Istanbul Harmony Hostel Reviews

Hoca Pasa Mah.Hudavendigar Cad .no26, Istanbul, Turkey

Fantastic location a stones throw away from Blue Mosque etc. Great staff who were always happy to help recommend and assist with any queries. The only gripe is that the rooms aren't overly clean including a pretty grimey bathroom where the toilet leaked. The rooftop is the main draw card of this hostel looking out over the harbour and city.

I had a great time at this hostel

Hello everyone! Was in Istanbul at the end of July. I had never lived in a hostel, very worried. Istanbul Harmony Hostel chosen randomly in the internet. Everything was very good. Most importantly, the description and photos completely aligned. Located in the historic center. Attentive and polite staff, clean and comfortable, the price includes breakfast. On the roof of a cozy cafe with a view. Thank you all, I hope to come back. Lena. Ukraine. Kharkov.

• 30th Jul 2013
  • Ukraine

Great staff and vibe.

• 29th Jul 2013

As a lone traveller I found this to be a really awesome hostel as it was very easy to meet people up on the roof terrace. The staff were great and I found most things to be really well though about and looked after. The only complaint I can make is that the 5th floor shower didn't always work if the showers on the floor below were in use, which was annoying. Other than that it was great.

Great hostel, friendly staff, cleaning do every day, great breakfast, if you have questions and the staff are always happy to give you good advice, a big plus in the hostel's location, near many cultural attractions, bazaars, near a tram stop, loved the open terrace which offers great views of the city, on the terrace organize games, barbecue, you will not regret if you choose the hostel Harmony!

• 27th Jul 2013
  • JazzMary
  • Russia

anya and ali were cool, good location and transport,

• 24th Jul 2013

Stayed there twice! which says something. Met great people and felt very very safe.

The hostel was very clean and secure and in a great location. The staff is very helpful and friendly and the rooftop bar is great for meeting other fellow travelers/

I found this hostel by recomendation of a friend. Im really happy to choose this hostel for my stay in istanbul. Evernight i enjoyed the terrace and great view. Stuff really helpful they welcomed me and helped me at the reception desk and thankyou stuff at the terrace bar for their friendly service. Definetly will come back

I loved this hostel, staff were really nice and very helpful. Rooms and showers were good. The rooftop terrace had such a relaxed atmosphere. Great location, close to the tram line, 5 minute walk to Hagia Sofia and blue mosque. I will stay in this hostel again. Thank you for everything!

• 15th Jul 2013
  • Russia

Awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome! This place was perfect. It was in a great location really close to the Blue Mosque and the Hagia Sophia. The hostel was clean, well appointed, and the people there were really nice. Breakfast was fantastic! It was served on the rooftop terrace and it was delicious! I would definitely stay here again and was sad when I had to leave. Brilliant trip!

the staff were very friendly, flexible, helpful and made us feel at home...they were great hosts. So much so that I remember most of their names - Ramy, Ana, Ahmad, the Turkish lad with the funky hair style, and the main guy who serves breakfast. I would always stay there whenever I go Istanbul, and will always encourage my friends to stay there too.

• 13th Jul 2013

The best hostel I have stayed in by far! great value for money, in the heart of everything and most of all the staff were amazing. Really friendly and helpful. Great with breakfast and exceeded expectations all round. I will definately go back and recommened to anyone travelling to Istanbul

• 13th Jul 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

THe airconditionning was not working (in July) and taking a shower was a whole adventure, but eveything else, and especially the rooftop terrace is worth it ! Great experience, lovely staff , excellent location !

Lovely people, incredible value for money... Recommended.

• 11th Jul 2013

Great hotel... Great people ... Great atmosphere ... Great location .... Love the patio upstairs !!!

I really love this place! The atmosphere is very relaxed, you can find new friends and party at the wonderful rooftop terrace. Even the people who stay somewhere else keep on coming just to hang out here. The location is very central, all the sightseeing places are very close, there is a tram station and ferry station just a few meters far from the hostel. I highly recommend to stay there.

• 11th Jul 2013
  • Ukraine

I loved that the beds flipped up and there was space below the bed to spread out a bit. Great location! Great hostel!

Just the best hostel I've stayed in. Perfect loation. The rooms are huge! I was in the women's dorm which has no bunk beds, there's loads of storage space under the mattress