Istanbul Hostel Reviews

35 Kutlu Gun Sokak, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

i really love this place and the helpful staff

• 18th Dec 2014
  • China

I enjoyed my stay at Istanbul Hostel. The staff especially PACO are extremely helpful and went out of their way to help me while drafting my itenary to go to paces in Turkey. Paco even suggested the best places to eat authentic Turkish food. The hostel is located in the heart of the area amongst the Blue Mosque. Hagia Sophia. Topakapi Palace etc. Facilities available are very good

• 17th Dec 2014
  • India

Buona posizione a due passi dai siti turistici nella zona di Sultanamet, lo consiglierei a tutti perchè il personale è disponibile, parlano inglese e ti danno buoni consigli su come muoverti e dove andare.

Absolutely loved this Hostel. Not only was the staff so welcoming and kind, they really enriched our experience in Istanbul by being so helpful. We booked the 21 bed suite, but upon arrival, they put us in a private room for the same price, simply because they had a vacancy. They had a great breakfast prepared every morning, and we even received free turkish coffee! The staff here made this experience 20 times better than I could have ever hoped for. Thank you!!

• 27th Nov 2014

that s a good atmosphere here, kind and helpful staff and good scene for breakfast ;)

• 27th Nov 2014
  • Turkey

Pas terrible, emplacement très touristique. Le roof top nen est pas un, c'est un restaurant, vide la plupart du temps. Je déconseille pour voyageurs qui veulent rencontrer du monde et decouvrir la vie nocturne

• 26th Nov 2014

Really good location and friendly staff. Booked for one night but stayed for a week.

Was a nice place, amazing location, and nice little breakfast in the morning. I was a bit concerned with the lack of security (you could literally walk right in from the streets, front door was always wide open, and go straight up stairs to the rooms where non of the dorm room doors locked. Additionally, I didn't see any lockers where you could lock stuff up if you wanted to.)

good breakfast included, linned included

This was our second stay at Istanbul Hostel, the first for 12 days, the second for 18 days. Although everything about it was even better than we could have expected, the best part was the staff. They were friendly and helpful, especially the 2 girls who made our Turkish breakfast and Paco who helped us with our reservations and other things. I cannot recommend this hostel enough. You can talk to them directly at istanbulhostel@hotmail.com. Anna Shannette

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Couple, 41+

The Hostel is very well located. Just beside it there is a Travel Agency with very helpfull staff. I had to change all my plans for the trip and they helped me a lot. The hostel staff are very good as well. The only bad thing was that the heater from my bedroom was broken and it was freezing during the night, but on my last day, they fixed it. Breakfast was simple but enough!!

Comfortable beds, good breakfast. Only thing that wasn't great was a lack of common room to hang out in for a more communal atmosphere

ostello me piaciuto moltissimo sopratutto ha una terazza vista mare maglifica e un personale gentile. come avro possibilita ci ritornero

• 29th Oct 2014

Mi sono trovato benissimo!!! Il 5 novembre devo ritornare !!! Oggi prenoto !! Cominciano miei amici a chiedermi di andar insieme per il capodanno!! Vedremo!! Saluto il personale del Hostel !!!! Ci vediamo presto !!!!

• 29th Oct 2014

El personal excelente muy atentos en dar información y fueron SÚPER amables, especialmente Paco en la recepción el señor Dan me ayudo a llamar a la linea aerea para arreglar mi boleto de avión, Irma y el chef me enseñaron frases básicas en turco que me sirvieron en mi estancia, la ubicación excelente la mayoría de los sitios de interés se llega caminando y no tienes que gastar en transporte,el desayuno esta incluido y se toma en la terraza con vista al bósforo. 100%recommendable!

• 28th Oct 2014
  • Mexico

Everything was fine, except that hostel has NO lockers to lock up your most valuable things, which is the most important thing if you share the room with strangers.

Very nice staff, Parco has given me a lot of help. There is locker in the room. Toilet and Bath are good. Breakfast is so-so. But the 9-er room that I live in is always filled with a strange smell. In a word, it is worth the price.

Reception is almost always empty. I literally have to call out for people every time I need help and one of the staff didn't know anything. He had to ask me to come back to ask his colleague in the morning.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Location is perfect for touristy sightseeing. Cool rooftop bar.

it's very very very good hostel i will stay again!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7