Istanbul Hostel Reviews

35 Kutlu Gun Sokak, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Very nice time here, they helped me in a lot of issues, the location is perfect, very good hostel!

• 8th Mar 2015

It's a great place, the location is quite good, 2 minutes walk to ayasocya, blue mosque, the staff here are quite helpful, they will give you a lot of advices.

• 2nd Mar 2015
  • China

Location is just steps away from Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia and Sultanahmet Square. The rooms are clean, the showers are brand new, there is a bar and restaurant on the top floor where FREE breakfast is served with an amazing view of the Bosphorus. Atmosphere is friendly.I came back after one year and its still a great hostel. The staff is friendly and helpful, free wifi, free computer use and free printer. Travel agency connected to the hostel that can help with bus tickets and tours.

I stayed for 2 days and enjoyed very much. Staff is cool and the breakdast balcony is spectacular. Transport services to airport are great too. Good Thanks!

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Argentina

I met some of my favorite travelers at this hostel so it will always be a special place for me, but I'm not sure if it generally has as much atmosphere as we gave it. I would definitely stay here again. Friendly staff and tasty Turkish breakfast included every morning! the rooms were nice, and the bathrooms were clean. There is also a really nice terrace with a great view of the water and city!

Best location ever! Really nice staff! I arrived before the check-in time, but the guy in the reception let me and my friend get earlier to our room and gave us also breakfast. Thank you, Istambul Hostel! Strongly recommend!

Great hostel one of the best I've ever stayed in. It was huge and the kitchen is as good as a restaurants. There's two rooftop decks with unbelievable views. Showers always have plenty of hot water. Beds are comfortable and the rooms stay warm. (Also Paco at the front desk is the man). Would recommend it and would stay here again!

Hostel is clean, amazing location, staff is very helpful.

• 26th Feb 2015

This hostel has affordable bed with five start views on the roof top. i end up stay more than two days. location is great, too. Hostel is close to many must see place in Istanbul and many restaurants near by.

The guys were super nice and helpful. and the place is real nice. The whoers are nice and hot. real great place, I recommend. Paco help me alot when i lost my card before i came and helped sort it all out for me. super great when your traveling. Top people that work here.

Whenever i come back to Istanbul I forsure will be staying at this hostel. The location was perfect, and the staff were extremely friendly!

• 24th Feb 2015

I had a great time in your hostel ! I will recommend it ! Teçekkür Ederim

Excelent location. You can go to anywhere from here taking the ferry or metro. You are very close to the mosques. The staff work very hard to make you feel comfortable, please take a moment to share with them. Clean, cheap and safe.

Location: Excellent for sight-seeing, not for clubs and bars. Staff is super friendly and helpful. Atmosphere is a bit dead as the common ream is inconveniently placed (and is more of a cafe). Facilities are decent and check everything to be expected from a hostel

Istanbul hostel is in a great location, it has extremely friendly and helpful staff as well as the bathrooms/showers are always kept very clean. Also, there was great wifi throughout the building, and every morning there was breakfast included. This is a great place to stay and I would highly recommend Istanbul Hostel!

• 21st Feb 2015

Fantastic location and very helpful staff. Breakfast included. We stayed in a private room, and were provided with towels at no extra charge. Great water pressure in the showers.

Great location near blue mosque. Clean, warm during winter season and hot shower.

• 20th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

good location, walk distance to major attractions; best choice this area considering the price with breakfast included, recommend

Advantages: Location fairly fast WiFi Free breakfast Disadvantages: No wall sockets at the beds or any place to have your phone with you when you sleep, fluffy blankets strange key policy where you have to ask your room key everything you enter the hostel lockers cannot be used without own lock

Nice location.Paco