Istanbul Harmony Hostel Reviews

Hüdavendıgar Cad. No: 20 Sirkeci / Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

I had a great stay in this hostel, meet really nice travellers and the staff is the best, friendly and super helpfull. The location is perfect, next to a tram station, banks, atm and near to all the touristic attractions of the old part of the city. The terrace and the view is awesome. Completely recommended.

The best of Harmony is the terrace, nice view, narguiles and the spanish staff of the terrace was very nice and helpful. Good for solo travelers. I was moved to a better room for free:) I recommend the female room which is in the 1st floor, better than the ones in the higher floors. Breakfast could be better but for the price -11€- it's acceptable

I think I'd give a higher rating but there was a lot of work going on in the hostel whilst I was there and to write fair review this possibly tarnished my experience a bit. Fairly unapologetic approach. Staff were friendly and helpful and personal enough to ask names and remember them. I liked this. Free breakfast- Fresh bread, cream cheese, dates, jam, tea/coffee and even sometimes egg. WiFi was mainly good. There was a lot of water leakage in ensuite shower/toilet rooms which needs looked at.

I had a great stay. Great location. Friendly staff. Good value.

The 16 bed room is a cold and dark basement. The beds there are terrible. No security at all, since we arrived once at 3am with all doors opened (as usual) and the only staff member was sleeping - he didn't wake up when we passed by him. The upper rooms are ok, but still lack of security.

The staff is really helpful and friendly, location couldn't be better!

odlična lokacija, zajtrk povprečen, se pa naješ, kuhar iz Sirije prijazen, tematski večeri na strehi, sobe s kopalnico in wc-jem čiste, terasa pa malo za pospravit (res še ni bila sezona

1 2 3 4 Next » last »