Istanbul Harmony Hostel Reviews

Hoca Pasa Mah.Hudavendigar Cad .no26, Istanbul, Turkey

The hostel was very clean and secure and in a great location. The staff is very helpful and friendly and the rooftop bar is great for meeting other fellow travelers/

I found this hostel by recomendation of a friend. Im really happy to choose this hostel for my stay in istanbul. Evernight i enjoyed the terrace and great view. Stuff really helpful they welcomed me and helped me at the reception desk and thankyou stuff at the terrace bar for their friendly service. Definetly will come back

I loved this hostel, staff were really nice and very helpful. Rooms and showers were good. The rooftop terrace had such a relaxed atmosphere. Great location, close to the tram line, 5 minute walk to Hagia Sofia and blue mosque. I will stay in this hostel again. Thank you for everything!

• 15th Jul 2013
  • Russia

Awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome! This place was perfect. It was in a great location really close to the Blue Mosque and the Hagia Sophia. The hostel was clean, well appointed, and the people there were really nice. Breakfast was fantastic! It was served on the rooftop terrace and it was delicious! I would definitely stay here again and was sad when I had to leave. Brilliant trip!

the staff were very friendly, flexible, helpful and made us feel at home...they were great hosts. So much so that I remember most of their names - Ramy, Ana, Ahmad, the Turkish lad with the funky hair style, and the main guy who serves breakfast. I would always stay there whenever I go Istanbul, and will always encourage my friends to stay there too.

• 13th Jul 2013

The best hostel I have stayed in by far! great value for money, in the heart of everything and most of all the staff were amazing. Really friendly and helpful. Great with breakfast and exceeded expectations all round. I will definately go back and recommened to anyone travelling to Istanbul

• 13th Jul 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

THe airconditionning was not working (in July) and taking a shower was a whole adventure, but eveything else, and especially the rooftop terrace is worth it ! Great experience, lovely staff , excellent location !

Lovely people, incredible value for money... Recommended.

• 11th Jul 2013

Great hotel... Great people ... Great atmosphere ... Great location .... Love the patio upstairs !!!

I really love this place! The atmosphere is very relaxed, you can find new friends and party at the wonderful rooftop terrace. Even the people who stay somewhere else keep on coming just to hang out here. The location is very central, all the sightseeing places are very close, there is a tram station and ferry station just a few meters far from the hostel. I highly recommend to stay there.

• 11th Jul 2013
  • Ukraine

I loved that the beds flipped up and there was space below the bed to spread out a bit. Great location! Great hostel!

Just the best hostel I've stayed in. Perfect loation. The rooms are huge! I was in the women's dorm which has no bunk beds, there's loads of storage space under the mattress

location ia good.,love the rooftop. breakfast sucks. staff very helpful though. poor hygiene and bad shower. saw staff didnt change the bedsheet #shocking

I met lots of good friends there and the teras was awesome u can drink beer and the view is nice

• 8th Jul 2013
  • South Korea

This is a great place because of its atmosphere and wonderful staff. Evenings spend on the terrace with nice view and music was the best moment of my Istanbul experience.

• 8th Jul 2013
  • Poland

Awesome awesome hostel. Me and my friend went back several times over the month. Mostly because of the staff. Mahmood and Ahmed are ledgends so helpful and nice.. Great fish BBQ.. Rooms are massive and cleaned everyday. Roof terrace is awesome to meet people and chill out with the cheapest beer in town. For the price it's awesome :D :D hopefully I can go back again soon

Great location, beautiful rooftop terrace. just minutes walk from Sophia and the Sultanahmet Mosque. Tram station literally on the block. This is a perfect value. I could not recommend more. Staff was great, worked with my every need. GO HERE!!

• 7th Jul 2013

Harmony Hostel was an amazing place to stay! It was an incredibly convenient place to stay- really close to the train, pier and the major tourist attractions. The roof terrace is the best hang out space - everyone hangs out and it's really easy to meet people there. Rooms are comfortable with AC and good storage. The shower is very spacious. I was impressed with how clean the bathrooms always were. The staff is VERY helpful and friendly! They made the hostel a comfortable place to stay.

• 5th Jul 2013

it was seriously the best hostel ive ever been too.... greaat locatioon, breakfast included, most beautiful roof-tarace with wonderful view on the blue mosk... rights in the vivid centre of old istandbul! The staff is super realxed and super freindly... we made great friends with them while we stayed there... u can have cheap turkish bbq for only 15lire which is a great price! i highly recommend this hostel

• 4th Jul 2013

Great atmosphere, very nice staff and guests and the most amazing terrace. Would have loved to stay longer and will definitely come back!

• 4th Jul 2013