Istanbul Harmony Hostel Reviews

Hoca Pasa Mah.Hudavendigar Cad .no26, Istanbul, Turkey

Great staff here!! Made every attempt to make you at home even cooking real good popcorn and pasta and having a friendly beer after dinner. Great location. Awesome rooftop lounge with a view of the city! Just small things need doing up like some of the security lockers. Stay again anyday!

Fantastic staff- Ihab, Shakir and Sam make you feel welcome and comfortable.The terrace is a gem-great views of Hagia Sofia and the harbor!They sell beer at reasonable prices and also provide popcorn for those hanging out on the terrace. Ihab cooks up excellent dinners for a great price.Breakfast is good, typical Turkish breakfast, and gets you going for the day.Beds are very comfortable- good mattresses & rooms are spacious. Unfortunately the plumbing needs work-toilets leak &water pressure bad

• 3rd Sep 2014

Very good atmosfear ! Very nice staff ! I got a pleaant stay !

I will never forget that Hostel.. The staff is perfect, we spent great moments with all people, they are funny, kind and generous. If I have to advice an Hostel, I will advice Harmony Hostel because it's clean and close to all monuments, they are in the center and when you are in it, you don't want to leave.. Thank you everybody and I'll come back soooon !! Go there and you'll be 100% statisfied. Imane,

• 3rd Sep 2014

this hostel is the best hostel i have been. the rooms are large and the location is perfect. the terrace is amazing. definitely i will come back soon to it. thank you harmony hostel very much.

Hostel harmony was by far the best hostel we've stayed in so far. The Nedine, Ihab and Shaker are super friendly and helpful and cook a mean feed! The location is within walking distance of all major attractions and has stunning views of the bosphorus and ayasofia on the roof terrace. We were lucky to get a really good group of people staying at the same time as us so had a great atmosphere. They even let us stay all day after checkout to wait for our bus! 10/10 guys thanks :) defs coming back!

• 1st Sep 2014

this hostel is very nice hostel. Staff really kind to me. and location is not far away from all tourist attraction. nearby station. i recommend hostel for tourist. i will never let you down.

One of the best hostels i have ever stayed at , lovely staff big room great location . i would definitely stay here again :)

• 29th Aug 2014

It is a really good place to stay close to everywhere.

the hostel is amazing. the terrace is really amazing. what surprized me was the rooms. the rooms are really big and there are only 4 beds in that room. the AC is always working which made me feel really confortable. i loved the party at terrace and the food that they made. i really had a good time there. the staff is really friendly. i felt as i am with my family. thank you harmony hostel.

• 27th Aug 2014

Terrace is beautiful, good location. Friendly staff, the important think rooms are big and ac was really good

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Russia

It's a great hostel with a very friendly staff. I definitely enjoyed my stay there. The bed was comfortable, the free breakfast really helped to get my day started, and the overall atmosphere was very welcoming. Hostels are for sleeping, meeting new people, and chillin' at the end of a long day of sightseeing. Harmony Hostel was perfect for all of those. And the manager, Ihad, even made dinner on the rooftop terrace the night that I left. It was fantastic!! I highly recommend this hostel.

• 25th Aug 2014

Perfect stay in Harmony Hostel! Nice rooms, great rooftop and friendly staff! Thanks!

• 20th Aug 2014

Facility's were bad... Good location is all

Security is poor. The place is very poorly upkept. locks on doors and electricity is shoddy.

• 9th Aug 2014

Doors have a secret number and we have locker inside the room to save the important things!!!! We also have a reception working 24 hours to prevail safety in the hostel !!! Guests can also put big bags inside the bed to get a full safety.

Good experience and the staff was extremely helpfull and kind. The boss however not nice especially towards his employees, the guy needs to get a lesson in positive feedback instead of dictatorial commanding his staff. Special thanks to the Syrian guys and the lovely old lady who does the cleaning and the breakfast.

• 31st Jul 2014

My experience with this hostel was definetely wonderful. First, its location is literally perfect. You can go everywhere you want on your foot. Second, friendly staff and people are welcoming you for 24/7. People were really warm and gave me homey feeling! Third, their breakfast. I didn't expect any good food with this price. It was typical turkish breakfast which is simple but very nice. Thanks to all the staffs helped me a lot.

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • South Korea

the staff was nice and the breakfast really good.. the only bad thing during our stay is that our door lock didnt work and it was open all day. Fortunately nothing happened!

• 21st Jul 2014

It is the third time I come to harmony hostel. It is a very affordable place and is very well located. The staff is very nice, mainly the cleaning lady Maya who is like my mama now :) ! The terrace on the roof is a very nice place to hang out, use computer, read, write and meet nice people. It is particularly nice to be on the roof during prayer time where you can hear azan resonate from sultan ahmed and the surrounding mosques. I recommend this place !

• 17th Jul 2014

We had a bad experience in Harmony Hostel. There was no security at all. The door lock was broken so everybody could enter in our room and they fixed it after two days and only because we told them about it 3 or 4 times. Besides, the lockers in the room were a joke. You could open all of them with the same key. There was sometimes no water if people in the other rooms were in the bathroom at the same time you were because we were in the upper floor. Normal breakfast, good location.