Istanbul Hostel Reviews

35 Kutlu Gun Sokak, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Fantastic place right in the heart of Istanbul, couldn't feel more the thick of it and yet with a tranquil atmosphere. Breakfast overlooking the Bosphorus is fresh and abundant, and a cold beer back up on deck is perfect. Paco who looks after the place is very accommodating, takes care of everything and makes you feel at home. I'll definitely be back.

Excellent Hostel ! great staff

• 24th Aug 2015

Friendly staff, great location and atmosphere! Recommend!

Thanks for everything. I had a brilliant tıme. If I ever come back to Istanbul, I would defınately stay here again. Pleasure to meet you and keep up wıth the great job!

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • Spain

Great place

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. The staff are helpful but unobtrusive. Definitely what I'm looking for on a trip like this. It seeemed my fellow hostel-mates were a little lax about locking the room door, and as the hostel is pretty open to the street, it felt maybe a little less safe than I would have liked. But nothing bad happened so nothing real to complain about!

• 21st Aug 2015

Great hostel clean and reliable, booked all my tours through them and my balloon trip got cancelled and they refunded me no problem best roof top bar too great food

The perfect hostel if you want to explore Istanbul. Its just 5 minutes walk to all the most famous landmarks in the city (Hagia Sofia, Grand Bazaar) and approx. 10 minutes stroll to Sirkeci train station (tram line is even closer, if you want to use public transport to explore the city). Hostel is very clean, people and staff very friendly. If I ever come back (hope I will), I will be sure to check back in Istanbul hostel.

• 20th Aug 2015
  • Croatia

Paco was very helpful on tips and transportation.. Up stairs patio has a very nice view and very relaxing. Thanks paco.

i had the best 7 days ever nice people and nice area i highly recommand it

• 18th Aug 2015
  • Morocco

Great host, great location, great breakfast and great place. Thumbs up to his hostel; thoroughly enjoyed our stay here! :)

• 18th Aug 2015
  • Singapore

Great location rught near the blue mosque, and closely located to all the main attractions. This hostel has a really welcoming and friendly vibe. The terrace has a stunning view over Istanbul and is a great place to meet people. Staff were always helpful and friendly. Met some great people here too. Rooms and bathrooms were pretty satisfactory. Would definitely recommend.

• 17th Aug 2015

The staff is SOOOOO helpful and so nice. The rooms are clean, and very easy to meet and talk to people. Free breakfast ! The location is great, right by everything ! The owner is very nice and you can tell he just wants to help you and make sure you enjoy your stay. The only thing I would say is that it was very hot in our room. They provide a fan in the room but it can only do so much. Maybe 2 fans in each room and you'll get a good night sleep ! But other than that we really enjoyed our stay !

Great hostel . Good place to chill out an meet people

• 17th Aug 2015

+ Clean Bath + Lockers in each Room + no aircondotion but Fans + Friendly and english Speaking Staff + well Located + luggage Storage - spartanic breakfast

• 16th Aug 2015

Very good area middle of everything Nice roof top bar Would stay again

• 16th Aug 2015

This hostel is good in price and location. They also offer boat trip and Turkish bath package, which is relatively cheap. Would recommend to those who are doing backpacking. One more things, the staff there is pretty nice and the view of their restaurant is awesome, you must have a great time sitting there at night.

Very helpful staff. i got my cards delivered here from australia - they kept them safe for me until i arrived. great showers lol. great place to stay!!!!!

Great location, very nice and helpfull staff! Would come again!

• 14th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

Perfect location, nice atmosphere and friendly generous staff. We stayed once... Stayed twice... Definitely recommend. Reasonable price for Istanbul. Breakfast included. Sometimes an early check in is possible... Otherwise you can hang out at the hostel until your room/bed is ready.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7