Istanbul Hostel Reviews

35 Kutlu Gun Sokak, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Feel relax in this hostel. Will recommend.

The staff is almost always available. It's almost like they don't sleep. I LOVED the location! (Check out break time cafe up the road) The staff were also very knowledgeable about Istanbul and how to get to places. I would stay here again.. I don't know about long term stay, but for a few days, it's perfect. AWESOME view on the terrace. Be sure to check it out. **The only thing I disliked was how there's not separate bathrooms for females and males.

Very nice location a few minutes from the Blue Mosque & Hagia Sophia. Amazing view of the Bosphorus Strait from the terrace restaurant.

PERFECT location! Lovely patio- very practical for breakfast, for watching Fifa World Cup & socializing or for just spending some quiet time journal writing!! Great staff who went the extra mile with us when we stayed for the second time. It's the little things -like letting us store our bags after checking out or letting us check in early when space was available- that make the big difference! Will totally recommend this hostel to everyone I know who goes to Istanbul! Thanks for the great stay!

• 11th Jun 2014

It was really a great place to stay if u are in Istanbul. I stayed there for 5 nights, staff are super helpful and friendly, I became really close to them, very homy feel. The location is great! Close to everywhere!!!! And the roof top is also a plus! Have a beer and look out, just nice!!!! I will come back!!! Miss you guys!!

great turkish breakfast every morning outside in the fresh air location is perfect. short walk to blue mosque/ and the other main sites of the city tour agency on site, can help book your trip in town or other places in turkey, can even purchase your bus tickets on site showers = hot water with great pressure

The hostel was in a really great location, 5 minutes to the main spots and a tram station if you want to go anywhere else! The front desk staff were really nice and helpful, answered all our questions and helped us out with booking the rest of our trip. The breakfast was pretty decent for the room price and it has an awesome terrace you can see the ocean and the hagia sophia from... great for morning tea! The price was the best we found around and a great place

Very friendly and helpful staff here at the hostel, always willing to offer advice and give you a hand, in a very convinent locattion near the blue mosque and a short distance to the grand bazzar and other awesome locations, the sleeping arrangments are very good and the majority of the people are in the room are very friendly and respectable. would deffinatley reccomend this hostel to my family/friends. breakfast is included and is a traditional Turkish breakfast. common area is great

• 6th Jun 2014

The staff were friendly and very helpful. The facilities are kept clean. The atmosphere is nice, lots of travelers that actually talk to each other. I was put in the flat a few doors down from the actual hostel in a single and did not have WIFI connection. It was quiet there though. Location is superb. Lots of restaurants nearby, as well as main sites, and a tram stop. I'd go back again in a heartbeat because the staff was great.

Great reception guy!. We stayed in a double and it was down the block from the hostel but very nice!! Great location just a quick, pleasant walk to the blue mosque and hagia sophia. Only down side was they made us pay in cash which was kind of a pain to withdraw.

• 5th Jun 2014

One staff was kind but other staffs are little bit rude. Good location

Was great for the money. The veiw is insane. The travel agent man was so helpful. The location is perfect. The breakfast was gross. But that's just my taste.

I loved the location

• 4th Jun 2014

I enjoyed this hostel. If you're concerned about security you probably shouldn't stay here - people can walk off the street and into your room if they want to but then again, it's Turkey, and I don't think theft like that is common. Free breakfast in the morning and the incredible location are the biggest pluses for me.

The hostel ls right ın the perfect place. And ıt has really good breakfırst

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • Macau

I would stay more nights there, but have to leave İstanbul :(

very nice location. the staff are kind and helpful. clean and comfortable!!

• 1st Jun 2014
  • Taiwan

Great location, but the 21 person dorm doesn't have any form of lock on the door.

Great location and friendly and helpful staff. Nice terrace.

A great place to stay, really good price and really friendly staff! Great view from their rooftop! Free computers in the lobby too and free Wi-Fi. Discount on food and drinks for hostel guests.