Istanbul Hostel Reviews

35 Kutlu Gun Sokak, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

This place is very near from most of the attraction.

• 27th Sep 2013
  • Bangladesh

Excellent place, near the old istanbul.anu stores and restaurant around :D

Absolutely loved it!!! The staff are really nice, Perfect location, nice area, train station close by! And a really good price. I would definately stay here again. I love you and miss you Istanbul!!! Monica from Mexico/USA

Great location in Sultan Ahmet; easy to find the hostel and near to all attractions in Istanbul -- within walking. The staffs is very kind and helpful.

i had one night there in my first day of being in İstanbul. it was wonderful night.. and the location of this hostel is really close to Sultanahmet station, so you can go anywhere so easily, as well as blue mosque and aya sophia are really close to the hostel. i am pretty sure you will be able to emjoy being in İstanbul in the very hostel.

• 20th Sep 2013
  • South Korea

Fantastic staff, accommodated me when I was sick- let me sleep in well past check out in a spare bed, then helped by calling a taxi to get me to the airport as painlessly as possible. Very thankful/appreciative!

I stayed in the Istanbul Hostel for 6 days with my friends and my friends and I really recomend you this wonderful hostel! It is in the best location of istanbul, very close to the most important square of the city and one of the most beautiful square in the world. In this hostel you can have a good free brakfast with a amazing view of the Bosforus and of the city. The hostel is very clean and the peple who work there are fantastic and they can help you in every moment. Try its, trust me!!!

• 18th Sep 2013

Great location! Really close to Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque - so you can save money on public transportation. Staff is nice - they let us put our luggage even on our way back through Stambul, when we were not even staying there. If you need hostel in Istambul to explore old city - then this is perfect choice.

Very nice place, perfectly located for the first visit in istanbul. Just had to give a minus for the ants in our room, otherwise everything was totally ok.

• 18th Sep 2013

The staff at the front desk were incredibly helpful. The hostel location is fantastic and couldn't be better, and I loved its lovel rooftop terrace!

Perfect localization, the restaurant upstairs is good, comfortable beds, just the unisex bathroom was not that nice, but not big deal. I recommend!

Paco you the man. Position, the hostel is very well placed. As a hostel you get all of what's expected plus great staff support great breakfast start. I would stay again...... Thanks guys Kia Ora from Aotearoa

Its a good hostel, good location, amazing wifi, amazing staff, brekky is good. Their is no real communal area to meet people though, the bar upstairs is restaurant style seating and in 21 bed dorm u need to put ur electronics on other ppls beds to charge them, no power points, unless you get a good bed

Very good hostel to stay in. Location is very close to all the major attractions. It is easy to reach the tram from this location. Dorm room is nice and cozy even for bunk beds. Turkish breakfast is nice. Overall, recommended stay here in Istanbul (Sultahnamet)

• 13th Sep 2013

AWESOME HOSTEL. VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL STAFF. COMFORTABLE ROOMS.. HAD NO TROUBLE GETTING SLEEP. TRAVEL AGENT NEXT DOOR IS A BIG HELP ASWELL THEY ORGANISED TOURS FOR US AND PICK UP WAS VERY EASY. WOULD DEFINIELY STAY HERE AGAIN.

great place to stay, staff are very helpful

Nice terrace view, friendly staff. Very good location. There was no problem to the staff to arrange us bus to Goreme. The only down side was that the 4 bed room is extremely small

We had a great time at Istanbul Hostel! The location is perfect,very near to many of the touristic spots,easily reachable walking or by tram. The staff is very nice and friendly, always smiling, available and happy to help in any occasion. Breakfast is good,as well as the food they serve in the restaurant on the roof (great view,especially at night). We really enjoyed our stay there and all the people we met.We would definitely go back to this hostel and highly recommend it!

• 10th Sep 2013

Friendly staff, booked my 2 week tour of turkey with the adjoined travel agency which worked out great. very central location to landmarks on the European side of Istanbul.

• 10th Sep 2013

This is a fairly pleasant hostel, and I had a decent experience there. The location is magnificent in that it's basically next door to the Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque, but that also means that all the restaurants and shops in the area are made-for-tourist rip-off joints, so you need to travel far to find anything of decent value. Breakfast is great value, hot water and WiFi works well, staff were funny and pleasant (and helped shoo away a stray cat at 2am).