Istanbul Harmony Hostel Reviews

Hüdavendıgar Cad. No: 20 Sirkeci / Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

The location is great, Atmosphere too, stuff are kind, fast WiFi, I had a great time there...

• 18th Feb 2015

Room is big, clean and warm, Terrace upstairs perfect place to meet people, recomended

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Syria

I have stayed in plenty of hostels, but this was by far the best. Clean, safe and so much fun. Awesome location, short walk to the main attractions of Istanbul. The beds are really comfortable and the bar is a great place to meet new people. Ihab is awesome!

• 9th Feb 2015

The location is very convenient, where all the major attractions are in a walking distance. I do not need to take any pubic transit to get around during my stay. The staff, Ihab, is super nice and very helpful. He is always there to resolve any issues and being flexible with last minute changes and requests. I will definitely stay here at Istanbul Harmony when I visit Istanbul again. Strongly recommended. Winnie :)

Situated in a convenient location in the heart of the old town with many of the historic sites and facilities within a short walking distance. Stayed in the female dorm which was clean, secure, spacious and well heated! What made this place great were the staff members (shout out to Ihab and his endless supply of Apple tea!) and the many interesting friends I made during my stay. If you are looking for a laid-back, unique atmosphere, I thoroughly recommend staying at Istanbul Harmony!

• 7th Feb 2015