Istanbul Hostel Reviews

35 Kutlu Gun Sokak, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

If you are looking for a nice, comfty place to stay while visiting the greatest and more beautiful part of Istambul, these is the place to stay, and for a very cheap price,The location was unbeatable, everything was just a walk away trhough the magic of the olda part of the city. The staff was very helpful and help with several things I needed, regardless the hour, wich is a great thing I didnt experienced in many hostels. The rooms and bathrooms were also very clean at all times.

Perfect place to stay in Istanbul!

• 20th Jan 2015

i stayed 'stanbul hostel 5 nights . its; really very nice All of the service is excellent. i will miss PACOand DAN,he is one of staff. because he is very kind of all service. in addition if you question something, they will explain well. korean english huhui an ha sil ggu e you!! jungmal gaun chan a yo/ salam dle do chin jul ha go jo a you / kk

• 18th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Instead of writing about the great location and good breakfast, I'm going to try to provide diff pt of view. As a single female traveler, many of my colleagues warned me about traveling in Turkey alone. In my 12 days in Turkey, I did experience some of what my colleagues has mentioned. But staying stay at Agora made me feel super safe and 'at home'. The staff treated me like a friend, rather than a guest...At the end of a long day w million tourists, I looked forward to coming home and chilling

• 17th Jan 2015

Great guys, always helpful, really added something to my time in Istanbul!

• 16th Jan 2015

Very good hostel well located I recommand

• 12th Jan 2015

I planned on staying for only 2 nights but ended up staying for almost 10 nights! The location was perfect, right next to Hagia Sophia and the blue mosque, staff was very helpful and laid back, and the whole place was clean. Even though it's a low season in winter, I was able to meet a bunch of other travelers to hang out with. If I come back to istanbul, I'll definitely stay here again!!

Felicissima di aver scelto questa struttura! Personale molto disponibile, ostello molto carino, camere ampie e pulite, terrazza della colazione con vista mozzafiato. Istanbul Hostel è situato in una posizione centralissima, a due minuti a piedi dalla Moschea Blu.

• 8th Jan 2015

La mejor ubicacion, un hostal para dormir

It were nice beds, good to have the lockers in the rooms. Enough toilets and showers, perfect location. Very good experience :)

The most amazing staff EVER!!! Unbelievably friendly, laid-back,

The shower was amazing!

Hostel has a great location (two blocks from Hagia Sofia), clean rooms, showers could be better, lack of common area (roof terrace is too cold in the winter), breakfast is OK.

This was a great hostel to stay in! You can't beat the location and the staff! They have a great breakfast in the morning to get your day kick started!

It was a good stay at this hostel. I loved the atmosphere, the rooms are nice and beds are very comfy. The bathrooms are clean and I can't really complain about anything. Next time I'll be in Istanbul, i'd definetely stay at this hostel. Thank you very mucj!

La ubicación es excelente, los cuartos son pequeños, el desayuno no es bueno y la terraza en invierno es helada, de todas maneras tiene una buena relación precio / servicio.

The location is really good, it is near the main mosque and it is localized is really safe. Moreover. the staff helped us to print and use the computers. There is a roof, where we could had breakfast seeing a beautiful view of the sea and the city as well. Hot showers is really useful and they helped us to get in several places, they gave us tips and good advice where we were here. Para os brasileiros eu realmente recomendo!!

The hostel is right in the center of the city and the staff was very friendly and helpful for information about the turistic spots. The room and the coomunal spaces were very clean. I am very happy for everything!

• 29th Dec 2014

The location is great—the hostel is close to most attractions, which are all within walking distance. The staff here is super nice—especially Paco!—if you stay here, which you should, say hi to him for me! The bathroom is clean, and the price is reasonable.

Lokationen i den gamle bydel er helt fantastisk. Naar man ikke bruger tiden uden for hostlet er der en fantastisk atmosfaere paa hostlet hvor personalet altid er klar til at hjaelpe en. desuden er renligheden helt i top. Morgenmaden er acceptabel men hvis man bevaeger sig lidt uden for turistomraadet findes der flere resturanter der saelger baade morganmad frokost og aftensmad til billigere penge end i turistcentrummet.

• 27th Dec 2014