Istanbul Harmony Hostel Reviews

Hüdavendıgar Cad. No: 20 Sirkeci / Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

I loved my stay at Harmony Hostel. especially the roof terrace was excellent. the rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable. the location of the hostel is so convenient, it is at the heart of tourist attractions. you can easily go to these places on foot. the staff were helpful and friendly. I definitely recommend Harmony Hostel for the ones who are looking for a clean, comfortable, and central place to stay.

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Turkey

Thanks for a great 2 days and for the recommendation of the self-service food shop - that was the best welcome to turkey and value or money place we found in our entire trip! We could have benefitted a lot more from a concierge who spoke more English in order for foreigners to get the best from a local's knowledge, as well as keeping stock of good city maps but these are merely suggestions for your patrons' better experience... All the best!

• 15th Jun 2015
  • South Africa

Harmony Hostel is perfectly located near many attractions in Istanbul. It's close to various forms of public transportation making it an ideal place to venture from for a day of sightseeing. The atmosphere of the hostel is AMAZING. The roof top lounge is an excellent place to meet fellow travelers and enjoy a beautiful view of the city. The staff are very friendly and helpful when it comes to travel advice. Breakfast is a wonderful bonus! As a solo female traveler I felt safe and comfortable. =]

Very friendly staff. I loved the terrace. Excellent option.

Convenient location that is really accessible by metro but a little noisy because it's next to a busy street.

So very nice atmosphere! I had booked for two days, and then for one more week. By the way, excellent spicy eggs for breakfast on demand!!

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Spain

Had the most wonderful stay at Istambul Harmony Hostel! After a whole week there, it felt a bit like I was leaving home. Some special mentions: the rooftop/terrace - perfect place with a great view (really); a second mention goes to the hostel staff, who are seriously the nicest ever! (which helps to create the good atmosphere the hostel has); and last but not least: the very good breakfast service :)

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Portugal

It was a good experience, the bus from Romania left me here at 5am check out wasn't until after 11.... They were awesome enough to give me a bed earlier then my check in time... Ihab Helped me set up my hot air balloon from Istanbul to Cappadocia. When I came back for a second time they didn't even worry about me checking in or paying... They looked at me said you look tired go pick out a bed...

One week in this hostel, the perfect place to stay in Istanbul. Centric ubication, nice staff and AMAZING breakfast. There is a terrasse on the top with a nice view of Bosforo, open space, a bubble in the city to relax and chill. The rooms have a lot of light and you can put all your things inside the beds to keep it safe. The building has just rebuilded from inside

• 24th May 2015
  • Spain

I had a great stay in this hostel, meet really nice travellers and the staff is the best, friendly and super helpfull. The location is perfect, next to a tram station, banks, atm and near to all the touristic attractions of the old part of the city. The terrace and the view is awesome. Completely recommended.

The best of Harmony is the terrace, nice view, narguiles and the spanish staff of the terrace was very nice and helpful. Good for solo travelers. I was moved to a better room for free:) I recommend the female room which is in the 1st floor, better than the ones in the higher floors. Breakfast could be better but for the price -11€- it's acceptable

I think I'd give a higher rating but there was a lot of work going on in the hostel whilst I was there and to write fair review this possibly tarnished my experience a bit. Fairly unapologetic approach. Staff were friendly and helpful and personal enough to ask names and remember them. I liked this. Free breakfast- Fresh bread, cream cheese, dates, jam, tea/coffee and even sometimes egg. WiFi was mainly good. There was a lot of water leakage in ensuite shower/toilet rooms which needs looked at.

I had a great stay. Great location. Friendly staff. Good value.

The 16 bed room is a cold and dark basement. The beds there are terrible. No security at all, since we arrived once at 3am with all doors opened (as usual) and the only staff member was sleeping - he didn't wake up when we passed by him. The upper rooms are ok, but still lack of security.

The staff is really helpful and friendly, location couldn't be better!

odlična lokacija, zajtrk povprečen, se pa naješ, kuhar iz Sirije prijazen, tematski večeri na strehi, sobe s kopalnico in wc-jem čiste, terasa pa malo za pospravit (res še ni bila sezona

Harmony hostel is one of the best hostels I've stayed at. It's very basic in terms of facilities, but rooms were warm, breakfast was good and wifi worked in nearly all parts of the hostel. Beer and water are pretty cheap at the hostel as well. It's location is pretty sweet as well, close to all the major historical monuments. Staff is super friendly and always willing to go above and beyond with any question you may have.

Friendly and helpful staff, clean room, being near to Blue Mosque you should expect some traffic noise at night time. Enjoyed Chef's special omelette for breakfast.

One of the best locations in Istanbul and an outstanding staff.

If u dont need clean it is ok! But for me is to much unclean! everything!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3