Fabulous 1,015 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,015 Total Reviews
Istanbul Harmony Hostel Located at Hüdavendıgar Cad. No: 20 Sirkeci / Istanbul, , Istanbul.
Turkey
Istanbul 34400 Hüdavendıgar Cad. No: 20 Sirkeci / Istanbul
89% 1015
41.0127904 28.9779638
    Rooms available

14th Apr 2016

Nice hostel is a fantastic location. I could walk basically everywhere I wanted to go. Staff was friendly and helpful. Shower was wonderful.

24th Mar 2016

The hostel is very good and I am happy to spend some days it will be better for my stay later

19th Mar 2016

I absolutely loved my time at Harmony Hostel. The staff was incredibly friendly and so helpful. We came at a time where it was politically tense and the staff always made sure we were safe and knew where to go. I'm happy I chose this hostel to spend my Spring Break and I don't regret it one bit. When I come back to Istanbul I will definitely come back to this hostel :-)

11th Mar 2016

The incredible staff and super location of this hostel made sure that I would definitely stay there again in the future. Everyone was very eager to help whenever needed, and went out of their way to help guests feel like part of the local culture. Located in the heart of the city, many attractions are within 5-10 min walking distance, this hostel makes the perfect departure point from which one can explore Istanbul.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
11th Mar 2016

The staff was incredibly awesome. Saad's food was excellent, every day better than the previous one. The atmosphere in the common room near the terrace is simply amazing. You guys made our trip one of the most enjoyable. I would definitly come back.

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
8th Mar 2016

Fantastic location, friendly staff, clever single beds with internal storage. Saad's breakfasts are the best! A little run down in parts but the price and location compensate

• USA, Female, 18-24
4th Mar 2016

Istanbul harmony made me feel very comfortable for my first nights in a new city. The employees and environment were incredibly welcoming and helpful, and the breakfast was good as well. The only problem for me was that the bathroom in my dorm had some issues, but overall I had a very pleasant stay.

• Azerbaijan, Female, 18-24
28th Feb 2016

I am really enjoyed my stay in HArmony Hostel. I highly recommend this place to everyone . Super location , just walking around the famous places of Istanbul, u don't need to take bus or tram. It is also close to tram station. The staff is friendly. I liked them. If I go there again I will stay at the same place 😊

• England, Male, 18-24
22nd Feb 2016

A really great hostel if you want to see the Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque. The rooms are very spacious with decent showers and lockers. The staff are very helpful, especially Saad who is a great cook!

20th Feb 2016

Such a great hostel. Perfect location with walking distance to the Aya Sophia and Blue Mosque, spice market and Grand Bazaar as well as the water and everything else you need in terms of restaurants and bars. An amazing staff very friendly and helpful. Dinner is sometimes offered for a very reasonable cost upstairs on in the lounge, and it's always a delicious traditional dish. Be sure to visit the neighbouring shops on the street. Great hostel to meet people traveling and living in Istanbul