Istanbul Harmony Hostel Reviews

Hüdavendıgar Cad. No: 20 Sirkeci / Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

Excelente ubicación. El ambiente es muy agradable. Como punto negativo puedo decir que la limpieza no era buena, en nuestro baño solamente pasaban a vaciar los tachos de basura. El resto, todo perfecto.

The location is great, Atmosphere too, stuff are kind, fast WiFi, I had a great time there...

• 18th Feb 2015

Room is big, clean and warm, Terrace upstairs perfect place to meet people, recomended

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Syria

I have stayed in plenty of hostels, but this was by far the best. Clean, safe and so much fun. Awesome location, short walk to the main attractions of Istanbul. The beds are really comfortable and the bar is a great place to meet new people. Ihab is awesome!

• 9th Feb 2015

The location is very convenient, where all the major attractions are in a walking distance. I do not need to take any pubic transit to get around during my stay. The staff, Ihab, is super nice and very helpful. He is always there to resolve any issues and being flexible with last minute changes and requests. I will definitely stay here at Istanbul Harmony when I visit Istanbul again. Strongly recommended. Winnie :)

Situated in a convenient location in the heart of the old town with many of the historic sites and facilities within a short walking distance. Stayed in the female dorm which was clean, secure, spacious and well heated! What made this place great were the staff members (shout out to Ihab and his endless supply of Apple tea!) and the many interesting friends I made during my stay. If you are looking for a laid-back, unique atmosphere, I thoroughly recommend staying at Istanbul Harmony!

• 7th Feb 2015

i really like the breakfast and the roof top! Also nice chef there. Very friendly staffs and guests too

I had a pleasent stay. The staff was very helpfull and everything was ok.

• 20th Jan 2015
  • Argentina

The bathroom on the second floor needs some attention. The shower head is not fixed and the soap holder is rusty and unstable. I liked the common room up top.

everything was great. i used the female dorm, and it was very comfortable and nice size. bathroom was clean. the staff ihab is helpful and friendly. i would stay here again.

Gostei bastante pelo preço e localização perto dos pontos principais da cidade. No meu caso que tinha um problema no joelho não foi interessante subir a escada, mas o staff trocou meu quarto para o segundo andar me ajudando.

• 13th Jan 2015

Very comfortable stay, I've been here for one week and have had no problems. Full breakfast each morning , fast WiFi, hot showers, warm room, and just a short walk to hagia Sophia, blue mosque, and the main tourist sites. Friendly staff and always received help from Bob upstairs and ihab at reception!

구시가지에 위치해 있어서 주요 관광지를 걸어서 10분 정도면 갈 수 있어서 편해요. 스탭도 친절하고 꼭대기층 바에서 와이파이 이용하면서 차도 마시고 밥도 먹을 수 있는데 가격도 저렴하고 맛있어요. 여성도미토리에 묵었는데 단층침대에 매트를 들어올리면 수납을 할 수 있게 되어있어 짐 보관이 용이했어요. 샤워실과 화장실이 방안에 있는 것도 편리했구요. 꽤 추울 때 있었는데 히터를 잘 틀어줘서 따뜻하게 지냈네요.

Good hostel. the location is just perfect. i enjoyed my vacation. but theres no internet in the room. hmm

The whole experience was awesome, the service was incredible, specially the atention given by Ihab because he was very servicial since the moment we arrived til the moment we left.

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Mexico

Very good value. I extended my stay because it was a good location. Nice breakfast in the morning. Bob is a good host.

立地は非常に良いです。スルタンアフメット、新市街、アジア側へ渡る為のフェリー乗り場、それらへのアクセスが簡単。しかも近くには安くて美味しいロカンタもあります。ドミトリーのベッドは2段ベッドではないので、広々と過ごせます。鍵をかけられるロッカーもあるし、トイレ・シャワーも部屋毎についていて快適です。スタッフもフレンドリー。 が、しかし、Wifiは部屋では使えません。受付周辺(非常に狭い)と最上階のリビングルームでのみで使用可能で、しかもよく途切れます。トルコは田舎の安宿でも部屋で快適にネットを出来る場合が多いのに、イスタンブールでこれでは少し残念です。 また朝食も始まる時間が遅く(9時ごろ)、またとても質素なものでした。 Wifiと朝食が改善されれば非常に良い宿になると思います。

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Japan

It's good.i booked this hostel for one day than I am booked it for 3 days.becouse it's very good

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Pakistan

No lo recomiendo para nada, nosotros nos fuimos antes de tiempo de este hostel, había calefacción pero ningún dia la encendian... les decíamos que queríamos mantas y no nos las dieron... un dia nos quitaron las mantas los otros huéspedes. El precio nos cobraron mas de lo que habia pactado en la reserva. Lo único bueno es la ubicación pero por lo demás lamentable.

Here is the worst Hostel I have ever stayed, Water stops suddenly even during the shower. I can't use hot water in the morning sometimes evening also. And there is one or two heaters in my room but it doesn’t work. It was horrible experience. I was freak cold. I couldn’t sleep there. And you can’t never use Wifi in the room. You have to go roof-top but it is a temporary building very cold in there. and Hostel staff turn on the light when I was sleep about 4:00AM because of his business.

• 28th Dec 2014