Istanbul Harmony Hostel Reviews

Hoca Pasa Mah.Hudavendigar Cad .no26, Istanbul, Turkey

I really enjoyed my stay here. I was a returning customer. The rooms were nice and small. I loved the roof top area and met lots of other travelers there. It has a great relaxing environment.

I've been to Istanbul many times before and stayed in several different hostels but will be staying at this one from now on (I'm actually back there again now). The staff at Harmony Hostel are amazing, very helpful and friendly. Well located, close to the Blue Mosque and Grand Bazaar and a minute walk to the tram stop and has a really nice chillout spot on the roof overlooking the city and the river.

Stayed in this hostel for about 15 days. Highly recommand it! Nicely situated, nice neiberhood, clean. Awesome terrace on the rooftop, with a loundgy turkish livingroom, its a nice place to meet other travelers and the staff is very friendly. You will feel at home

Fantastic! Very friendly staff

The Hostel has good staff and a roof top chill out place. However, the basic thing I need in a hostel and I have been hostelling since 1991, so, I know a thing or two about hostels is a SAFE place to sleep and get a good shower. 6 people to 1 shower is a good ratio, however, the shower was clogged, within 1 minute the water on the floor is flooded. The room on 5th floor, 6 bed male dorm has no lock, yes, we got a key but the room was not locked. paid 45 lira for a bed. not worth it.

Super close to all the sights, great showers

My father and I recently spent several nights at your hostel. At first, he was somewhat reluctant to stay at a hostel and not a hotel. I assured him its value based on its location alone. I'm so grateful we stayed here. The true value of this hostel was the staff. They seamlessly worked together to create an experience that's left both my father and myself inspired.for the next journey. I looked past the poor security because I trusted the staff. I will recommend this hostel to others.

• 17th Sep 2013
  • All Male Group, 41+

Really enjoyed my stay here. This place had a amazing atmosphere and would recommend it to any traveler. The area is a bit expensive since it is right in the middel of a very touristy area but speaking to the people at the hostel they will point out where to get a really good cheap eat. The breakfast is not great but did the job of getting something in the belly before a day of exploring.

The hostel is centrally located in the old city, right near the the royal palace, Blue Mosque, gulhane park and 5 minutes from the Grand Bazaar. The hostel has a relaxed and friendly envıronment, the staff were helpful and the breakfast was great. Highly recommended

I had a fantastic 6 days stay at the Harmony Hostel. Very chilled and relaxed! The staff were great, helpful and very friendly! A cleaner came daily and kept the rooms/bathroom nice and clean and there is hot water for showers..yay! 2mins away from Gulhane tram stop, along the tram lines - you can't miss it! And a stone throw away from all the main historical attactions! Highly recommended - I would definitely stay here again if/when I visit Istanbul!

• 7th Sep 2013

Had an excellent stay here! The staff is friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean and the baggage storage was really smart (in bed). The roof terrace is absolutely brilliant!!

The staff is really good, friendly and helpful. The room is big enough and everyone gets a single bed. There is A/C in the room but there is not wifi connection in the room, you have to go to the terrace which has a beautiful view of the bosphorus and lots of friendly people to meet. The only downside for me is the bathroom, which has no aeration at all and the shower was leaking. I did enjoy my stay in harmony hostel.

Nice place, I enjoyed my stay and would recommend it. The location is really good, the staff real friendly, and a beer on the roof terace is a great way to end your day. Flip-up beds are quite practical for putting your stuff away. The breakfast isn't very fancy but it's OK.

• 3rd Sep 2013
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

We had a great time and the staff were great, would recommend this hostel to everyone.

• 2nd Sep 2013

Great staff, great breakfast, great location. I will stay here again when I return to Istanbul. It is near the main attractions and has a tram within walking distance to get you to further things. The roof top is amazing.

I loved my stay at harmony Hostel. I was only supposed to be there for a few nights but ended up staying for 9 nights! The staff were so friendly and were always keen to help me, and even joined me on a few of my adventures around town. It was clean, and the terrace was a great place to hang out at any point of the day.

• 30th Aug 2013

I had a fantastic stay at Harmony Hostel. The staff are really friendly and helpful, the location is perfect and the price is really good for this area. Top marks!

• 26th Aug 2013

an amazing hostel, one of the best you could stay at! the location is unbeatable, the crowd is cool and one can meet experienced, interesting travellers. but the best is the staff, sheyda, ahmed and anya in particular are the sweetest and greatest people ever :) katia

• 26th Aug 2013

This hostel is in a great location to everything we wanted to see in Istanbul. The staff was cool and helped us with whatever we needed. Helped us book a Turkish bath and also set us up with a shuttle back to the airport.

Cool little hostel right in the restaurant/old quarter. Near to all the touristy sights and right on the tram line. Shower wasn't great but it made up for it with an amazing roof top bar overlooking all of the city. Great place to chill and the staff were friendly and up for a fun time.