Istanbul Harmony Hostel Reviews

Hoca Pasa Mah.Hudavendigar Cad .no26, Istanbul, Turkey

I would have stayed there muuuch longer than the 8 days I was there instead. The hostel as a facility is really nice, dorms and rooms are pretty and clean. The terrace is super cool. The breakfast is yummy and it is richer than other breakfasts they give you in hotels. The position of the hostel is perfect: a few minutes walk to the bridge, to Sultanahmet and all its "attractions" and 1 minute or less from the tram stop. The staff is the best I've met. Friendly, funny, always there to help u

My friend and I stayed here in August 2013. We paid extra for an AC room, unfortunately it did not work so we had to move rooms 2 nights into our stay. Staff was very friendly and welcoming - as we arrived at the hostel a complimentary apple tea was awaiting us at the rooftop bar. Great location - 5 minute walk to Haga Sophia/Blue Mosque, directly on streetcar route, 10 min walk to the beach.

Really enjoyed our stay here, the rooms are basic but heaps of space and everything was really clean and no bunk beds in our dorm which was great for a change!! There is an awesome roof too terrace which is fantastic to meet people and have a drink and everyone was really friendly without being too wild. Would definitely reccomend thus hostel.

people not friendly enough

Hello Dear, We are really sorry that your could not meet friendly people and your stay in our Hostel was not satisfactory enough for you . we are working over than 5 years in this hostel , this is the first time we had a complain about people not friendly enough . and for sure we are going to take care more about that.

fantastic hostel, one of the best I've stopped in. The staff are brilliant and really make you feel welcome, especially all the bar staff who even organise nights out and will happily chill with you. I stopped in several hostels in Istanbul and this with its Turkish style laden rooftop terrace beats the rest. Breakfast is great considering the price of the hotel and the atmosphere on the hostel is one of the most socialable I have witnessed. thoroughly recommend this hostel to everybody

The Harmony hostel was at a perfect location, just in between the blue mosque and the railway station. The atmosphere at the hostel was great and the staff was friendly! It was indeed a really nice hostel and it has a great terasse on the top floor with a bar and during the morning there is served breakfast that is included in the price of your stay. I can joyfully recommend this place to any backpacker that is looking for accommodation in Istanbul!

• 6th Aug 2013
  • Finland

Great hostel with super friendly and polite staff! rooms were spacious and the rooftop bar was a good place to chill and have a few drinks whilst watching the sun set. a little bit annoying that the wifi didnt work well on all levels, but not a huge issue.

Fantastic location a stones throw away from Blue Mosque etc. Great staff who were always happy to help recommend and assist with any queries. The only gripe is that the rooms aren't overly clean including a pretty grimey bathroom where the toilet leaked. The rooftop is the main draw card of this hostel looking out over the harbour and city.

I had a great time at this hostel

Hello everyone! Was in Istanbul at the end of July. I had never lived in a hostel, very worried. Istanbul Harmony Hostel chosen randomly in the internet. Everything was very good. Most importantly, the description and photos completely aligned. Located in the historic center. Attentive and polite staff, clean and comfortable, the price includes breakfast. On the roof of a cozy cafe with a view. Thank you all, I hope to come back. Lena. Ukraine. Kharkov.

• 30th Jul 2013
  • Ukraine

Great staff and vibe.

• 29th Jul 2013

As a lone traveller I found this to be a really awesome hostel as it was very easy to meet people up on the roof terrace. The staff were great and I found most things to be really well though about and looked after. The only complaint I can make is that the 5th floor shower didn't always work if the showers on the floor below were in use, which was annoying. Other than that it was great.

Great hostel, friendly staff, cleaning do every day, great breakfast, if you have questions and the staff are always happy to give you good advice, a big plus in the hostel's location, near many cultural attractions, bazaars, near a tram stop, loved the open terrace which offers great views of the city, on the terrace organize games, barbecue, you will not regret if you choose the hostel Harmony!

• 27th Jul 2013
  • JazzMary
  • Russia

anya and ali were cool, good location and transport,

• 24th Jul 2013

Stayed there twice! which says something. Met great people and felt very very safe.

The hostel was very clean and secure and in a great location. The staff is very helpful and friendly and the rooftop bar is great for meeting other fellow travelers/

I found this hostel by recomendation of a friend. Im really happy to choose this hostel for my stay in istanbul. Evernight i enjoyed the terrace and great view. Stuff really helpful they welcomed me and helped me at the reception desk and thankyou stuff at the terrace bar for their friendly service. Definetly will come back

I loved this hostel, staff were really nice and very helpful. Rooms and showers were good. The rooftop terrace had such a relaxed atmosphere. Great location, close to the tram line, 5 minute walk to Hagia Sofia and blue mosque. I will stay in this hostel again. Thank you for everything!

• 15th Jul 2013
  • Russia

Awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome! This place was perfect. It was in a great location really close to the Blue Mosque and the Hagia Sophia. The hostel was clean, well appointed, and the people there were really nice. Breakfast was fantastic! It was served on the rooftop terrace and it was delicious! I would definitely stay here again and was sad when I had to leave. Brilliant trip!

the staff were very friendly, flexible, helpful and made us feel at home...they were great hosts. So much so that I remember most of their names - Ramy, Ana, Ahmad, the Turkish lad with the funky hair style, and the main guy who serves breakfast. I would always stay there whenever I go Istanbul, and will always encourage my friends to stay there too.

• 13th Jul 2013