Istanbul Hostel Reviews

35 Kutlu Gun Sokak, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Excelente lugar. Muy economico, las camas son muy comodas, el agua de la ducha es genial y todas las mañanas cambian las sabanas. La gente es muy amable, paco es muy simpatico. Esta muy bien ubicado, cerca de sulthanameth que de ahi podes ir caminando al gran bazar mezquita azul y toda esa zona magica. Estas cerca de taksim y cerca de donde tomar los botes para ir al lado asiatico. Si queres gastar poco y pasarla bien con gente de otros paises que sean viajantes y no 'solo fiesta" te lo recomien

• 22nd Mar 2015
  • Argentina

Fantastic location with access to the most famous sites in Istanbul with a quick walk to the team ways. The staff (Paco and Ahmet) is worth getting to know as they can help make your stay go from great to amazing.

• 20th Mar 2015

Very well-receptive staff, very good location and facilities. Turkish breakfast is really good! I do recommend!!!

Nice guys paco is a funny a guy i can recommend it to all people!

• 18th Mar 2015

Nice place. Cleanliness can be improved a bit!

I think the best thing is the staff. Theyre super nice people and the location right outside the blue mosque is awesome.

Nice place, very relaxing atmosphere and very friendly staff.

• 17th Mar 2015

EVERYTHING IT'S BEEN WONDERFUL THE REAL TOP THAT YOU DESERVE

• 16th Mar 2015

Great staff, location

Very friendly staff. I had to reschedule my booking and they were very helpful.

• 13th Mar 2015

I was very satisfied with my stay at Istanbul Hostel. It's my second time to be there. The staff is very friendly, especially Paco. He helped me a lot with good advices on Istanbul life. The breakfast is good, the view from the terrace is fantastic. It's location is very good, five minutes from Aya Sofia, Topkapi, Blue Mosque and many other things in Sultanahmet.

really good value for money, staff is very kind and helping and location is perfect. definitely recommended

• 11th Mar 2015
  • Pakistan

Very friendly staff. The manager Paco is very helpful in giving advice. Also has the perfect location. Rooms are the best from any hostel I saw in Istanbul. Wifi also works really well.

• 10th Mar 2015
  • South Africa

The location could have not been bette, some may go some a different kind of accommodation but as far hostels Istanbul hostel has been one of the best so far. I stayed 7-8 days, all throughout the staff was amicable and extremely helpful, the atmosphere was relaxed (off season) , breakfast and football afternoons well spent at the scenic rooftop.. The breakfast was fairly good, even though myself I'm not a big fan of black olives and white bread, but yet I guess they is the local thing.

• 9th Mar 2015
  • Portugal

The location could'nt have been better, the staff is excellent, this hostel is with a genuine hostel-soul. Security and cleanliness are taken good care of. I would like to recommend this place to anybody.

• 8th Mar 2015
  • Norway
  • Couple, 41+

Very nice time here, they helped me in a lot of issues, the location is perfect, very good hostel!

• 8th Mar 2015

It's a great place, the location is quite good, 2 minutes walk to ayasocya, blue mosque, the staff here are quite helpful, they will give you a lot of advices.

• 2nd Mar 2015
  • China

Location is just steps away from Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia and Sultanahmet Square. The rooms are clean, the showers are brand new, there is a bar and restaurant on the top floor where FREE breakfast is served with an amazing view of the Bosphorus. Atmosphere is friendly.I came back after one year and its still a great hostel. The staff is friendly and helpful, free wifi, free computer use and free printer. Travel agency connected to the hostel that can help with bus tickets and tours.

I stayed for 2 days and enjoyed very much. Staff is cool and the breakdast balcony is spectacular. Transport services to airport are great too. Good Thanks!

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Argentina

I met some of my favorite travelers at this hostel so it will always be a special place for me, but I'm not sure if it generally has as much atmosphere as we gave it. I would definitely stay here again. Friendly staff and tasty Turkish breakfast included every morning! the rooms were nice, and the bathrooms were clean. There is also a really nice terrace with a great view of the water and city!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6