Istanbul Harmony Hostel Reviews

Hoca Pasa Mah.Hudavendigar Cad .no26, Istanbul, Turkey

It's a great hostel with a very friendly staff. I definitely enjoyed my stay there. The bed was comfortable, the free breakfast really helped to get my day started, and the overall atmosphere was very welcoming. Hostels are for sleeping, meeting new people, and chillin' at the end of a long day of sightseeing. Harmony Hostel was perfect for all of those. And the manager, Ihad, even made dinner on the rooftop terrace the night that I left. It was fantastic!! I highly recommend this hostel.

• 25th Aug 2014

Perfect stay in Harmony Hostel! Nice rooms, great rooftop and friendly staff! Thanks!

• 20th Aug 2014

Facility's were bad... Good location is all

Security is poor. The place is very poorly upkept. locks on doors and electricity is shoddy.

• 9th Aug 2014

Doors have a secret number and we have locker inside the room to save the important things!!!! We also have a reception working 24 hours to prevail safety in the hostel !!! Guests can also put big bags inside the bed to get a full safety.

A partir de hostel harmony on peut visiter beaucoup d'endroits à pied et il y a plein de bons endroits oú l'on peut manger correctement et les istanbouillotes sont très accueillants.

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Senegal

спасибо ! мы провели несколько незабываемых дней -и благодаря вам в том числе! всех благ

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Russia
  • All Female Group, 41+

My experience with this hostel was definetely wonderful. First, its location is literally perfect. You can go everywhere you want on your foot. Second, friendly staff and people are welcoming you for 24/7. People were really warm and gave me homey feeling! Third, their breakfast. I didn't expect any good food with this price. It was typical turkish breakfast which is simple but very nice. Thanks to all the staffs helped me a lot.

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • South Korea

the staff was nice and the breakfast really good.. the only bad thing during our stay is that our door lock didnt work and it was open all day. Fortunately nothing happened!

• 21st Jul 2014

It is the third time I come to harmony hostel. It is a very affordable place and is very well located. The staff is very nice, mainly the cleaning lady Maya who is like my mama now :) ! The terrace on the roof is a very nice place to hang out, use computer, read, write and meet nice people. It is particularly nice to be on the roof during prayer time where you can hear azan resonate from sultan ahmed and the surrounding mosques. I recommend this place !

• 17th Jul 2014

We had a bad experience in Harmony Hostel. There was no security at all. The door lock was broken so everybody could enter in our room and they fixed it after two days and only because we told them about it 3 or 4 times. Besides, the lockers in the room were a joke. You could open all of them with the same key. There was sometimes no water if people in the other rooms were in the bathroom at the same time you were because we were in the upper floor. Normal breakfast, good location.

The bathroom is duty a littte. It smells bad. But,the staff is very kind! The landscape they have is nice!

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Japan

I had an entirely pleasant four-night stay in July. Staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious and have air-conditioning. The roof terrace, which is the common area, has a lovely view of the sea and was never too crowded or noisy. The location is approximately a 5-minute walk from Sirkeci train station, around 10-minutes to the ferry station (for example, to Kadıköy) and it's along the tramline, so you can easily get the anything you need. .

• 10th Jul 2014

Good for a cheap stay, but a bit run down. 8 person dorm was really noisey from tram line so bring ear plugs. Things like bathroom locks and air con could be improved and lots of the power outlets didn't work properly. Wifi only on terrace. But this place is super close to main attractions. Roof terrace is awesome. The big draw for this place is the awesome staff- super friendly and not sleazy(!).Must try saad's terrace dinners!

What a great place to stay! I am going to miss this hostel. I can't decide if the view from the rooftop terrace was better or the staff! The view from the top of the hostel was great- from (free) breakfast to dinner I brought back.. you have a great view. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable of the area. Very helpful if I had any questions. The staff didn't treat my like just a customer but a friend. They made my stay in Istanbul so much more enjoyable. That being said it is still a hostel.

Perfect location, staff all nice, spectacular views from the amazing Terrace where you can also meet kind people.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

Harmony Hostel is located five minutes away from blue mosque, hagia sophia and the underground basilica cisterne. You can also get quickly to other places by using the tram. The stuff was very friendly and helpfull!! You can spend your evenings on the lovely terrace on the roof top. The atmosphere there is amazing. I definately recommend the hostel with its friendly stuff. Especially Nour, who sit at the reception, was very kind and helpfull! :) I really enjoyed my days here.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Room is big and the Terrace very nice, recommended

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Syria

this is my most wonderful hostel experience. Harmony is a small hostel with fantastic atmosphere. i love to sit on the terrace having delicious food Saad made and talking with friends from all over the world. the staff there are all really nice and wonderful people, want to meet you again some day. thank you so much Saad, and the other staff i don't know how to write your names... sometimes the people i met become an important part of my journey rather than the city itself :D

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • China

I really loved it but I didn't have time to try BBQ again in this hostel.thank you Saad for you hospitality. I hope to see you soon. Nadim you don't know N.........G :)

Great location within easy walking distance of tram and all the major sites in the Old city. The rooftop terrace is beautiful. Overall, I loved this place and would absolutely stay here again. The staff are very friendly and helpful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3