Istanbul Hostel Reviews

35 Kutlu Gun Sokak, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Really helpful staff, his name is PACO. Very good location. You can walk to Sultanahmed square very easily. Rooftop view is so splendid.

• 14th Oct 2015
  • Thailand

One of the best priced hostels in the main area. Great location, however I found the staff not to be very helpful or friendly. The 16 bed mixed dorm is fine, just a dark and with two bathrooms.

It ıs very good sıtuated and very good value for money. The staff ıs very frıendly and helpful. I would come back.

Really cool staff. Paco helped us out a lot. We originally booked two nights then our plans changed due to some problems in the area we were heading in turkey at the time so we stayed one more night then again we decided on staying 2 more nights and Paco helped us out again keeping us in the same room and same beds. I'd recommend this hostel to anyone. The roof top bar is full of great views of the hagia Sofia and plenty of restaurants and bars in the area.

• 11th Oct 2015
  • RobertL1025921910
  • All Male Group, 18-24

You are in the perfect location for someone first time in Istanbul as a tourist. Nice and helpful people. Lights in the restroom did not work all the time for some reason.

Great hostel in a great location! Good wifi, works in room. Helpful staff. Small lockers and bedroom door quite often left unlocked after cleaner entered. Comfortable beds.

Perfect location! It's just a few blocks away from the main attractions - Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Topapki Palace, and the Cistern! The staff is friendly and helpful and they have a good rooftop restaurant with a discount for hostel guests.

Istanbul is cool city especially when is your Hostel 3 minute from Hagia Sofia and Blue mosque, Grand Bazar is 10 minute walking away as well.. It's so easy to go in Taxim square and other parts of city cause Tram station is near bay Blue mosque.. Stuff were friendly and view from hostel was great.. Also food in hostel restaurant is high recommended.. Amazing time in Istanbul..

• 7th Oct 2015
  • Croatia

During my stay here myself and 2 friends really enjoyed our stay it had a great atmosphere and the staff were really friendly and a great help!!!

• 7th Oct 2015

Istanbul Hostel was the perfect place for my few days in Istanbul. The rooms were clean and have some of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in in a hostel. The staff are incredibly friendly and welcoming and will help you out with travel arrangements and tips for the city alike. They even have a travel agent attached if you need to book tours or Eve just buses out of the city. The roof top terrace is a great place to chill out and they also have awesome food! What more could you want?!

• 6th Oct 2015

I stayed in the 21 bed dorm, super spacious with comfy beds. Clean showers and toilets in the room. Hostel is in an amazing location so close to the blue mosque and Sophia Hagia also within walking distance to the Grand Bazaar very close to the tram lines also. Sultanahmet is a buzzing location. Hostel is nice and quiet of the evening. Front desk staff are extremely helpful with giving directions and even leant me their local pass to make transport cheaper for me! Highly recommend this hostel!

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The hostel decor is authentic Turkish. The staff are very helpful and very flexible with bookings and accomodated all my requests.

• 5th Oct 2015

Nice hostel! Paco is very nice!

Happy with my choice, staff was helpful and there were no problems or hassle. Exactly what we needed....a place to sleep for couple of hours and go back out

• 1st Oct 2015
  • Czech Republic

A very helpful, well located, value for money hostel.

Nice location and love the roof top ! I was on a bike so I needed some help, but Paco really came through. Highly recommendable!

• 28th Sep 2015
  • Denmark

Best location! and people here is very helpful and warm. top with best view !

Excellent staff, amazing location right in the heart of the sights. Great social atmosphere, nice terraces. Booked days, stayed weeks.

One of the better hostels I've stayed in. Really nice, big comfortable beds (always a plus), and as other people have said you really can't beat the location. The staff is super helpful with giving you directions (even if it's to another hostel's bar!). We ended up extending our stay by an extra 3 nights because we were having such a good time and didn't want to leave. Definitely recommended.

• 25th Sep 2015

Had an amazing time in an amazing city. Definitely would come back to Istanbul Hostel! A great place to stay & meet other travelers. Had a fantastic time in my three day stay!

• 25th Sep 2015