Istanbul Harmony Hostel Reviews

Hoca Pasa Mah.Hudavendigar Cad .no26, Istanbul, Turkey

We had a great time and the staff were great, would recommend this hostel to everyone.

• 2nd Sep 2013

Great staff, great breakfast, great location. I will stay here again when I return to Istanbul. It is near the main attractions and has a tram within walking distance to get you to further things. The roof top is amazing.

I loved my stay at harmony Hostel. I was only supposed to be there for a few nights but ended up staying for 9 nights! The staff were so friendly and were always keen to help me, and even joined me on a few of my adventures around town. It was clean, and the terrace was a great place to hang out at any point of the day.

• 30th Aug 2013

I had a fantastic stay at Harmony Hostel. The staff are really friendly and helpful, the location is perfect and the price is really good for this area. Top marks!

• 26th Aug 2013

an amazing hostel, one of the best you could stay at! the location is unbeatable, the crowd is cool and one can meet experienced, interesting travellers. but the best is the staff, sheyda, ahmed and anya in particular are the sweetest and greatest people ever :) katia

• 26th Aug 2013

This hostel is in a great location to everything we wanted to see in Istanbul. The staff was cool and helped us with whatever we needed. Helped us book a Turkish bath and also set us up with a shuttle back to the airport.

Cool little hostel right in the restaurant/old quarter. Near to all the touristy sights and right on the tram line. Shower wasn't great but it made up for it with an amazing roof top bar overlooking all of the city. Great place to chill and the staff were friendly and up for a fun time.

My evaluations its good . I felt very welcome, was in a female 8 dorm in first floor and it was very nice ! At night we only had issues with the air condicion. The girls that sleeps next to ac use to switch off becauss for them is to close.

The single beds with storage under was a surprisingly refreshing respite from the cramped bunk beds of other hostels. The place was cleaned daily and the staff were amazing - warm, friendly and helpful. The rooftop patio was a fantastic place to unwind with a great view and even better company. The location was pretty good except you had to beat back the aggressive shop keepers as soon as you set foot outside but that's to be expected in that neighbourhood. I would highly recommend this hostel!

I'm back after one year. Lots of improvements since. No more bunks beds. The airy rooms are tidy with backpack storage under each bed. New showers installed. Common area fitted with new furniture. Secured rooms with access by door code. Breakfast always served with a smile by Sheyda and Ahmet With more changes in the pipeline, I would not be surprised that in the coming years, there would be a waiting list to get a night at Istanbul Harmony Hostel.

The terrace on this hostel is the greatest place on earth......... I guess it also has friendly staff, nice rooms and awesome atmosphere.

I spend long time here, becouse of the great staffs. they always helped me. each rooms have air conditioner, bath room with hot shower, free wi-fi. very clean and good security. the rooftop is really nice. you can eat breakfast, talk with other tourist, smoke, drink, sleep, use wi-fi, with good view. when you visit Istanbul, you should stay this hostel. I thank all of staffs here very much!

• 18th Aug 2013
  • Japan

A superb stay with really helpfull and friendly staf, especially Ania and Ahmed that made us feel at home. The Terrazza is just awesome; you could spend your entire day up there! Breakfast is very good. Great location within walking distance of most sights. Definitely recommended... 100%

Beautiful roof-terrace where you can always have a good chat with travelers and locals. Staff is very friendly and helpful and location is perfect. I will always come back here :)

• 17th Aug 2013

that's a great place to stay in istanbul. you can go all mosques and museums by walking during the all day and night. you should meet with ania and şeyda! and say hello to ahmet for me! the terrace is magnificent, you can try "shisha" there. You can get addicted to their apple tea.

• 16th Aug 2013

Great place to stay!! The staff was great, very accommodating and friendly.

• 14th Aug 2013

Frıendly staff, good locatıon, nıce and clean

• 14th Aug 2013
  • Hungary

I would have stayed there muuuch longer than the 8 days I was there instead. The hostel as a facility is really nice, dorms and rooms are pretty and clean. The terrace is super cool. The breakfast is yummy and it is richer than other breakfasts they give you in hotels. The position of the hostel is perfect: a few minutes walk to the bridge, to Sultanahmet and all its "attractions" and 1 minute or less from the tram stop. The staff is the best I've met. Friendly, funny, always there to help u

My friend and I stayed here in August 2013. We paid extra for an AC room, unfortunately it did not work so we had to move rooms 2 nights into our stay. Staff was very friendly and welcoming - as we arrived at the hostel a complimentary apple tea was awaiting us at the rooftop bar. Great location - 5 minute walk to Haga Sophia/Blue Mosque, directly on streetcar route, 10 min walk to the beach.

Really enjoyed our stay here, the rooms are basic but heaps of space and everything was really clean and no bunk beds in our dorm which was great for a change!! There is an awesome roof too terrace which is fantastic to meet people and have a drink and everyone was really friendly without being too wild. Would definitely reccomend thus hostel.