Istanbul Hostel Reviews

35 Kutlu Gun Sokak, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

If you are looking for a nice, comfty place to stay while visiting the greatest and more beautiful part of Istambul, these is the place to stay, and for a very cheap price,The location was unbeatable, everything was just a walk away trhough the magic of the olda part of the city. The staff was very helpful and help with several things I needed, regardless the hour, wich is a great thing I didnt experienced in many hostels. The rooms and bathrooms were also very clean at all times.

This is the greatest hostel I have ever been!! Hot water shower and nice atmosphere and good view on the roof are all my favourites!!! The location is also very good:) Nice staff! I love this hostel and Istanbul so much!!

nice place.. near the Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque.. The staffs especially Paco really helpful..

Perfect place to stay in Istanbul!

• 20th Jan 2015

Instead of writing about the great location and good breakfast, I'm going to try to provide diff pt of view. As a single female traveler, many of my colleagues warned me about traveling in Turkey alone. In my 12 days in Turkey, I did experience some of what my colleagues has mentioned. But staying stay at Agora made me feel super safe and 'at home'. The staff treated me like a friend, rather than a guest...At the end of a long day w million tourists, I looked forward to coming home and chilling

• 17th Jan 2015

Great guys, always helpful, really added something to my time in Istanbul!

Super nice people and the location truly CAN NOT be beat. Great place to spend your time in Istanbul. Paco had great recommendations for pretty much everything to do in Istanbul.

Very good hostel well located I recommand

• 12th Jan 2015

I planned on staying for only 2 nights but ended up staying for almost 10 nights! The location was perfect, right next to Hagia Sophia and the blue mosque, staff was very helpful and laid back, and the whole place was clean. Even though it's a low season in winter, I was able to meet a bunch of other travelers to hang out with. If I come back to istanbul, I'll definitely stay here again!!

La mejor ubicacion, un hostal para dormir

5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » last »