Istanbul Harmony Hostel Reviews

Hoca Pasa Mah.Hudavendigar Cad .no26, Istanbul, Turkey

Rooms and bathrooms were filthy. Ran out of food for breakfast before we had got there. Booking made for 4 people, weren't put together. Beds very uncomfortable. Reception left unattended even when all our luggage was there. Definitely not what we had expected. Lucky it was cheap.

It was a very good hostel, with perfect location, staff and breakfast.

Staff was great and helpful, the atmosphere rocked, and the location is perfect for seeing the sights!

I was there one year ago and I was highly safisfied. Despite this year there were less guestst, I was satisfied again.

İT'S REALLY BEATİFUL HOSTEL İN THE SULTAN AHMET İ BEEN THERE WEEK AGO. NİCE PEAPLE WERE THERE İT'S MORE İMPORTANT THE LOCATION. İT'S EASY TO GO EVERY WERE İ LİKED THERE TERRACE BECAUSE JUST RELAX WHİT İSTANBUL PANORAMA İ LİKE TO WATCH SHIP AND SEA..İ HOPE EVERY BADY TRY TO GO THERE..:))

• 4th Mar 2014
  • Turkey

I really enjoyed my stay at Harmony Hostel. The staff was very friendly, and always readily available! I was in a six bedroom dorm, and it was very spacious. There was a shared water closet and shower. Overall, my experience was very positive and I would recommend this place to anyone.

• 2nd Mar 2014

Great place, very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms were very clean. WiFi worked for me (not high-speed ... but totally okay for me). Very good breakfast. I just stayed one night, but I´ll stay there next time being in Istanbul.

• 16th Feb 2014

Negative points: Not the best place for meeting people and the staff are friendly but kind of useless when it comes to give you information about the city (I waited two days for a map that never came to my hands!). Apart from that, the location is great, there are lockers and towells, the rooms are spacious and everything works well... I strongly recommend it!

The best hostel I have stayed in ,Fantastic atmosphere made by amazing helpful staff which made me feel at home, cozy terrace with nice view over Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace, great location near to the touristic area ,Clean big rooms with nice hot shower , all the beds are single with huge space to store the luggage, I would definitely recommend this place :)

• 4th Feb 2014
  • Syria

Location is very good to do sightseeing, eating and shopping. Friendly staff and clean room. Sometimes you can taste local food by extra fee. Nice hostel!

for sure is one of the best hostel i ever been, very nice place very close to main atraction, pretty safe, and with amazing stuff, if you go there you must know saad, he works over there and for sure a ispiration as person, you must know him, i do recomend this hostel if you visit istanbul.

Toilet paper was out....not always a person at the reception...Good central point...the neon sign not clear enough...i was standing in front of it and couldn't see it.

Harmony Hostel is a cozy place, with very friendly and helpfull staff, who even prepare their local food so we can taste it! It has a good value for money, is very clean, confortable, close to the main touristic places, with good WiFi in the common areas - one of them being perfect to hang around and meet other guests, with free coffee and tea all day long - with towels and linnen included and a nice breakfast every morning. I ended up staying there for one week and I definitely recommend it!!

• 20th Jan 2014

Harmony Hostel is a great value with a great location as well. The rooms were well equipped, the staff was very helpful and friendly, and it was a really great experience staying there. Everything in the old city was within walking distance, and the tram stopped very close so getting to the rest of the city was very easy. Overall, would definitely recommend.

• 9th Jan 2014

Hostel had a great location in the Old City, staff and people were friendly and the top floor lounge was very nice. However the bathrooms weren't too clean and the showers don't work well. Also the lockers don't work even if you close them and lock the door, security is an issue. 6-person dorm isnt too bad but you get what you pay for.

I like it :)

It is a hostal with a great atmosphere and a perfect location. Breakfast is rather smal but delicious. The beds are very comfortable, lockers in the room and bathroom and toilet separated with fair cleanliness.

The best hostel Ive ever been. The staff, expecially Ercan and Saad from the reception, is excellent and very helpfull. The breakfast is really nice and the rooms are big and clean. Im sure I will come back!

• 27th Dec 2013

Breakfast is delicious. the terrace of the hieghest floor is comfortable. All staffs here are so nice & The room is clean & huge with locker. Bathroom & toilet is separated & very clean!! When i come back to Istanbul, definitely come back here again:))

• 23rd Dec 2013
  • Japan

Well-located in Old Town and spacious rooms. However, cleanliness was an issue, with dusty rooms and musty sheets and a toilet that did not flush. Our lockers could not be locked. The staff were friendly and accommodating - one of the reception staff in particular went out of his way to help us with transportation.

« first « Prev 1 2 3