Istanbul Hostel Reviews

35 Kutlu Gun Sokak, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Nice location 100m from haghia Sophia, Nice view on the bosphore from the rooms. Nice stuff in the rooms And the hotel in general. Pacco is really nice and always around to help us ! Don't hesitate to book in this hostel! Jeremy from France

• 13th Feb 2015

I visited during off season. Great for short trips visiting the Hajia Sophia and surrounding area. Friendly staff. No issues.

The location is amazing, owner and staff really helpful and nice.

It was great experience staying in istanbul hostel,it was really clean, location was just a minute walking destince to Hagia Sophia,blue mosque and Topkapi Palace,stuff was very friendly and helpful, My first night I stayed in Taksim Square some other hostel,it was very noisy and there was no hot water, I was so happy with istanbul Hostel,quite,peaceful and there was always hot water. Stay in peace guys, will defiantly be back..

• 8th Feb 2015

Location is great, it's right next to the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia, and not far to the Grand Bazaar and Spice Market. Can walk over to Taksim as well. Plenty of delicious cuisine within walking distance too. Breakfast is simple but more than adequate and staff are realy helpful. They were very accommodating and let us leave our bags for 3 nights while we went to Cappadocia. Rooms are comfy and wifi is good. Would definitely recommend, especially if your stay in Istanbul is short (for location).

The people at the hostel were really friendly and the location is perfect for seeing the older parts of Istanbul. The bathrooms and rooms were the cleanest I have ever seen in a hostel. thanks for having me!

• 7th Feb 2015

We spent a nice weekend at the Istanbul Hostel. Nice and helpful personnel, good breakfast, excellent rooftop with open fireplace.

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Romania

Paco and Chichinho, the guys who work there, are amazing. We saw football together and they were really helpful when I asked about local stuff. When I was in the hostel, being lo season, there wasn´t much people around, but the hostel still hast a good atmosphere, with a rooftop to hang out and with a fireplace for the cold winter. Its perfectly located to go to Hagia Sophia and blue mosque, at waling distance from lots of cool places, and close to the metro.

• 5th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

Staffs are very nice and helpful for everything. Most important, the location is very good, near blue mosque and aya Sophia.

My stay at Istanbul Hostel was amazing!!! The staff were very nice, flexible and generous (we got free breakfast when we arrived on the day of our check-in!!!), the beds were very comfortable and spacious and the breakfast was fresh and high quality!!! The views from the breakfast room were great (you can see the bosphorous strait!) and the location of the hostel is incredible (less than 5 minute walk to Sultahnehmet square, 15 minute walk max to the Grand Bazaar and the Spice Market!). Thank u!

• 30th Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

Recomiendo ampliamente este hostel. Su ubicacion es en el mejor barrio de Estambul... Sulthanamed. A una cuadra de los principales lugares de interes y de los bares. Por otra parte me senti muy comoda gracias a la buena onda del personal, todos muy buena gente y honesta. tambien pude conocer a otros viajeros gracias a la comodidad de los espacios comunes. Lo que mas me gusto, sin dudas fue la terraza con vista al rio. sin dudas volveria con todo gusto! muy barato y el desayuno esta incluido!

If you are looking for a nice, comfty place to stay while visiting the greatest and more beautiful part of Istambul, these is the place to stay, and for a very cheap price,The location was unbeatable, everything was just a walk away trhough the magic of the olda part of the city. The staff was very helpful and help with several things I needed, regardless the hour, wich is a great thing I didnt experienced in many hostels. The rooms and bathrooms were also very clean at all times.

This is the greatest hostel I have ever been!! Hot water shower and nice atmosphere and good view on the roof are all my favourites!!! The location is also very good:) Nice staff! I love this hostel and Istanbul so much!!

nice place.. near the Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque.. The staffs especially Paco really helpful..

Perfect place to stay in Istanbul!

• 20th Jan 2015

Instead of writing about the great location and good breakfast, I'm going to try to provide diff pt of view. As a single female traveler, many of my colleagues warned me about traveling in Turkey alone. In my 12 days in Turkey, I did experience some of what my colleagues has mentioned. But staying stay at Agora made me feel super safe and 'at home'. The staff treated me like a friend, rather than a guest...At the end of a long day w million tourists, I looked forward to coming home and chilling

• 17th Jan 2015

Great guys, always helpful, really added something to my time in Istanbul!

Super nice people and the location truly CAN NOT be beat. Great place to spend your time in Istanbul. Paco had great recommendations for pretty much everything to do in Istanbul.

Very good hostel well located I recommand

• 12th Jan 2015

I planned on staying for only 2 nights but ended up staying for almost 10 nights! The location was perfect, right next to Hagia Sophia and the blue mosque, staff was very helpful and laid back, and the whole place was clean. Even though it's a low season in winter, I was able to meet a bunch of other travelers to hang out with. If I come back to istanbul, I'll definitely stay here again!!