Istanbul Harmony Hostel Reviews

Hüdavendıgar Cad. No: 20 Sirkeci / Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

staff Carolina and Jaspar very frienfly snd helpful.. good knowledge of area .

That's the second time I have stayed there. The location is perfect for all the sites around old town. The staff were extremely polite and always wanted to assist.

Very helpful and friendly staff!

• 19th Jul 2015

This hostel had a great location and was easy to find. The staff were very friendly, polite and extremely helpful, one even walked me to the train station and helped me figure my next route out! The rooftop terrace was neat, simple but welcoming, and the breakfast was fresh and sufficient. My only concern was the facilities themselves and the cleanliness. I experienced two pieces of furniture falling apart, the toilets were iffy/didn't always flush, and the bathrooms overall were disgusting.

I really liked my stay in this hostel, It's very centrical, comfortable and the especially the staff on the terrace is very nice and attentious. I recommend it!!

What we enjoyed the most from this hostel was definitely the staff and location. Firstly, Hosen (?) who served us breakfast in the morning was always very kind to us and made sure we left the hostel with a positive attitude to start our day. Most importantly, Inti Sánchez proved to be not only an outstanding employee, but a tremendous help to us throughout our entire journey. Our stay would not have been the same without him. We will be forever grateful to Inti and all of his efforts.

• 12th Jul 2015
  • Spain

The best experience I've had with any kind of accommodation. The rooms are really big, light and extremely clean. Walking distance from Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque and the Grand Bazaar. Furthermore the hostel probably has one of the best views in the city from the rooftop terrace. Breakfast is included and was lovely. In the evenings we had dinner on the terrace which was prepared by the staff for an extremely reasonable cost. It was an amazing stay,absolutely fantastic atmosphere.

I loved my experience in Istanbul in Harmony hostel. The atmosphere is great, its location is great and I met great people. The staff is also great, especially the guys on the terasse ;)

I had a great time!! Staff amazing

Best hostel ever!!! Great location within walking distance to main sites. Great rooms with underbed storage.Amazing staff who are friendly and are what makes this place great.rooftop terrace to hangout.and great breakfasts.if you are a solo traveller I recommend to go here,you will meet people very easily.leaving was like leaving a family.will stay again if im in Istanbul.thanks

Stay here. No bunk beds, clean quality showers and a terrace (which has a deeecent sound system to enjoy your free breakfast on) After a day of fending off Turkish salesmen the roofs a top spot to sink a beer [Mgmt could make this a party hostel, no problem] A big cheers the lads running things!! Always chilled and good spirited. Its quite here, if youre abit of a shy loser come with a friend, if not you'll feel more than welcome

I loved my stay at Harmony Hostel. especially the roof terrace was excellent. the rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable. the location of the hostel is so convenient, it is at the heart of tourist attractions. you can easily go to these places on foot. the staff were helpful and friendly. I definitely recommend Harmony Hostel for the ones who are looking for a clean, comfortable, and central place to stay.

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Turkey

Thanks for a great 2 days and for the recommendation of the self-service food shop - that was the best welcome to turkey and value or money place we found in our entire trip! We could have benefitted a lot more from a concierge who spoke more English in order for foreigners to get the best from a local's knowledge, as well as keeping stock of good city maps but these are merely suggestions for your patrons' better experience... All the best!

• 15th Jun 2015
  • South Africa

Harmony Hostel is perfectly located near many attractions in Istanbul. It's close to various forms of public transportation making it an ideal place to venture from for a day of sightseeing. The atmosphere of the hostel is AMAZING. The roof top lounge is an excellent place to meet fellow travelers and enjoy a beautiful view of the city. The staff are very friendly and helpful when it comes to travel advice. Breakfast is a wonderful bonus! As a solo female traveler I felt safe and comfortable. =]

Very friendly staff. I loved the terrace. Excellent option.

Convenient location that is really accessible by metro but a little noisy because it's next to a busy street.

So very nice atmosphere! I had booked for two days, and then for one more week. By the way, excellent spicy eggs for breakfast on demand!!

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Spain

Had the most wonderful stay at Istambul Harmony Hostel! After a whole week there, it felt a bit like I was leaving home. Some special mentions: the rooftop/terrace - perfect place with a great view (really); a second mention goes to the hostel staff, who are seriously the nicest ever! (which helps to create the good atmosphere the hostel has); and last but not least: the very good breakfast service :)

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Portugal

It was a good experience, the bus from Romania left me here at 5am check out wasn't until after 11.... They were awesome enough to give me a bed earlier then my check in time... Ihab Helped me set up my hot air balloon from Istanbul to Cappadocia. When I came back for a second time they didn't even worry about me checking in or paying... They looked at me said you look tired go pick out a bed...

One week in this hostel, the perfect place to stay in Istanbul. Centric ubication, nice staff and AMAZING breakfast. There is a terrasse on the top with a nice view of Bosforo, open space, a bubble in the city to relax and chill. The rooms have a lot of light and you can put all your things inside the beds to keep it safe. The building has just rebuilded from inside

• 24th May 2015