Istanbul Harmony Hostel Reviews

Hüdavendıgar Cad. No: 20 Sirkeci / Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

Very helpful and friendly staff. The Australian bar tender (volunteer) was very informative. The front desk staff was sometimes too overworked but always kept a great attitude and sense of humor towards guests. Location was at the center of Istanbul tourism. The terrace made a great sociable atmosphere as well.

This is an excellent hostel which is very centrally located, has a great roof terrace with a view of Hagia Sophia, and a generous breakfast. The staff were great and very helpful with logistics. Melin was particularly helpful with suggested activities and made a real effort to socialise and make everyone feel at home. This makes for a great atmosphere on the terrace :)

• 25th Aug 2015

I had a fanastic few nights here. Friendly people that work here, always greeted me asking how my day was going and where i have been. Great upstairs terrace to socialise with others staying in the hostel. Staff were helpful with any questions i had. Room was good, storage under beds to keep all my things out of the way. Includes a Turkish breakfast to start the day. Great location. If i go back to Istanbul ill be staying here again.

• 21st Aug 2015

Lovely hostel with lovely stuff members! I booked for 2 nights but ended up staying a week ! The terrace has great view with a nice vibe. I couldnt sleep well on my 2nd night coz of a guy snoring in a bed next to mine and asked to change the room, Ahmed was so kind to go through the trouble. Melin is super nice and is willing to make your stay at the hostel pleasant. Plus, the location cannot be better. :)

• 21st Aug 2015
  • South Korea

A perfect place to stay.. location is awesome and there is a gorgeous rooftop where you can have beers and great conversation with guests. I highly recommend this hostel. And stuff was very helpful. They even gave us free dinner one evening!!! Same same but different :)

Had an excellent time hanging at harmony hostel! Staff were chilled out and fun, had some great chats with Melin, Atefeh, and Ahmed all really lovely people. There's a nice rooftop with great views of Taksim and Sultanahmet, good place to hang out with fellow travellers at night. Decent turkish breakfast included. Great value for money for the middle of Sultanahmet, plus easy access to ferries to explore the Anatolian side too. Thanks gang!

• 20th Aug 2015

Harmony was an awesome place to stay while we were in Istanbul. The location is awesome, right by the blue mosque and grand bazaar. Most things in walking distance and public transport is easily accessible. Melin was the most amazing staff member who made us feel very welcome, she really set a great vibe for the hostel. Breakfast was good, our beds were comfy. Only issue I had was the cleanliness of the bathroom/toilet. The seat was broken and bins need to be changed more. Would highly recommend

Good hostel in a very good location, rooms are air conditioned and comfortable, entrance to the property is shabby however. Good top floor bar which provides decent views, cheapish drinks and a free breakfast each morning. Good relaxed atmosphere.

• 17th Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

+ the location is very good, it's just like 100 meters from the central train station. The girls at the bar are very friendly and willing to help you. The included breakfast is free + good, soft beds. The other side? I chose this place because of the airco, which turned out to be broken (RC was lost...) It was very hot and humid in the room. water faucet leeking.Only after insisting the guy at the reception was willing to help by putting us in the big dorm with working AC, but for the same costs

everything was great , the staff was great too , they have great location , the hostel is very clean, the breakfast is very good and they make also very good dinner , the atmospher was amazing , i really enjoyed

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Pakistan

We had an amazing time staying at the harmony hostel all the staff were super friendly and helpful, the atmosphere was great, we felt Like we had a family away from Home there. The rooms were clean and we felt very secure here, we'll defiantly come back.

Excellent hostel in Istanbul. Perfect location, great rooms and good free breakfast. Great bar on the terrace with amazing views. The friendly staff cook dinner for everyone sometimes (best falafels) which is always good. I definetly recommend harmony hostel!

Pros: good location, good wifi, decent breakfast, clean dorms and bathrooms Cons: beds could do with a foam topper. Dorms face the street so can be quite noisy at night. Would be good to be able to control the temperature on the aircon. Overall, good value for money. Would recommend.

This hostel was one of those you tell your friends never to stay at. The staff was unhelpful and hard to communicate with. We experienced challenges from the minute we arrived to the minute we left. One involved romming, we had paid for 5 beds in a female 5 bedroom and when we arrived we were told they made changes adding a 6th bed with a older male. Our transport to and from airport was incorrect and late. Unaccommodating, rude and unhelpful with every aspect of the stay.

• 6th Aug 2015

The guy at the front desk was super friendly and super patient with a very difficult old man.

• 5th Aug 2015

The hostel is really nice. I have booked the bed just for one night but decided to stay 2 nights more. The rooms are really big with comfortable beds. There is the toilet and shower in the room and at the corridor as well. You feel really like at home :) The breakfast is so colourful and delicious and it's included in the price! Always fresh bread and vegetables. You can surely get full after that. Caroline and Jasper are so kind and always ready to help with the smile :)

• 3rd Aug 2015
  • Portugal

Was generally great!!! There is an amazing terrace with Bosphorus view! The breakfast is so nice and people who serve it are so kind and helpful!:) All the staff is really nice! The guys who work at the reception desk have good information about the city. Rooms are great with this price. Was a pleasure to stay in that nice and cosy hostel! Recommend for everyone!:)

• 3rd Aug 2015
  • Romania

Love staying at this place, I have been in more than 30 countries and I did enjoyed the staff at this place, specially Carolina (from Poland), Jasper (from Iran) and Hussein (from Syria) all of them were very helpful and took care of issues right away. Treated us with respect and friendliness. I did enjoyed specially talking and joking with Carolina, she's great.

staff Carolina and Jaspar very frienfly snd helpful.. good knowledge of area .

I was impressed with Hussein at reception in particular, very helpful, however there was another person at reception who was arrogant. My stay there was pleasant and I stayed longer than 3 days .

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4