Istanbul Harmony Hostel Reviews

Hüdavendıgar Cad. No: 20 Sirkeci / Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

Came for two days, then decided to stay for another week. Staff is very helpful and you can hang out in the rooftop lounge and drink coffee or smoke hookah or whatever and enjoy the view over the city (and wireless Internet). Great place to meet other travelers and hear stories. Atmosphere is Eastern but facilities are up to European standards.

• 24th Mar 2015

Ideal place for visit of the Old Town and whole central Istanbul. Best ever beds I have met in any hostel. Nice breakfasts. And especially, the best ever atmosphere for meeting with other people from whole the world in the common room under the roof. Thanks Saad and Mia!!! Saad is very good cook. It was my third visit there and I will stay there definitly also next time.

I had a great stay at the harmony hostel. The staff was very friendly and nice to hang around. The breakfast is included and the location is within walking distance to a lot of the sights in istanbul.

Everything was great! Thanks, Halyna and Mari

• 10th Mar 2015
  • Ukraine

Very good experience in Istambul and perfect location. The guy from the hostel cooked for us in the terrasse at night delicious meals from Middle East countries, that was great.

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Spain

A cozy little hostel in the heart of Istanbul. The staff was exceptionally awesome :)

For the price you get so much more than expected! The view on the terrace is great and a especially Saad, a guy who's working there sometimes, made my stay special!

• 2nd Mar 2015
  • Austria

Very nice hostel, with normal beds (no double level beds) in dorms. Nice breakfast of salads, olives, jam, etc and hot drinks. Super good location. The only thing i did not like that in hang out room it was allowed to smoke. so if you are non-smoker and do not want to breath heavy cigarettes filled air, basically there is no hang out area.

The location is great, Atmosphere too, stuff are kind, fast WiFi, I had a great time there...

• 18th Feb 2015

Room is big, clean and warm, Terrace upstairs perfect place to meet people, recomended

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Syria

I have stayed in plenty of hostels, but this was by far the best. Clean, safe and so much fun. Awesome location, short walk to the main attractions of Istanbul. The beds are really comfortable and the bar is a great place to meet new people. Ihab is awesome!

• 9th Feb 2015

The location is very convenient, where all the major attractions are in a walking distance. I do not need to take any pubic transit to get around during my stay. The staff, Ihab, is super nice and very helpful. He is always there to resolve any issues and being flexible with last minute changes and requests. I will definitely stay here at Istanbul Harmony when I visit Istanbul again. Strongly recommended. Winnie :)

Situated in a convenient location in the heart of the old town with many of the historic sites and facilities within a short walking distance. Stayed in the female dorm which was clean, secure, spacious and well heated! What made this place great were the staff members (shout out to Ihab and his endless supply of Apple tea!) and the many interesting friends I made during my stay. If you are looking for a laid-back, unique atmosphere, I thoroughly recommend staying at Istanbul Harmony!

• 7th Feb 2015

I had a pleasent stay. The staff was very helpfull and everything was ok.

• 20th Jan 2015
  • Argentina

The bathroom on the second floor needs some attention. The shower head is not fixed and the soap holder is rusty and unstable. I liked the common room up top.

Very comfortable stay, I've been here for one week and have had no problems. Full breakfast each morning , fast WiFi, hot showers, warm room, and just a short walk to hagia Sophia, blue mosque, and the main tourist sites. Friendly staff and always received help from Bob upstairs and ihab at reception!

Good hostel. the location is just perfect. i enjoyed my vacation. but theres no internet in the room. hmm

The whole experience was awesome, the service was incredible, specially the atention given by Ihab because he was very servicial since the moment we arrived til the moment we left.

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Mexico

Very good value. I extended my stay because it was a good location. Nice breakfast in the morning. Bob is a good host.

It's good.i booked this hostel for one day than I am booked it for 3 days.becouse it's very good

• 2nd Jan 2015