Istanbul Hostel Reviews

35 Kutlu Gun Sokak, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

good breakfast included, linned included

This was our second stay at Istanbul Hostel, the first for 12 days, the second for 18 days. Although everything about it was even better than we could have expected, the best part was the staff. They were friendly and helpful, especially the 2 girls who made our Turkish breakfast and Paco who helped us with our reservations and other things. I cannot recommend this hostel enough. You can talk to them directly at istanbulhostel@hotmail.com. Anna Shannette

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Couple, 41+

The Hostel is very well located. Just beside it there is a Travel Agency with very helpfull staff. I had to change all my plans for the trip and they helped me a lot. The hostel staff are very good as well. The only bad thing was that the heater from my bedroom was broken and it was freezing during the night, but on my last day, they fixed it. Breakfast was simple but enough!!

Comfortable beds, good breakfast. Only thing that wasn't great was a lack of common room to hang out in for a more communal atmosphere

Everything was fine, except that hostel has NO lockers to lock up your most valuable things, which is the most important thing if you share the room with strangers.

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Croatia

Very nice staff, Parco has given me a lot of help. There is locker in the room. Toilet and Bath are good. Breakfast is so-so. But the 9-er room that I live in is always filled with a strange smell. In a word, it is worth the price.

Reception is almost always empty. I literally have to call out for people every time I need help and one of the staff didn't know anything. He had to ask me to come back to ask his colleague in the morning.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Location is perfect for touristy sightseeing. Cool rooftop bar.

it's very very very good hostel i will stay again!!

Situated in the center.good place.nice hostel.

• 21st Oct 2014

The breakfast was minimalistic. Other than that it is a great hostel at great location for a small price.

Awesome place to stay in the old town. Nice rooftop to sit at and pass the time away. Friendly and super helpful staff. Great location to all the main attractions as well. If I'm back in Istanbul will stay again for sure!!

• 17th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Nice guys who helped us out with info and airport transfer. Def worth the 15TL! Good facilities, wifi worked well and breaky was sufficent. Great value

I stayed in a private single here and the room was very comfortable. Location was awesome, so close to sights, restaurants but still quiet even with a room facing the street. Bathrooms so clean. Wifi wasn't the best being a distance away from the main building but worked great in the reception. Breakfast was basic but a nice inclusion to begin a day of sightseeing. All in all good value for money as a solo traveller looking for quiet and space.

This is best hostel we have ever stayed at...the staff were really great...many thanks :))))

The Istanbul Hostel is located in a very central area, just 2 min from the Aya Sophia and the Blue Mosque. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They have a wonderful roof top terrace with a great view over the city. The rooms and facilities are all in good condition.

I enjoyed my stay very much! It is a really nice hostel!

• 4th Oct 2014

Great atmosfer

• Georgia

M am simtit super bine 'personalul de nota 10 foarte curat 'recomand cu drag ...

• Romania

Free breakfast, great location right in the heart of the Sultanahmet area, and friendly staff. Bathrooms and rooms are very clean. There are a few different sized dorm rooms so you can choose the option that fits your budget.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7