Istanbul Hostel Reviews

35 Kutlu Gun Sokak, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Perfect location, nice staff and the best shower

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Colombia

Fantastic location with access to the most famous sites in Istanbul with a quick walk to the team ways. The staff (Paco and Ahmet) is worth getting to know as they can help make your stay go from great to amazing.

Very well-receptive staff, very good location and facilities. Turkish breakfast is really good! I do recommend!!!

Stayed for one night, staff was very organized in helping me get to airport, helpful with recommendation for getting around town. overall great stay- will come again!

Awesome hostel, great staff and a good atmosphere. Id recommend it to anyone

• 19th Mar 2015

Nice guys paco is a funny a guy i can recommend it to all people!

• 18th Mar 2015

Nice place. Cleanliness can be improved a bit!

I think the best thing is the staff. Theyre super nice people and the location right outside the blue mosque is awesome.

Nice place, very relaxing atmosphere and very friendly staff.

• 17th Mar 2015

EVERYTHING IT'S BEEN WONDERFUL THE REAL TOP THAT YOU DESERVE

• 16th Mar 2015

Great staff, location

My friend and I stayed here for a portion of our spring break and we had an absolutely wonderful experience. For one, the staff were very welcoming and friendly. They made themselves available to us if we had any questions or needed help navigating the city (this was our first time in Istanbul). Second, the hostel is conveniently within a two-minute walking distance from some of the major sites like Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque, and Topkapi Palace.

• 13th Mar 2015

I had a wonderful time in Istanbul Hostel, conveniently located near to the Blue Mosque. The staff were ever so welcoming and informative. The rooms were very comfortable and the facilities were spotless.The major bonus here is the common room which turns into a bar/chill area at night. This room boasts great views of the city and river. I can highly recommend staying in this hostel. Note!! Istanbul should be lived by day

Very friendly staff. I had to reschedule my booking and they were very helpful.

• 13th Mar 2015

I was very satisfied with my stay at Istanbul Hostel. It's my second time to be there. The staff is very friendly, especially Paco. He helped me a lot with good advices on Istanbul life. The breakfast is good, the view from the terrace is fantastic. It's location is very good, five minutes from Aya Sofia, Topkapi, Blue Mosque and many other things in Sultanahmet.

really good value for money, staff is very kind and helping and location is perfect. definitely recommended

• 11th Mar 2015
  • Pakistan

Very friendly staff. The manager Paco is very helpful in giving advice. Also has the perfect location. Rooms are the best from any hostel I saw in Istanbul. Wifi also works really well.

• 10th Mar 2015
  • South Africa

The location could have not been bette, some may go some a different kind of accommodation but as far hostels Istanbul hostel has been one of the best so far. I stayed 7-8 days, all throughout the staff was amicable and extremely helpful, the atmosphere was relaxed (off season) , breakfast and football afternoons well spent at the scenic rooftop.. The breakfast was fairly good, even though myself I'm not a big fan of black olives and white bread, but yet I guess they is the local thing.

• 9th Mar 2015
  • Portugal

The location could'nt have been better, the staff is excellent, this hostel is with a genuine hostel-soul. Security and cleanliness are taken good care of. I would like to recommend this place to anybody.

• 8th Mar 2015
  • Norway
  • Couple, 41+

Very nice time here, they helped me in a lot of issues, the location is perfect, very good hostel!

• 8th Mar 2015