left.

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Mexico

Very good value. I extended my stay because it was a good location. Nice breakfast in the morning. Bob is a good host.

It's good.i booked this hostel for one day than I am booked it for 3 days.becouse it's very good

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Pakistan

Here is the worst Hostel I have ever stayed, Water stops suddenly even during the shower. I can't use hot water in the morning sometimes evening also. And there is one or two heaters in my room but it doesn’t work. It was horrible experience. I was freak cold. I couldn’t sleep there. And you can’t never use Wifi in the room. You have to go roof-top but it is a temporary building very cold in there. and Hostel staff turn on the light when I was sleep about 4:00AM because of his business.

• 28th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

The best part of this hostel is reception staff and the location. Great bunch of guys at the reception. The location is close to all the tourist spots. However, no info at the reception on activities or tourist sites, not even a map of Istanbul. Breakfast is less that poor. Can expect bread, butter jam and tea/coffee. Very poor on hygiene. People smoke indoors which I thought was appalling. The place itself is a dump. Air conditioning didn't work in the room. No hot water in the toilet.

The staff were really nice but unfortunately the smell of smoke was everywhere or else we would have stayed longer. The 6 bed room had 7 beds in it, it was really cold and you could hear the trams on the street. Breakfast was 5 small pieces of bread: 2 plain, 3 french toast. Coffee and tea was available anytime though. Again, the staff was really nice but this just wasn't the place for us.

• 23rd Dec 2014

good place to expand time. very close for all the turistic places in istambul and u can eaily go the both aiports, clean. good internet.

Great hostel, the 3 guys from the staff are very friendly and the breakfast is better. Just a few blocks from the principal turistical places (sultanhamed)

Overall, I had a nice stay in the hostel because the people I met there. However, the staff was some of the most unhelpful hostel workers I've ever encountered. The other thing about the staff is they would tell you 1 price for the dinner then up it when it was time to pay for it None of the doors locked (like toilet or shower) and there was only wifi on the rooftop terrace. The breakfast was pretty good though.

Staff were great!

The staff are pretty useless in terms of suggestions of places. There was nothing planned to do at all. I had to carry a 30kl bag up 5 stories as the staff member watched on and said "You almost up here?" The breakfast was good. The upstairs lounge was nice, but the staff turned it into a tinder box every night smoking. Even the smoking guests would go outside to smoke, trying to give the ignorant staff members a hint, but they never got it. The rooms were nice but had a bit of a musty smell.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4