Istanbul Hostel Reviews

35 Kutlu Gun Sokak, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

I enjoyed my stay very much. The staff was really frıendly. The bed was soft an perfect. Nıce breakfast and ıt was really clean. The roof top was amazıng. Next tıme I am ın Istanbul I wıll choose thıs hostel for sure.

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Norway

Well-located in Sultanahmet area, close to major attractions like Hagia Sofia and the Blue Mosque, and the tram to further out areas like Kabataş. I really enjoyed my stay here. Only issue I would point out is the lack of lockers in the rooms to store valuables. Otherwise great.

• 4th Sep 2014

Even though this hostel has almost zero security and the facilities are old and grubby I absolutely loved it here. The location is amazing and the day staff are super nice (some staff are a bit grumpy but I think they are sleep deprived). They could use a couple more fans and some repairs to the bathrooms but if you plan on sightseeing and not hanging out in the hostel then this place is perfect.

All are the perfect for me. The location is good and the facilities are convenient as well as the staff are kind. I am satisfied with this hostel. !! 이스탄불호스텔 편하고 좋아요. 이스탄불에 있는 동안 4박했네요 ~ 짐도 보관할 수 있고 위치도 좋아요. 스태프도 친절하고요! 톱카프궁전 바로 근처에 있어요 :-)

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »