Istanbul Hostel Reviews

35 Kutlu Gun Sokak, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Best hostel in Istanbul by far! Very cool staff that can help with anything, best location right by the blue mosque, good Turkish breakfast, nice clean rooms. Great value!

• 17th Aug 2014

Thank you for making my trip to Istanbul a pleasure

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Poland

Very great Hostel, wrell located, friendly Staff. Highly recommended!!!

• 14th Aug 2014

Its a nice place well located with a rooftop restaurant and a travel agenci in the entrance. Nice hostel to a first days in tuekey to plano the rest of the journey

Never mind about the facility. It's the location that you are paying for. Istanbul Hostel has unbeatable price if you are seeking for a perfect location near The Blue Mosque and Hagai Sophia. It's approximately 5-10 minutes on foot.

Excellent location. Near to everything. I'd like to give perfect score but there's two things : 1. There's no private bathroom. 2. Breakfast starts at 8 am. As a morning bird traveler, I didnt have chance to taste the breakfast.

I have enjoyed my stay at Istanbul hostel. The staff was really helpful all the time and there was the availability to get in 24h. i have stayed in a 6 bed female and mixed dorm, extending the stay was no problem. the rooms and facilities have been cleaned every morning. nıce terasse! Thank you guys :)

• 8th Aug 2014

I have really enjoyed my stay here at the Istanbul \hostel. \it is very central and the staff are fantastic. \Would stay here again.

• 8th Aug 2014

The staff wernt friendly. The room had 21 people in it and the air condition didn't work in over 30 degree heat. The bathrooms seemed meant for a prisoner and the room was over Croweded with bunk beds. No room to even have. 2 people next to their respective beds. Only stayed here because my other hostel was overbooked and what a difference the 2 hostels were. Cheers is right next door and was a massive upgrade.

The staff were absolutely incredible! I had a very early flight on the day I was checking out and slept through my alarm and they woke me up so I wouldn't miss my shuttle. I can not thank them enough! Also the location was perfect.

I loved this hostel the staff is incredibly helpful and friendly, Location is perfect 2 minute walk from blue mosque/ Haga Safia. Strongly recommend!

A decent hostel. Has a decent bar at the top, but it was pretty expensive. The bathroom wasn't very nice - water on the floor and toilets hadn't been properly cleaned in a long time. Internet didn't work very well - I was unable to make any calls off it even at 2am. I was disappointed when the owner offered me a free drink in exchange for leaving a highly favourable review - I refused and told him I'd just be honest. Perhaps other favourable reviews for this hostel aren't genuine.

This hostel is great! In a very good location, all the tourist attractions are around the corner. It's a 15 minute walk to the grand bazaar. The beds are comfy! The staff are very helpful and friendly. This was my second stay here and I would stay again.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Aruba

Great location; nice roof terrace for breakfast (bread, tomatoes, cucumber, olives, cheese and egg). Bedroom clean and comfortable, with a fan. Showers had a reasonable amount of force. The shower/loo area was a bit cramped though and more than one handbasin would have been good. Staff pleasant. The official policy on the booking form said they limited to ages 14-50 and we were a little worried as one of us was exactly 50, but there was a much older traveller staying there so..

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Couple, 41+

We had a great time at Istanbul Hostel, friendly staff, good food, great people. We had so much fun on terace every night. We will come back for sure.

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Romania

Stayed here for 2 nights, then for another night on my way to Sofia. Really cheap dorms really close to Old Istanbul. Other than that, the staff were really helpful with directions and day to day stuff, rooms were clean and the rooftop bar was a great place to wind down and eat and drink. Would recommend this to my friends!!

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Honestly I was a little reluctant to stay at a hostel as it was my first time but it really an amazing experience. The Istanbul Hostel has an excellent location and great staff and a very laid back and relaxed atmosphere where I got to meet some very interesting people.

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Pakistan

Too hot to sleep. Except cooling system, everything was good

This hostel has the best location as it is right next to the Blue Mosque and old town. It's a good hostel if your planning to be out all day and just sleep there. There is no security whatsoever so you'll need locks - aside from that it was great for what I needed.

Very close to the Hagia Sophia. Nice staff and great rooms. Breakfast was good but traditional to Turkey.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7