Istanbul Hostel Reviews

35 Kutlu Gun Sokak, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

The staff was very helpful ın many ways. I felt at home.

• 19th Jun 2014

Brilliant stay. Very friendly staff, always keen to help. Great facilities and breakfast. Would recommend!

It was great hostel, located really close to old downtown. The employees were very accommodating and helpful. They allowed us to pay whenever was convenient and let us switch nights around because we decided to make a day trip to pamukkale. There is also a gorgeous view from the top restaurant.

• 19th Jun 2014

COMING BACK TO THIS HOSTEL IS LIKE COMING HOME.THEY LOOKED AFTER EXTRA BAGS WHILE WE CONTINUED OUR HOLIDAY. WE ATE IN FOR OUR EVENING MEALS. BEER AT THE RIGHT TEMP

Excellent location & helpful staff,I am sure I will be back next time.

Paco was really helpful to us, giving us tips and advice for many things. The tourism industry in Turkey is enormous, sometimes honest people are hard to come by. Take my word, Paco is one of the "good guys".

• 17th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

One of the best!

Great hostel! In a walking distance from all the tourist places, very central. The staff was great, very clean. They have a great terrace where you can hag out and eat a really good breakfast! I highly recommend it, and would definetly stay there again!

• 16th Jun 2014

The facilities are well kept and the atmosphere is nice. My only gripe about my room was that it was so hot. I understand if it's an old building and it may not have AC, but a fan would be a wonderful alternative to provide. The room was very nice otherwise. Comfy bed, somewhat modern, and very clean. The location is great. Close to the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sofia, as well as a tram stop. WIFI worked wonderfully. I'd stay here again because the staff was really helpful and friendly.

Helpful staff. Perfect location.

• 13th Jun 2014
  • Chile

Feel relax in this hostel. Will recommend.

The staff is almost always available. It's almost like they don't sleep. I LOVED the location! (Check out break time cafe up the road) The staff were also very knowledgeable about Istanbul and how to get to places. I would stay here again.. I don't know about long term stay, but for a few days, it's perfect. AWESOME view on the terrace. Be sure to check it out. **The only thing I disliked was how there's not separate bathrooms for females and males.

Very nice location a few minutes from the Blue Mosque & Hagia Sophia. Amazing view of the Bosphorus Strait from the terrace restaurant.

PERFECT location! Lovely patio- very practical for breakfast, for watching Fifa World Cup & socializing or for just spending some quiet time journal writing!! Great staff who went the extra mile with us when we stayed for the second time. It's the little things -like letting us store our bags after checking out or letting us check in early when space was available- that make the big difference! Will totally recommend this hostel to everyone I know who goes to Istanbul! Thanks for the great stay!

• 11th Jun 2014

It was really a great place to stay if u are in Istanbul. I stayed there for 5 nights, staff are super helpful and friendly, I became really close to them, very homy feel. The location is great! Close to everywhere!!!! And the roof top is also a plus! Have a beer and look out, just nice!!!! I will come back!!! Miss you guys!!

great turkish breakfast every morning outside in the fresh air location is perfect. short walk to blue mosque/ and the other main sites of the city tour agency on site, can help book your trip in town or other places in turkey, can even purchase your bus tickets on site showers = hot water with great pressure

The hostel was in a really great location, 5 minutes to the main spots and a tram station if you want to go anywhere else! The front desk staff were really nice and helpful, answered all our questions and helped us out with booking the rest of our trip. The breakfast was pretty decent for the room price and it has an awesome terrace you can see the ocean and the hagia sophia from... great for morning tea! The price was the best we found around and a great place

Very friendly and helpful staff here at the hostel, always willing to offer advice and give you a hand, in a very convinent locattion near the blue mosque and a short distance to the grand bazzar and other awesome locations, the sleeping arrangments are very good and the majority of the people are in the room are very friendly and respectable. would deffinatley reccomend this hostel to my family/friends. breakfast is included and is a traditional Turkish breakfast. common area is great

• 6th Jun 2014

The staff were friendly and very helpful. The facilities are kept clean. The atmosphere is nice, lots of travelers that actually talk to each other. I was put in the flat a few doors down from the actual hostel in a single and did not have WIFI connection. It was quiet there though. Location is superb. Lots of restaurants nearby, as well as main sites, and a tram stop. I'd go back again in a heartbeat because the staff was great.

Great reception guy!. We stayed in a double and it was down the block from the hostel but very nice!! Great location just a quick, pleasant walk to the blue mosque and hagia sophia. Only down side was they made us pay in cash which was kind of a pain to withdraw.

• 5th Jun 2014