Istanbul Harmony Hostel Reviews

Hoca Pasa Mah.Hudavendigar Cad .no26, Istanbul, Turkey

Rooms and bathrooms were filthy. Ran out of food for breakfast before we had got there. Booking made for 4 people, weren't put together. Beds very uncomfortable. Reception left unattended even when all our luggage was there. Definitely not what we had expected. Lucky it was cheap.

Staff at the counter desk who looks like john lennon with long hair is kinda weird...is he stoned? Rarely at the counter. Poor wireless connection inside the room. No kitchen but rooftop bar. Limited AC power plugs and socket inside the dorm. Those staffs working at the rooftop bar are friendly especially the french and syrian guys.

It was a very good hostel, with perfect location, staff and breakfast.

Staff was great and helpful, the atmosphere rocked, and the location is perfect for seeing the sights!

I was there one year ago and I was highly safisfied. Despite this year there were less guestst, I was satisfied again.

This hostel was very awesome! A perfect backpackers hostel. The terrace is beautiful to hang out at all times of the day and perfect to meet people from all around the world. Special shout out to staffman Ahmad for making it a great experience.

• 7th Mar 2014

İT'S REALLY BEATİFUL HOSTEL İN THE SULTAN AHMET İ BEEN THERE WEEK AGO. NİCE PEAPLE WERE THERE İT'S MORE İMPORTANT THE LOCATION. İT'S EASY TO GO EVERY WERE İ LİKED THERE TERRACE BECAUSE JUST RELAX WHİT İSTANBUL PANORAMA İ LİKE TO WATCH SHIP AND SEA..İ HOPE EVERY BADY TRY TO GO THERE..:))

• 4th Mar 2014
  • Turkey

I really enjoyed my stay at Harmony Hostel. The staff was very friendly, and always readily available! I was in a six bedroom dorm, and it was very spacious. There was a shared water closet and shower. Overall, my experience was very positive and I would recommend this place to anyone.

• 2nd Mar 2014

Great place, very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms were very clean. WiFi worked for me (not high-speed ... but totally okay for me). Very good breakfast. I just stayed one night, but I´ll stay there next time being in Istanbul.

• 16th Feb 2014

Negative points: Not the best place for meeting people and the staff are friendly but kind of useless when it comes to give you information about the city (I waited two days for a map that never came to my hands!). Apart from that, the location is great, there are lockers and towells, the rooms are spacious and everything works well... I strongly recommend it!

The best hostel I have stayed in ,Fantastic atmosphere made by amazing helpful staff which made me feel at home, cozy terrace with nice view over Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace, great location near to the touristic area ,Clean big rooms with nice hot shower , all the beds are single with huge space to store the luggage, I would definitely recommend this place :)

• 4th Feb 2014