9.0
Superb 1,026 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 1,026 Total Reviews
Istanbul Harmony Hostel Located at Hüdavendıgar Cad. No: 20 Sirkeci / Istanbul, , Istanbul.
Turkey
Istanbul 34400 Hüdavendıgar Cad. No: 20 Sirkeci / Istanbul
90% 1026
41.0127904 28.9779638
    Rooms available

• Algeria, Male, 25-30
13th May 2016

My Favorite hostel In Istanbul ! Perfect Location , Every Thing You Need Is In The Same Street ( 20 meters from Tram Station) ! Amazing Staff They Help You With Every Thing You Need , just Name It . It's A Perfect place For Backpackers , Incredible Atmosphere. And Lets Not Forget about The Great Cooking chef '' Saad '' With He's Breakfast And Dinners And the diversity Of The recipes , Very delicious . I highly Recommend This Hostel For every One !

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
5th May 2016

Staff made us feel very welcome, they were helpful and approachable. The hostel had a great relaxed atmosphere and was in a perfect location. Home cooked food was a bonus! We would stay here again.

• Greece, Female, 18-24
2nd May 2016

The stuff made our stay for sure much much better than we where expected .They were extremely friendly and willing to help us with whatever we needed. Saad`s breakfast and falafel are things to be remembered from our stay there . Thank you very much guys for the amazing time we spend together!

14th Apr 2016

Nice hostel is a fantastic location. I could walk basically everywhere I wanted to go. Staff was friendly and helpful. Shower was wonderful.

24th Mar 2016

The hostel is very good and I am happy to spend some days it will be better for my stay later

19th Mar 2016

I absolutely loved my time at Harmony Hostel. The staff was incredibly friendly and so helpful. We came at a time where it was politically tense and the staff always made sure we were safe and knew where to go. I'm happy I chose this hostel to spend my Spring Break and I don't regret it one bit. When I come back to Istanbul I will definitely come back to this hostel :-)

11th Mar 2016

The incredible staff and super location of this hostel made sure that I would definitely stay there again in the future. Everyone was very eager to help whenever needed, and went out of their way to help guests feel like part of the local culture. Located in the heart of the city, many attractions are within 5-10 min walking distance, this hostel makes the perfect departure point from which one can explore Istanbul.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
11th Mar 2016

The staff was incredibly awesome. Saad's food was excellent, every day better than the previous one. The atmosphere in the common room near the terrace is simply amazing. You guys made our trip one of the most enjoyable. I would definitly come back.

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
8th Mar 2016

Fantastic location, friendly staff, clever single beds with internal storage. Saad's breakfasts are the best! A little run down in parts but the price and location compensate

• USA, Female, 18-24
4th Mar 2016

Istanbul harmony made me feel very comfortable for my first nights in a new city. The employees and environment were incredibly welcoming and helpful, and the breakfast was good as well. The only problem for me was that the bathroom in my dorm had some issues, but overall I had a very pleasant stay.